ATTN: Fuck this shit II

See all the latest news. New visitors start here!
Ranger Bob
troll

Re: ATTN: Fuck this shit II

Post by Ranger Bob »

Btw happy birthday Magyk :|

Magyk
Graphics Guru

Post by Magyk »

Thanks bun

CHEW

Post by CHEW »

Lol, he so srs. How can you function in real life if a bunch of imaginary people piss you off this bad. I've had entire clans come down on me, ruining games just cause i was there. You need a xanex baaaaaaad.

Magyk
Graphics Guru

Post by Magyk »

I'm quitting the game because games are supposed to be fun, and this one no longer is. Also, real life is pretty easy because there aren't keyboard heroes running around being supreme faggots.

CHEW

Post by CHEW »

Didn't you RQ? I am so confused.

Magyk
Graphics Guru

Post by Magyk »

I'm leaving the game because it isn't fun and I don't want to play it anymore. People stop playing games every day, this one just gets a "retirement" thread because of all the people I have met playing this game in the last 7 years.

CHEW

Post by CHEW »

Well it boils down to this man, myself and tensor have always been this way. We will continue to be this way. You laugh at all the other people we give a hard time, but since this time you are the butt of the joke you throw a fit. You deserved to be ragged on if you believe so or not. I am sorry I hurt your feelings and ran you off, but these forums have nothing to do with the actual game. So if you are quitting siege due to the comments on this forum you are being really silly.

Best luck in all of your other games and advances in life.

Kerafym
jkb's bro & svail's fiend

Post by Kerafym »

ill be around on xfire etc.

Magyk
Graphics Guru

Post by Magyk »

I do not "laugh at all the other people you give a hard time" unless I feel like they deserve to be given a hard time. I am one of the only people on this forum who will jump in front of a friend to defend them.

Congratulations on "always being this way." I'm finally sick of it, and I'm leaving.

Silver Absolution

Post by Silver Absolution »

Are you really aware that this whole thing will kind of become VERY boring without you here, aren't you?
You cannot simply walk out of this because you're tired of a bunch of ppl... (If it were that way, I'd be gone from here a loong time ago).
Only one being a real faggot here, at this very moment, it's you, 'cause you are spoiling the community (on purpose) ny leaving, fully aware that you are one of the few who starts pugs and treats other ppl kindly.
I really thought you were better than this... Or at least that what you seemed to be...
Clearly, I made a mistake... Again.

¬Cryoshell