Siege Hiatus.

See all the latest news. New visitors start here!
Magyk
Graphics Guru

Siege Hiatus.

Post by Magyk »

Going on a siege hiatus not unlike my "no hoth pugs" ban I put into effect a few months ago.

I'll return to siege when we get servers that aren't miserable and lag like crazy.

Find someone else to start pugs, because after losing 4 objectives purely to lag this morning I can't play on these terribad servers.

I'm still available for zombie and will help with anyone who wants map testing or things like that. But I will not be playing competitively until I can join a server and not have 5 straight minutes of blinding lag.

Edit: Given how well my hoth embargo worked, and it did work perfectly, it has come to my attention that the only way to get things done around here is to take an active player out of the game and watch the pugs go from 20 a week to 3 a week.

Silver Absolution

Re: Siege Hiatus.

Post by Silver Absolution »

LAG --> Kills the game --> Annoys the gamer

Magyk
Graphics Guru

Post by Magyk »

Precisely. Guard has called ET and gotten us improved servers before, but ever since this move to Chicago the servers have been atrocious. They have already proven that they can provide us servers that are free from these awful lag spikes, so why aren't they? It's bullshit.

Max Rambone
Ramboner

Post by Max Rambone »

This dude cries much about services provided to him free-of-charge.

~archi

Silver Absolution

Post by Silver Absolution »

I got that feelin'...
Like... wanting to punch someone in thy face....
But...
I DON'T KNOW WHY COULD THAT BE!?
Did someone noted the sarcasm?... Anyone?...
Oh well...

Kerafym
jkb's bro & svail's fiend

Post by Kerafym »

Magyk
Graphics Guru

Post by Magyk »

Max Rambone wrote:This dude cries much about services provided to him free-of-charge.

~archi

Guard is paying for a service that is not being provided. It's like going to a restaurant and ordering a BLT and having the waitress bring you a grilled cheese. What the fuck is your problem? You don't even play siege so this topic doesn't concern you. Gtfo and stop trying to trample over someone's statements anytime they say something you don't like.

How old are you again? Shouldn't you realize that there is a difference between "crying" and saying that we need news servers because these ones and ruin games EVERYDAY?

"Crying" would be "Move the server closer to me, i need lower ping."
"Crying" would be "Waahh, we need more tanks in our guild."
"Crying" would be every time Archi opens his mouth these days.

Caesar

Post by Caesar »

Oh another one.... Well I still think this could have been done more effectively. Secdondly I guess il start the pugs. The server laggs once every 5 games or so for around 1.5 min it isnt too bad but it is slightly annoying. However still playable. Yes magyk lost a round in PUB this morning because of lag but teams were stacked ever so slightly so really wouldn't have mattered. Lol magyks blt analogy was quite comical.
I would also like to stress that this (from what I can conclude came from a PUB match essentially between me and magyk) came from a PUB match tis morning. Lol Archi thought you were a chill dood at one point. What happened?!
Last edited by Caesar on Thu Jun 14, 2012 11:15 pm, edited 1 time in total.

tens0r

Post by tens0r »

Fuck u magyk no one gives a fuck

Roflraptor
LoLdIn0

Post by Roflraptor »

Dw, returning to siege to balance it out. Although, I have to admit, I hate lag just as much as everyone else.