Zombie

Discuss the pug server Impulse.
nightwatch

Zombie

Post by nightwatch »

Teacup is never used, please yews it. Or you can yews my server. It's not always up though.

j3rk
A nub is In Ur Memories

Re: Zombie

Post by j3rk »

Also Tempest Customs is barely used.
4 8 15 16 23 42

nightwatch

Post by nightwatch »

j3rk wrote:Also Tempest Customs is barely used.
Agreed. Plenty of options.

Turky
dude weighs like 90 pounds

Post by Turky »

reborn boss Academy Siege Division
Earth, Solar System of Earth, 2.71828183

CC: reborn boss Academy Judicial Courts, reborn boss Academy High Council

Dear Exar,

Thank you for contacting us at the reborn boss Academy Siege Division. I set up wild turky for you with a password and everything, and you expressed zero gratitude for that. Or even negative gratitude, if that were possible--all you did was say I'm a dumbass or whatever technical term you used.

Hate to burst your bubble, but we needed a locked server too. I mean, we were okay with teaching a few members of the siege community how to play it, should one such player join the server, but it'd have been too much of a distraction to have random nabs coming in who have no idea how to play zombies. Some aforementioned nabs don't even pay attention to the players' chat messages in the video game.

Anyway, I will present these points by order of increasing justification:

We were there first. If you come in later and want to do something else, then find a different server. Hell, I even did the latter part for you.

We took priority because there were more of us, I would have dared you to find 9 other siegers online who wanted to pug. Not even that -- I told you we'd pug if you were able to bring in 4 more players who wanted to put, half of the players that we had while playing zombies.

We also had quite a few euros who would benefit from the good east-coast pings. And we weren't about to give that up to a server where I'd probably get 90ms and the euros would get 200 or more, just on the off chance that you might have conjured up a 3s pug from whoever was online and available. We had our group set, you didn't.

You were the only person in a server of 11 players who wanted to pug. As I told you earlier, if there were more players who wanted to pug, it'd be a different story.

And lastly, I am damned confident that Guard would take our side in this matter, even if Yo had kept you banned. We are the siege community, and I think Guard put that server there for us, the community, to yews as we see fit. Just because pugs are the predominant thing occurring there, doesn't mean it's exclusive, and it definitely doesn't give you the right to barge in there and dignify some sort of authority just because you want to start a pug.

As a side note, I can't say any of us was impressed with your behavior. If you'd have been nicer, and not disrupted our zombies by spec-detkilling us, using swoops, and playing reborn boss on the non-zombies team, we might have started a pug sooner or later. Or maybe not. But acting like a brat ruins that chance completely.

Your complaint will be forwarded to the reborn boss Academy High Council and the reborn boss Academy Judicial Courts for review. Please feel free to contact us, the reborn boss Academy Siege Division, if you have any further questions or concerns.

Sincerely,

Turkey
Public Relations Officer, JASD
turkey@jasd.earth

Laser
Kopite

Post by Laser »

I wanted to play zombies the day before you guys played and people were like 'that's gay' when they had never even played it before, but nevermind.

Btw, pretty sure impulse is a majority rules game server, obviously it was intended for siege but if the majority of players vote for duel or something really bad then it's tough unless you can get enough people who want to pug.

And obviously, if the majority want to play zombies but there's still enough people who want to pug for like 4v4, then one group should find a different server, depending on location of the players. But if the location of the players isn't a big issue, then I'd say that the zombie group should probably have the sense to find a different server because impulse is intended as a siege server. But there's not even enough players left for that to happen so I'm probably wasting my time writing this.
Last edited by Laser on Fri Aug 20, 2010 9:29 am, edited 2 times in total.
Less QQ more Pew Pew

Turquoise Dragon
The Scaled One

Post by Turquoise Dragon »

As I said in-game: I had no problem with xr "fucking around" as he called it (we basically were, too), as long as he didn't kill our mines or nothing.

Now, the problem was he kept running around where we were playing (in des). This caused me to attack him several times, mistaking him for one of the players. He hit me with swoop once (in retaliation I believe), although it can be discounted, as it was before the start of the game.

Now, on to why I believe he waas banned. We changed maps to zombie on ns. Once we started to zombie, he started bitching that we changed maps and refused to pug. Personally, I see no logical connection between changing a map and having to start a pug. With his continued bitching came the temporary ban.

*agrees with Trk*

nightwatch

Post by nightwatch »

I offered everyone my server. Both Yo and Piipe agreed that it would provide more flexibility than impulse. Zombies can be started at impulse and moved. Zombies are preventing pugs from starting. You guys definitely pugkilled yesterday, since both Duo and J c b were wanting to pug.

