The legend

Tell us your story. Tensor likes reading these.
AchilleZ

The legend

Post by AchilleZ »

This story all begins back in 2002 when my roommate handed me a copy of JK2. None would ever know that that day would lead to both the greatest clan in JKA siege history with an overall Record of 37-2 (losses to GT which I was not at the match for, and AROX in the 2 v 2 tourney) and also the source of the siege world demise. I started with JKA in early 2004 but never played multiplayer until late that year. From the top....
I must first pay respect to the first people to really show me the JKA world and this goes as follows: from the clan BOJS/KBR- Saint Chewsiph, Saint Black, Saint Anubis, Saint Osiris (yes the same osiris that did a brief stint in TD as well as was in RCB). Now when I entered my rookie year in Siege, the THU-JW rivalry was just about over, who im guessing most of the 5 people that read this dont even know so heres a brief summary on them. PAVED THE WAY FOR TACTICAL SIEGE PLAY FOR EVERYONE, give respect. I was sad to see JW retire because had they never retired I would stll be a member to this day. So that really only left about 4 reputable American clans BOJS AB Herioc and UJ. UJ not very active. Well a few months into my BOJS/KBR tour the clan died off and the people kind of disappeared for the most part. This is when the story of AchilleZ really begins.
I first met my counter part doing some trash talking in a random server and well granted i didnt like him much at the time who knew we would create the best clan ever. Once i started playing with them more and more i got better and better until i was as good as the AB crew. As the story goes clans rise and clans fall and AB went bye bye. Hawk and I were playing all the time together and this is where the beginning of TD starts.
Little known facts about TD:
1. Started as a joke
2. First people to go under alias for months at a time.
3. Found and mastered 90% of all the glitches, det pack launches, and shield glitches.
4. Had the best person at every class in every map at one point in time.
5. We had at least 10 members at one point in time that were members of THU Heroic UJ GT and JW that none to this day even knows they were in TD while in all of these other clans.
6. In about 3/4's of all our matches NOT ONE OF US USED WALL HACKS. Dead serious we only used them when we knew ahead of time the people we were playing were going to yews them.
Hawk and I love us or hate us created the best clan in Siege history. We had all the hacks and noone at the time could even compare remotely to us in any map. We are also the reason siege died out because of the fact we had all the best people, we were assholes which started the spam wars, and we totally revamped game moding. Like it or not every single person that still plays this game can thank the 2 of us for teaching and training people better then you. ( follow the ladder up you run into someone that either played with us all the time or was in TD.)
Match history: we lost 2 matches officially GT which i know they used wall hacks when all of TD used base JKA. People in GT told us they were using wall hacks in match. and to AROX in the 2 v 2 tourney mostly because we played on their dumbass german server and we couldnt even get over 5 fps to play the damn maps. In the 2 v 2 tourney we rolled over Flyin and Dollar and then Archi and GuyUpInTheClouds, who at the time were the best of what was left outside of TD.
As star wars go the good turns to evil and evil reigns supreme and then everything goes into darkness until the next uprising. So as does JKA, TD pretty much all but ruined the game and by the time GT rose up we had all but retired from the game. But the damage was done too many people wanting to be like us, too many attitudes ruined because of us and too many people out of the game because of us. It was a good run but all good things come to an end. Thus ends the story of AchilleZ. There ya go archi you may fill in the time gap before that.

What did i give JKA?
1. Best clan of all time.
2. Best training i know several would vouch for that
3. Best attitude EVER HAHAhaha
4. Best Admin bitch slap of all time (Jawa)
5. Best chewie/snowtrooper Defense Korriban
6. Best reborn boss class Defense on Desert
7. Best jan on Hoth
8. Most to abuse Admin
9. Most shield spam
10. Most Pull throws both overall and in within 5 seconds (11 consecutive) (have the vid as proof)
11. Most speeder kills in one round while defending the first wall objective. (HAH!)
12. Most Rockets of all time spinning around me on Hoth EVER

Im sure im missing a lot. But thats a good start.

Alias's WOW UMMM
AchilleZ
KilZ
Padawan
Dick Trickle (best)
Saint Plato
LeetWannaBe
Skoal Appleblend
Skoal Mint
Taj
Tapout
Ninja
Blue Ninja
Red Ninja
Stevo
King Zeus
Teh Ownt
Guard!an :)
Stone
Balz Deep
Cancer Patient
God
DollarisaFagO
TAG Bodyspray

I think that's about it.
PS: I till have all of my mods and everything anyone interested get my xfire from guard.

KilZ
Last edited by AchilleZ on Mon Feb 01, 2010 4:43 am, edited 2 times in total.

Kerafym
jkb's bro & svail's fiend

Re: The legend

Post by Kerafym »

I'd rank JW && THU above TD as far as "best clan" goes. TD were good but I count Prince and Loki as the two best players I've ever seen all around.

You didn't mention KBR.

I miss Hock.
Hi. I'm angry on the internet.

AchilleZ

Post by AchilleZ »

Ya Lok and Prince were in TD at one point in time ;) sorry ill edit and KBR haha
We also don't know if JW or THU were better i will say however that 6 different member declined matches with us from JW. The reason that 3 of them gave was because they didnt want to go out on a loss.

KiLZ

Kerafym

Post by Kerafym »

AchilleZ wrote:Ya Lok and Prince were in TD at one point in time ;) sorry ill edit and KBR haha
We also don't know if JW or THU were better i will say however that 6 different member declined matches with us from JW. The reason that 3 of them gave was because they didnt want to go out on a loss.

KiLZ
IDK. I doubt JW's A-Team in their prime would be beat. Not sure about so many months after they had quit the game, though. I wasn't around when TD was in their prime, I disappeared right about when it first formed, but I do remember being awed by some of the JWs general performance in games.

What was that jokes FFA clan that you and me were in for a few weeks? I remember going into their server and trashing people with dualies like jokes. Good times.

Turky
dude weighs like 90 pounds

Post by Turky »

1-800-TEH-OWNT

AchilleZ

Post by AchilleZ »

JW was very talented im not denying that fact, i wanted to join them but they were all but gone by the time i was good enough. but if loki and prince werent playing, they were not good. As good of a demo as Negpei was he cant contend with Hawk or Riku or even Omni at one point in time. It would have been nice to play them in their prime. At the time of TD's arrival the only JWs around were Ronald, Talla, Loki, Negpei, Prince and that one dude that always ran around and no scoped on hoth as a lando i cant remember his name. But they declined us any matches. I dont know THU hardly at all other than clouds and archibolemedes and Ganner kinda
KilZ

dadeus

Post by dadeus »

It is nice to hear someone point out out that shittalking and clanstacking hurt the game...

Good to know ur alive kilz

Kerafym

Post by Kerafym »

AchilleZ wrote:JW was very talented im not denying that fact, i wanted to join them but they were all but gone by the time i was good enough. but if loki and prince werent playing, they were not good. As good of a demo as Negpei was he cant contend with Hawk or Riku or even Omni at one point in time. It would have been nice to play them in their prime. At the time of TD's arrival the only JWs around were Ronald, Talla, Loki, Negpei, Prince and that one dude that always ran around and no scoped on hoth as a lando i cant remember his name. But they declined us any matches. I dont know THU hardly at all other than clouds and archibolemedes and Ganner kinda
KilZ
Mr. Blond.

AchilleZ

Post by AchilleZ »

There ya go

Turky
dude weighs like 90 pounds

Post by Turky »

by the way -- I, too have TD to thank for my rise from the ashes of pubnubbery