LASER

Discuss the public siege server Tempest.

Re: LASER

Postby Turky on Tue Aug 31, 2010 3:07 pm

piipe wrote:Lol u mad?
Turky
dude weighs like 90 pounds

Highscores: 1
Local time: Thu May 16, 2024 11:45 am

Postby piipe on Tue Aug 31, 2010 3:26 pm

Turky wrote:
piipe
Beautiful Dude

Local time: Thu May 16, 2024 12:45 pm

Postby Helaku on Tue Aug 31, 2010 4:12 pm

Why do I get that deja-vu feeling every time I check on you guys ( and it's not too often anymore )
A memory hits me of my immatureness ( current condition is out of the question, tyvm ) and all I'm doing the following minutes is laugh my ass off, till I fart, then laugh some more.

@ Wanderer
The 5-min rounds have always, do, and will exist, and you can't do jack shit to stop them, not unless you wanna kill siege, but hmm, what was the clan name again...nvm :)
The best thing you can do for yourself and others, is to apply a 5-letter verb: CHILL(RELAX)*
* Both of 'em work

Cheers! :-)
Imaginez une forme. Pas comme les autres. Une forme qui peut influencer toutes les autres formes. Une forme qui peut changer de forme à une autre. Imaginez vous en êtes propriétaire. Ouvrez vos yeux.
:-)
Helaku

Local time: Thu May 16, 2024 6:45 pm

Postby Aries* on Tue Aug 31, 2010 4:38 pm

Do you even play this game? lol ... or am i missing something obvious 0_o
Aries*

Local time: Thu May 16, 2024 5:45 pm

Postby Laser on Tue Aug 31, 2010 5:06 pm

Helaku wrote:Why do I get that deja-vu feeling every time I check on you guys ( and it's not too often anymore )
A memory hits me of my immatureness ( current condition is out of the question, tyvm ) and all I'm doing the following minutes is laugh my ass off, till I fart, then laugh some more.

@ Wanderer
The 5-min rounds have always, do, and will exist, and you can't do jack shit to stop them, not unless you wanna kill siege, but hmm, what was the clan name again...nvm :)
The best thing you can do for yourself and others, is to apply a 5-letter verb: CHILL(RELAX)*
* Both of 'em work

Cheers! :-)

piipe wrote:
Turky wrote:
Less QQ more Pew Pew
Laser
Kopite

Local time: Thu May 16, 2024 5:45 pm

Postby Turky on Tue Aug 31, 2010 5:13 pm

oo yoda think he's so cool he's gonna "check up on us." like we're supposed to behave for him or something? Too Horton-ish, if anyone remembers him.
Turky
dude weighs like 90 pounds

Local time: Thu May 16, 2024 11:45 am

Postby Helaku on Tue Aug 31, 2010 5:28 pm

no I didn't mean it like that...why of all the people you have to act so dumb, trk? Or is that meant to provoke me? If it is, you failed.
and aries, yes, I play it, but no, not as often as I did in my past...past..another deja vu. :(
Imaginez une forme. Pas comme les autres. Une forme qui peut influencer toutes les autres formes. Une forme qui peut changer de forme à une autre. Imaginez vous en êtes propriétaire. Ouvrez vos yeux.
Helaku

Postby Wanderer on Tue Aug 31, 2010 6:19 pm

sorry Piiipe i maek u mad me love u long time don be mad k?

my final comment concerning the match earlier.
laser you joined at the end of Korriban. i remember it clear. i try telling u bout the stack, no effect, players like yahoo, ret, elite ranger, drunkenmaster, they dont give a shit bout stack fixing. if anything they will rage specjoin/afk/reconnect to get on winning team, or they rq. i wont question your eyesight. you must have seen the timer at least..... map change, hoth. hoth begins. 4 of my teammates, which means the entire first round defense team except myself, RQ. the reason is obvious, 5 min games, or the Korriban equivalent of a hoth/des 5 min game: 7 min games, since Korr can take longer to complete.

there i was, 1 def vs 5 offense. team-auto-balancer tries its best, but its also slow. im ok with it i yews that as a time to improve my skills against slight stack. laser joins, slight stack becomes mega stack. i wont question your eyesight, but any speccing can see someone has to freeze the Atst (myself), and someone has to hit atst (no one, as all my team were targeting ground troops). my team at the time were too used to being carried by stronger players in the game, they always let the stronger players handle destroying the atst, so they go for ground troops. so there i was freezing teh atst, but with no one to hit the atst, all im doing is delaying the inevitable.

i got pissed at laser cuz that was the type of garbage i expected from elite ranger, not from laser. what's done is done. i will try again with chat next time, and if that message flies by u, i try chat again then forceteam. im a bit curious now bout your eyesight since u missed the message. watever, wat's done is done. glhf.
--------------------

for future reference, if i ever forceteam sum1 its either to enforce the rules or to fix stack. in this case its teh stack. if i join a game and only 3 players in server, all no name noobs, i will put 3 noobs together vs myself alone, i have done this before in the past, even then still win.

i once taught Jerk how to detect stack: look how many objectives completed, look at timer.
example Korr first round, 7 mins pass and already on scepter obj then thats O team stack. 25 mins pass and still on crystals, thats D team stack.
Last edited by Wanderer on Tue Aug 31, 2010 6:27 pm, edited 1 time in total.
xfire: wanderer7
Wanderer

Topic author
Local time: Thu May 16, 2024 10:45 am

Postby Max Rambone on Tue Aug 31, 2010 6:26 pm

OMG....PLZ2TEACH ME HOW2 DETECT STAX!!!!

~archi
Eventus stultorum magister.
Max Rambone
Ramboner

Local time: Thu May 16, 2024 10:45 am

Postby Helaku on Tue Aug 31, 2010 6:41 pm

First off, Korriban can be pulled off in about 4 minutes as well

It's either a really really bad stack or tensor acting big against 6 players in some so-called pug...Was a long time since that. Also, other way around, 30 min D stax on korr and the first gate hasn't even been scratched properly.

However, stop blaming yourself, and stop trying to fix stax if the people don't wanna fix it...You can't help people who don't wanna be helped. You try forcing help and they'll soon be yelling abuse. Suggest reading my prev post slowly
Helaku

PreviousNext

Return to Tempest