Ok, so now for Turkey:
Dear Exar,

Thank you for contacting us at the reborn boss Academy Siege Division.
You are trying to be clever here by pretending it's a formal letter, how cool!
I set up wild turky for you with a password and everything, and you expressed zero gratitude for that. Or even negative gratitude, if that were possible--all you did was say I'm a dumbass or whatever technical term you used.
Yes, because no one will ever join a pug there. You really are a dumbass. Before you respond that that's why you shouldn't move zombies, I can point out that a total of 2 people joined your Zombie. You can still start Zombies at Impulse, and move them.
Hate to burst your bubble, but we needed a locked server too. I mean, we were okay with teaching a few members of the siege community how to play it, should one such player join the server, but it'd have been too much of a distraction to have random nabs coming in who have no idea how to play zombies. Some aforementioned nabs don't even pay attention to the players' chat messages in the video game.
I have a locked server. Hell, you have one too, so why didn't you yews it? Christ you are retarded.
Anyway, I will present these points by order of increasing justification:

We were there first. If you come in later and want to do something else, then find a different server. Hell, I even did the latter part for you.
No. Impulse is a pug server. Hence the name, Impulse Pug.
We took priority because there were more of us, I would have dared you to find 9 other siegers online who wanted to pug. Not even that -- I told you we'd pug if you were able to bring in 4 more players who wanted to put, half of the players that we had while playing zombies.
There don't exist four more players in siege. Most of those people there would have pugged if there had been one. Also, Yo and Piipe were the only actual siegers there. The rest were pubnubs like Panda, Lorax, and Sonic. It's like saying majority rules and carting in voters from another state.
We also had quite a few euros who would benefit from the good east-coast pings. And we weren't about to give that up to a server where I'd probably get 90ms and the euros would get 200 or more, just on the off chance that you might have conjured up a 3s pug from whoever was online and available. We had our group set, you didn't.
With not using impulse comes more flexibility. You could have a Euro create a server.
You were the only person in a server of 11 players who wanted to pug. As I told you earlier, if there were more players who wanted to pug, it'd be a different story.
Others came online, saw you were zombieing, and left. You pugkilled.
And lastly, I am damned confident that Guard would take our side in this matter, even if Yo had kept you banned. We are the siege community, and I think Guard put that server there for us, the community, to yews as we see fit. Just because pugs are the predominant thing occurring there, doesn't mean it's exclusive, and it definitely doesn't give you the right to barge in there and dignify some sort of authority just because you want to start a pug.
I disagree. I think the server was there for ffa rping. See what I did there?
As a side note, I can't say any of us was impressed with your behavior. If you'd have been nicer, and not disrupted our zombies by spec-detkilling us, using swoops, and playing reborn boss on the non-zombies team, we might have started a pug sooner or later. Or maybe not. But acting like a brat ruins that chance completely.
This actually made me laugh out loud. Really? People speckill all the time when others are fucking around, and I even stopped when you guys asked me to. Oh yeah, and I obviously wasn't playing, so why care. Since you guys are so into roleplaying zombies, why didn't you pretend I was a bird or something? It wouldn't be more retarded than what you were already doing. It's not like I was killing anybody or anything. And no, you wouldn't have started a pug. Christ, all but 2 of you guys were pubnubs that get owned by me, and I'm a pretty terrible player. Why would they want to pug? Also, they never get picked in pugs because people refuse to play 5's if they are there, so they have no reason to want to play. Jesus fucking christ, I hate when people act like they are an entire group, like you do. The only one who agreed with everything you said was lorax, and I'm pretty sure everyone knows he is mentally retarded.
Your complaint will be forwarded to the reborn boss Academy High Council and the reborn boss Academy Judicial Courts for review. Please feel free to contact us, the reborn boss Academy Siege Division, if you have any further questions or concerns.

Sincerely,

Turkey
Public Relations Officer, JASD
turkey@jasd.earth
Clever!

It baffles me how a supposedly grown dude can be that fucking stupid. You come up with empty arguments, try to "fix" problems by avoiding real solutions and suggesting things that obviously don't work. I'm still waiting for that college education to kick in for you, because it obviously hasn't yet.

You are also a ridiculously unpleasant person. While me, yo, and piipe are discussing solutions, you start spewing random shit in chat that doesn't make any fucking sense because you actually have no idea what's going on. You couldn't have since most of the conversation was in specteamchat and xfire. You are one of those people who cannot think before you talk and think you have a solution to a problem without putting effort into solving it.

I don't think anyone likes you as a sieger or as a person because of this. No one likes you as a sieger because you're fucking terrible, and no one likes you as a person because of pretty much everything I said. You complain about chat spam when you always bind that fucking retarded "No U" bind that fucking lags the game during a pug. It's funny how hypocritical you are, complaining about chat spam that is no different from what you see every day in a pug when you fuck up people's game by making everyone autolagscript for half a second.

Turkey's a good name for you because it reflects your lack of brain, judgment, and social skills.
Peace,
John

Kerafym
jkb's bro & svail's fiend

Post by Kerafym »

Turkey and XR @ book writing mode.
Hi. I'm angry on the internet.

tens0r

Post by tens0r »

Kerafym wrote:Turkey and XR @ faggot mode.

Turky
dude weighs like 90 pounds

Post by Turky »

Exar's pretty angry about zombies. Let's play it more.