Alias,

Talk about whatever you wish.
dadeus

Alias,

Post by dadeus »

So here is something I never have understood. Why do peeps consitsanly and conctantly change there names. I mean I undertsand hiding from past reps, I even undertsand using an alias to keep from getting harrassed, but to change names and act like a diffeent person in forums.... Tell me why????

aƒrÒ

Re: Alias,

Post by aƒrÒ »

to improove they're acting skillz?

Kain
The Twelve Year Old

Post by Kain »

lol, I think people like aliasing to see people's reaction about them without knowing its them they are talking about.
Example:
Let's say everyone thinks im a piece of crap and no one will tell me so I alias to Bishop Gloria. Than I as Bishop Gloria talk to Afro about Kain. And he tells me that everyone thinks Kain is a piece of crap and the reasons why.

C2PO

Post by C2PO »

Didn't snowcone do that?

Now that's the tastiest crunch I ever hoid.

Beeper!!!

Post by Beeper!!! »

I Alias because:

1. I'm bored.

2. People play me differently when I'm Beeper, as opposed to when I play as someone else - although a few of you recognize me from the outset.

3. It's fun.
Sakke - I just have one problem with euro siege.. I and many euroes have totally different opinions regarding how siege is played. I need only two letters. PT.
Turkey - it's spelled hangar you twats, hanger is what we let Yoda commit suicide on
archi ~ Because bragging about being good at a game is a good quality all women look for in a man.

Ranger Bob
troll

Post by Ranger Bob »

Am I acting like a different person? :?

Wanderer

Post by Wanderer »

using white name Padawan its fun. its mindgames. when pple see padawan they mostly think noob, though i heard there was a time when there were elite padawans around. and then there's always the cowards who switch teams whenever sum1 elite like Guardian joins the game. the alias helps delay it a bit... just a bit.
xfire: wanderer7

Ranger Bob
troll

Post by Ranger Bob »

Everytime I see a Padawan I go 'ohshi...who's that?'