Lets put this on the table, so to speak

See all the latest news. New visitors start here!
Roflraptor
LoLdIn0

Re: Lets put this on the table, so to speak

Post by Roflraptor »

Caesar wrote:Well scince I have been caught out, so to speak, I guess that using intellegence is the only other option. Laser thinks i'm Yoda stil lol wut? Let me write a sentence to confuse you.

"The girl, after coquettishly aranging her hair, decided to sit down to a philanthropic breakfast with several egotistic notions wandering aimlessly through her mind."

I do have something between my ears, however it was dormant.

Regards,
~Ceasar

That's a confusing sentence? You should seriously consult that three word story thread for a little inspiration next time!

Anyway:

'scine' - since
'intellegence' - intelligence
'aranging' - arranging

Hope that helps,
~Rfolrpaotr

Also, I agree with Archi, no one should really care anymore. People seriously enjoyed setting themselves up for a fall here. This issue needed a good dose of nonchalance.
Last edited by Roflraptor on Tue Jun 05, 2012 7:33 pm, edited 1 time in total.

CHEW

Post by CHEW »

Caesar wrote:Well scince I have been caught out, so to speak, I guess that using intellegence is the only other option. Laser thinks i'm Yoda stil lol wut? Let me write a sentence to confuse you.

"The girl, after coquettishly aranging her hair, decided to sit down to a philanthropic breakfast with several egotistic notions wandering aimlessly through her mind."

Regards,
~Ceasar

How can a girl arrange her hair to be flirtatious? Maybe you mean she was arranging or playing with her hair in a flirtatious manor... but why? What about the breakfast? Is she at a banquet breakfast for a philanthropic reason? What book did you copy and paste this out of?

Caesar

Post by Caesar »

Spell check is alright but I literally spend 5 minutes writing my posts. However I would like to point something out. I never once "took advantage of anything." I actually had no clue how to do half of this stuff, that part i wasn't faking. Do you guys know the last time I even used a computer for anything less than microsoft word or a ppt for school. I can't even remember the last time i sent an e-mail. This stuff you consider common knowledge is indeed for people who yews the computer for everyday life. I for one yews a cellphone and an i-pod stop thats it no more devices. Jka is the first time i have used the computer for anything more than what is required of me from school. So no i never took advantage of anyone. I mean I don't even yews the computer for anything else than jka or school.

Edit: Oh CHEW i really don't know I just randomly used words i knew in a sentence.

Regards
~Ceasar

schrute
pingmaser

Post by schrute »

How did you not know how to put a map in base? It was literally step by step HIT THIS BUTTON CAESAR, but you still couldn't manage to figure it out? Even if you had no prior computer knowledge, I'm pretty sure it shouldn't take anyone that long to figure out how to copy and paste.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x9gN2hdybFY

Silver Absolution

Post by Silver Absolution »

Caesar wrote:In regards to what has been said I would like to point out that no evidence has been brought to the surface. In other words where is the smoking gun. I will admit I did fake stupidity, however that does not permit these fake notions. This is not toxicology or a complicated business problem that has no answer, this is but a simple problem with but a simple answer. There is no efficacious sign that proves beyond a shadow of a doubt that I am indeed not Ceasar. These erroneous thoughts that mingle with the few suspicions that have been drawn are nothing but false statements. Magyk I will extend to you the same offer you did to Archi. Chat me on x-fire, but there is a simple answer; Ceasar=Ceasar.

Best Regards,
~Ceasar

Edit: I did this solely because of last pug(s). Tensions were so thick you could practically cut them with a knife.

...The hell
That's some complex writing here.....

Regards,
~Ceasar

Oh well, he had to f*** it up again... :|

Guys, let's leave this guy be. He's just doing this whole thing for the fun of it.
Next time he needs/asks/want sth from one of us, we just /ignore him 8-)

Edit: a forum ban would be nice too, though not really necessary....

Magyk
Graphics Guru

Post by Magyk »

So many things from Archi's post I want to acknowledge..
Max Rambone wrote:This guy uses a thesaurus like Joey from 'Friends.'

ROFL.
Max Rambone wrote:Anyways, I'm pretty sure that I was the FIRST person who realized and expressed that ceasar was trying way too hard to be a dumb-ass.

I'm not sure you were the first person to realize it, but you were definitely the first person to express it and basically tell him to F off.
Max Rambone wrote:And, like magyk, I'm very pissed this dude took advantage of my good nature and wasted my time just to try to prove he was an idiot.

Agreed.
Max Rambone wrote:I have no idea who he really is, but he IS some other dude from siege past.

My lingering doubt from this comes from WHY did he want to "pretend" to be dumb? What other reason is there to do that other than to mask your true personality?
Max Rambone wrote:I don't really care, anymore....I just hope he never really needs anything, 'cause he'll never get any other advice or attention from me.

Agreed.
Roflraptor wrote:~Rfolrpaotr.

LOOOL
Caesar wrote:Spell check is alright but I literally spend 5 minutes writing my posts.r

I literally spend 30 seconds thinking of, typing, and posting my entire post. They're usually 50x more coherent than yours, with better grammar and spelling to boot.
Silver Absolution wrote:Guys, let's leave this guy be. He's just doing this whole thing for the fun of it.
Next time he needs/asks/want sth from one of us, we just /ignore him 8-)

Agreed.

Ramshi

Post by Ramshi »

@Magyk I never said I supported Ceasar, I was merely trying to be neutral.

However, after what I have read, I believe that Ceasar is actually Yoda's brother.

So Ceasar=Ceasar, but not really.

Anyway, now that I've said my part:

/idontgiveafuck
/q
Last edited by Ramshi on Wed Jun 06, 2012 2:46 am, edited 1 time in total.

Magyk
Graphics Guru

Post by Magyk »

I would just like to know what his rationale was behind playing dumb (literally.)

That is something you would do if you wanted to hide your true personality.

You would only want to do that if you didn't want us to know who you were.

Seems fairly obvious to me.

Ranger Bob
troll

Post by Ranger Bob »

If Ceasar is a troll: he must be double-trolling us with his good grammar, his sentences are too ridiculous to be anything except out of the three word story.

If Ceasar is not a troll: he is trying way too hard to sound normal.

Somebody graph this.

Magyk
Graphics Guru

Post by Magyk »

If he is not trolling us, the only logical explanation is that this movie is based on Ceasar in real life.