Girl help

Get help for problems you may have with technology, math, or women.

Moderator: Turky

Turquoise Dragon
The Scaled One

Re: Girl help

Post by Turquoise Dragon »

Magyk wrote:
Caesar wrote:Im worried about my generation.

Interestingly enough, I was thinking this exact thought by the time I got to the end of your post. :|

Kids these days... :(

schrute
pingmaser

Post by schrute »

disregard women acquire elo

Turquoise Dragon
The Scaled One

schrute wrote:disregard women acquire creepy inflatable anthro husky gal

Fixed for ya.... :twisted:

Sqrl2k
Dem Emos Ain't Got Shit On The Squirrel Man.

Post by Sqrl2k »

Honestly, I agree with most of these statements. Stick to what YOU like. Don't be like anyone or anything else. Trying to be something you aren't just to impress someone gets you into more trouble. Been there done that. Also be smart on who you're trying to impress too. A good portion of women are users and gold diggers. It's the truth. If you wanna talk more i'm on xfire most of the time along with steam if you need smth.

Xfire: sqrl2k
Steam: sqrly4evah

SpaceJam

Post by SpaceJam »

Man, whoever said "be yourself" has to have been quite the charismatic bro.....

What sucks is that im not even the guy who cheats, abuses, lies, etc....so how do I make women swoon over how much of a nice guy I am?

I wear jeans and a white T-shirt nearly every day. I dunno I think it reflects who I am as a simple guy, bit it just isnt getting the job done

CHEW

Post by CHEW »

I am telling you bro, put it in her butt.

Magyk
Graphics Guru

Post by Magyk »

SpaceJam wrote:What sucks is that im not even the guy who cheats, abuses, lies, etc....so how do I make women swoon over how much of a nice guy I am?

Typically the answer to this is wait for bitches to mature and smarten up. Sucks, but works.

Turquoise Dragon
The Scaled One

Magyk wrote:
SpaceJam wrote:What sucks is that im not even the guy who cheats, abuses, lies, etc....so how do I make women swoon over how much of a nice guy I am?

Typically the answer to this is wait for bitches to mature and smarten up. Sucks, but works.

Typically, what I've heard and seen is that while they're young/immature, chicks like the jerks and assholes. Once they get a bit older and beyong the brink of maturity (mid-late 20s, early 30s), they start hunting around for the nice people because they're finally realizing that nice dudes are nice and assholes are assholes.

Ramshi

Post by Ramshi »

Typically, what I've heard and seen is that while they're young/immature, chicks like the jerks and assholes.

Fuck, you're right.

SpaceJam

Post by SpaceJam »

Magyk wrote:

That's the main reason I made this thread, I don't want to accept that. I want to challenge that by changing myself up a bit. Cause who the fuck wants to wait until they are 30