Custom resolution.

Get help for problems you may have with technology, math, or women.

Moderator: Turky

Flyer

Re: Custom resolution.

Post by Flyer »

Turky wrote:
Flyer wrote:
Turky wrote:
Flyer wrote:
Turky wrote:
Flyer wrote:
Turky wrote:
Flyer wrote:
Turky wrote:
Flyer wrote:so that's turkey's excuse for being bad at siege, even without distracting yourself and making the jka window small you still suck you little pussy

since I never knew a sieger named "Flyer," I guess that just forces me to assume I'm better than you :)

since that is your logic, i guess that forces me to assume you are always retarded

You and what army?

Can't assume that since not enough of us know who you are. If any. Therefore your input means nothing. GG U LOSE.

See my army above you hopping faggot^

Your fail argument of "i dont know who you are, therefore you must be worse than me" doesn't fly (hahahahaha) because pretty much everyone on these forums except fucking randir can rape the shit out of you in game

what part of "you suck at siege" dont you comprehend? now that i think about it, it's probably just the english language in general you dont understand you rice squandering chink

DIdn't say you were worse than me, I just said that I'm allowed to assume it because you're a pussy.

And due to your fail logic again, I was also allowed to make my earlier assumptions due to you being a pussy. and a faggot.

You yews a proxy and don't unalias. This makes you the pussy. End of story.

everyone here except you seems to have an idea of who I am. that makes you (once again) a retard. end of story.

your mommy and daddy didnt send you off to college did they? it certainly would have done you some good, and perhaps given you ANY sense of logic you flying cunt

I'm perfectly aware that people are claiming that you're wafflz. I'd hate for that to be true, because that would imply that Wafflz is a faggot. (osnap)

god why are you so mad? i know you are still hungry, but i gave you as much jizz as i could this morning..i was in a rush

Turky
dude weighs like 90 pounds

Post by Turky »

keep crying yourself to sleep at night, homo

Flyer

Post by Flyer »

Turky wrote:keep crying yourself to sleep at night, homo

last time i cried was when you used your teeth a little on my dick this morning

shulba
Tensor's minion

Post by shulba »

Flyer wrote:
Turky wrote:
Flyer wrote:
Turky wrote:
Flyer wrote:
Turky wrote:
Flyer wrote:
Turky wrote:
Flyer wrote:
Turky wrote:
since I never knew a sieger named "Flyer," I guess that just forces me to assume I'm better than you :)

since that is your logic, i guess that forces me to assume you are always retarded

You and what army?

Can't assume that since not enough of us know who you are. If any. Therefore your input means nothing. GG U LOSE.

Your fail argument of "i dont know who you are, therefore you must be worse than me" doesn't fly (hahahahaha) because pretty much everyone on these forums except fucking randir can rape the shit out of you in game

what part of "you suck at siege" dont you comprehend? now that i think about it, it's probably just the english language in general you dont understand you rice squandering chink

DIdn't say you were worse than me, I just said that I'm allowed to assume it because you're a pussy.

And due to your fail logic again, I was also allowed to make my earlier assumptions due to you being a pussy. and a faggot.

everyone here except you seems to have an idea of who I am. that makes you (once again) a retard. end of story.

your mommy and daddy didnt send you off to college did they? it certainly would have done you some good, and perhaps given you ANY sense of logic you flying cunt

I'm perfectly aware that people are claiming that you're wafflz. I'd hate for that to be true, because that would imply that Wafflz is a faggot. (osnap)

manatee why are you so mad? i know you are still hungry, but i gave you as much jizz as i could this morning..i was in a rush

congratulation u made 3 pages of this thread in a single post

Flyer

Post by Flyer »

shulba wrote:
Flyer wrote:
Turky wrote:
Flyer wrote:
Turky wrote:
Flyer wrote:
Turky wrote:
Flyer wrote:
Turky wrote:
Flyer wrote:

You and what army?

manatee why are you so mad? i know you are still hungry, but i gave you as much jizz as i could this morning..i was in a rush

congratulation u made 3 pages of this thread in a single post

thanks. it took a lot of work. and it took turkey a lot of swallowing.

Max Rambone
Ramboner

Post by Max Rambone »

Wow....

What was this thread about again?

This thread proves how douchebaggy all you guys are.

It's not funny or interesting to me....not that any of you care.

~archi
Eventus stultorum magister.