ATTN: Laser.

See all the latest news. New visitors start here!
piipe
Beautiful Dude

Re: ATTN: Laser.

Post by piipe »

XDDDDD fag

Helaku

Post by Helaku »

Faggots killing discussions...it feels so right, I mean backward :D

Also, Laser, you should learn one thing: Never, and I mean, never bring up your social life in your e-fights, and it works vice versa (e-life in real life)
And, Magyk, you should learn one thing also: Never, and I mean, never put your gf's pic as your avatar on ANY forums.

The funniest part, for me at least, is that I see all these discussions as a deja vu to what my history is...I can't remember all the 'fine' details, but the history speaks for herself.
Imaginez une forme. Pas comme les autres. Une forme qui peut influencer toutes les autres formes. Une forme qui peut changer de forme à une autre. Imaginez vous en êtes propriétaire. Ouvrez vos yeux.
:-)

Turky
dude weighs like 90 pounds

Post by Turky »

Helaku wrote:And, Magyk, you should learn one thing also: Never, and I mean, never put your gf's pic as your avatar on ANY forums.
Says the faggot who puts his ugly-ass RL pic as his avatar.

Helaku

Post by Helaku »

I said "gf" not "self"

Go back to first grade and lessons in reading english.
Imaginez une forme. Pas comme les autres. Une forme qui peut influencer toutes les autres formes. Une forme qui peut changer de forme à une autre. Imaginez vous en êtes propriétaire. Ouvrez vos yeux.
:-)

Laser
Kopite

Post by Laser »

I think you missed the point.

Why should I take tips about arguments from the guy who is probably the current record holder of most arguments lost/most owned in a jka forum?

Also, read ALL the shit that has gone down before posting your opinions plz. If you had, you'd notice that Madgyk brought MY social life into the e-fight.
Less QQ more Pew Pew

Turky
dude weighs like 90 pounds

Post by Turky »

Helaku wrote:I said "gf" not "self"
your point?

Magyk
Graphics Guru

Post by Magyk »

Why would I not put her as my avatar? I don't really care what you people say about her. And this way I get to see her everyday while she's at college.

@Laser, you're a retard. If you actually read my first post I only brought RL into the issue because you fired the first shots, faggot. You brought RL into this first.

Wanderer

Post by Wanderer »

Turky wrote:
Helaku wrote:And, Magyk, you should learn one thing also: Never, and I mean, never put your gf's pic as your avatar on ANY forums.
Says the faggot who puts his ugly-ass RL pic as his avatar.

gotta agree there.
i did the work for ya. see attachment.
Attachments
55c.jpg
55c.jpg (51.14 KiB) Viewed 1880 times
xfire: wanderer7

Max Rambone
Ramboner

Post by Max Rambone »

Helaku wrote: Laser, you should learn one thing: Never, and I mean, never bring up your social life in your e-fights, and it works vice versa (e-life in real life)
And, Magyk, you should learn one thing also: Never, and I mean, never put your gf's pic as your avatar on ANY forums.
Dude finally makes a half-decent post an gives some fairly good advice and dudes jump on him(NO HOMO).

~archi
Eventus stultorum magister.

Wanderer

Post by Wanderer »

the principle of the half decent post and fairly good advice is that private information should stay private. whether it is someone you love or yourself is irrelevant. private info stays private. i was merely repeating his own advice back to him.
xfire: wanderer7