New Siege Server

See all the latest news. New visitors start here!
Turky
dude weighs like 90 pounds

Re: New Siege Server

Post by Turky »

what was up with impulse today? there were like 8+ people there, then they said LETS GO TO RCB BATTLEGROUNDS, then I go and it's empty.

yea great job RCB battlegrounds ??

dadeus

Post by dadeus »

lol... Yeah thats like when you were little and they told you they are going to the ballfield and you ran there and they went home and laughed at you...

Max Rambone
Ramboner

Post by Max Rambone »

Same thing has happened a few times at Impulse....

:/

~archi
Eventus stultorum magister.

Turky

Post by Turky »

Max Rambone wrote:Same thing has happened a few times at Impulse....

:/

~archi
yea, but from a pub to a pug. Not from a pug to a pub server that uh.. might host a pug I guess? I have no idea why everyone wanted to go to RCB

dadeus

Post by dadeus »

Bunck of rcb's?? I have no clue why anybody would go to a server that very few thought wqs a good idea to start.

Magyk
Graphics Guru

Post by Magyk »

dadeus wrote:Major just announced RCB has new server. See reviving siege is working. Now two pub servers of quality.

The server is up.

>RCB< Battlegrounds

IP 74.63.40.97:29070

Does major realize that more servers will split the players, and instead of having one server full, we'll have two half-servers.

Same thing happened to jk2 at the end, a hundred servers, three hundred players. Not a good combo.

Turky

Post by Turky »

I get that Major is trying to get new members by having a server by which to recruit on. But with Tempest as primary pub and JA+ as secondary (unfortunate as that is), I think it's too little too late on this part. Perhaps if he'd have thought of this before Guard founded Tempest, it'd have flourished.

But alas -- too little too late.

dadeus

Post by dadeus »

First of all the server wasn't just Major. Secondly do u know how many times i have been on tempest and wish i had somewhere else to go. Thirdly for the longest time we had aussie and ja+ and that was it. Finally it is here and people are playing on it so get over it. sheesh

Beeper!!!

Post by Beeper!!! »

2 be honest - I'll play on both, and If I find out it was RCB'ers involved in playing bait & swish :evil:...

Personally, and perhaps naively - I'd like it if Tempest & RCB & Impulse & any other non-MB server became full & very active... :mrgreen:
Sakke - I just have one problem with euro siege.. I and many euroes have totally different opinions regarding how siege is played. I need only two letters. PT.
Turkey - it's spelled hangar you twats, hanger is what we let Yoda commit suicide on
archi ~ Because bragging about being good at a game is a good quality all women look for in a man.

GUARD!AN
Soup Eater

Post by GUARD!AN »

Beeper!!! wrote:2 be honest - I'll play on both, and If I find out it was RCB'ers involved in playing bait & swish :evil:...

Personally, and perhaps naively - I'd like it if Tempest & RCB & Impulse & any other non-MB server became full & very active... :mrgreen:
Yeah, don't get us wrong beeps, we would also love to have two full pub servers, we just feel that the timing of RCB getting a server wasn't very well thought out. Once Tempest built up enough of a regular population to have overflow then it would have been perfect timing for the server.

It's just right now while we are still getting people hooked onto siege again that we feel the addition of another pub server would hinder all of our efforts of the last few months.
GUARD!AN

–noun
1. guarding; protecting: a guardian deity.
2. a violent, tropical, cyclonic storm of the western North Atlantic, having wind
speeds of or in excess of 72 mph (32 m/sec).
3. (in Gnosticism) one of a class of powers or beings conceived as emanating
from the Supreme Being and performing various functions in the operations of
the universe.
4. a terrifying dream in which the dreamer experiences feelings of helplessness,
extreme anxiety, sorrow, etc.
5. The sensation and muscular spasm caused by an electric current passing
through the body or a body part.