Girl help

Get help for problems you may have with technology, math, or women.

Moderator: Turky

Re: Girl help

Postby Magyk on Mon Oct 29, 2012 9:57 am

Magyk wrote:
Sakke wrote:Last three pages: tl;dr
In short: SpaceJam didn't land Ranger Bob.
Image
User avatar
Magyk
Graphics Guru
 
Posts: 4127
Joined: Mon May 25, 2009 4:39 pm
Location: East Coast, USA
Highscores: 3
Local time: Sat Sep 26, 2020 11:28 pm
Karma: -87

Re: Girl help

Postby piipe on Mon Oct 29, 2012 4:33 pm

:arrow: :arrow: SPACE JAM IS RIGHT!!!!!


ok now that i have ur attention, SpaceJam u are a fking retard.
if i could i would just ban u from this comunity.

fking faggot
piipe
Beautiful Dude
 
Posts: 1082
Joined: Sat Jun 19, 2010 4:53 pm
Highscores: 1
Local time: Sat Sep 26, 2020 11:28 pm
Karma: 3

Re: Girl help

Postby Magyk on Mon Oct 29, 2012 4:43 pm

piipe wrote::arrow: :arrow: SPACE JAM IS RIGHT!!!!!


ok now that i have ur attention, SpaceJam u are a fking retard.
if i could i would just ban u from this comunity.

fking faggot


So, you're upset that he insults females, but you're perfectly fine with calling him a "faggot" and a "retard" ?

Pipe must be a democrat.
Image
User avatar
Magyk
Graphics Guru
 
Posts: 4127
Joined: Mon May 25, 2009 4:39 pm
Location: East Coast, USA
Highscores: 3
Local time: Sat Sep 26, 2020 11:28 pm
Karma: -87

Re: Girl help

Postby piipe on Mon Oct 29, 2012 7:41 pm

Magyk wrote:
piipe wrote::arrow: :arrow: SPACE JAM IS RIGHT!!!!!


ok now that i have ur attention, SpaceJam u are a fking retard.
if i could i would just ban u from this comunity.

fking faggot


So, you're upset that he insults females, but you're perfectly fine with calling him a "faggot" and a "retard" ?

Pipe must be a democrat.



yes cus he 's
piipe
Beautiful Dude
 
Posts: 1082
Joined: Sat Jun 19, 2010 4:53 pm
Highscores: 1
Local time: Sat Sep 26, 2020 11:28 pm
Karma: 3

Re: Girl help

Postby Magyk on Mon Oct 29, 2012 9:36 pm

I rest my case.
Image
User avatar
Magyk
Graphics Guru
 
Posts: 4127
Joined: Mon May 25, 2009 4:39 pm
Location: East Coast, USA
Highscores: 3
Local time: Sat Sep 26, 2020 11:28 pm
Karma: -87

Re: Girl help

Postby Ramshi on Tue Oct 30, 2012 12:21 am

Magyk wrote:
Ramshi wrote:P.S. English teachers actually don't do anything. Learning essays and the like yourself gives far more quality work.


As someone who is in school to become an English teacher, I take offense to that. English teachers teach you not to look like a fucking retard. Grammar and spelling is the difference between knowing you're shit, and knowing your shit. (Or as I've told Ceasar before, it could very well save your grandmother from being eaten.)


I'm saying they aren't good for the more important things like analysing major literacy texts in depth. Sorry if i caused any offense.
Image
User avatar
Ramshi
 
Posts: 1604
Joined: Sun Oct 16, 2011 1:13 am
Location: Sydney, Australia
Local time: Sun Sep 27, 2020 1:28 pm
Karma: 4

Re: Girl help

Postby Magyk on Tue Oct 30, 2012 8:56 am

Well apparently your school has shitty English teachers then, because that's all I ever did in Honors English, & AP English/Lit.
Image
User avatar
Magyk
Graphics Guru
 
Posts: 4127
Joined: Mon May 25, 2009 4:39 pm
Location: East Coast, USA
Highscores: 3
Local time: Sat Sep 26, 2020 11:28 pm
Karma: -87

Re: Girl help

Postby CHEW on Tue Oct 30, 2012 12:36 pm

Magyk wrote:
Magyk wrote:Speak for yourself, son.



And here we are at square one. Would you like to play again?



You make 0 sense. At least I have seen a vagina in real life.
CHEW
 
Posts: 603
Joined: Mon Jun 01, 2009 10:15 pm
Local time: Sat Sep 26, 2020 10:28 pm
Karma: -20

Re: Girl help

Postby Magyk on Tue Oct 30, 2012 1:38 pm

It's not my fault that you're a self-proclaimed gamer nerd (and honestly, there is nothing wrong with that.) I don't consider playing video games as a hobby automatically making you nerdy.

CHEW wrote:You make 0 sense. At least I have seen a vagina in real life.


You realize how dumb you are when you say things like that, right? You sound like an angry 16 year old. For someone who bitches about people "swinging their e-peens" this is probably the most hypocritical post I've seen on the forums, ever. And if you really want to get into that discussion, which for the record is extremely childish, I'm almost 99% sure I've seen more vaginas than you attached to much better looking females.
Image
User avatar
Magyk
Graphics Guru
 
Posts: 4127
Joined: Mon May 25, 2009 4:39 pm
Location: East Coast, USA
Highscores: 3
Local time: Sat Sep 26, 2020 11:28 pm
Karma: -87

Re: Girl help

Postby SpaceJam on Wed Oct 31, 2012 2:27 am

Ramshi wrote: Until you resorted to hookers, and began stating that women's only yews was in bed and in the kitchen. Because forcing a woman into bed/making food totally makes you less hideous.


not sure how you fail to understand this..you seem to be under the impression that i am going up to women and saying "make me a sandwich then get in bed you dumb bitch". of course i am going to make it seem like i have immense respect for them, and be nice to them and do whatever it takes to fuck their brains out then move on to the next girl. i merely noticed that my looks could yews improving to make it easier to "toot it and boot it" so to speak. i know that girls are less likely to sleep with me if i call them kitchen sex fiends. i can't help it if they can't handle the truth, so i dont tell them the truth.

Ramshi wrote:(Generally) physically less capable is not a good enough reason to all of a sudden say that women are failures in other areas. And since you're the one stating that women DO have equal rights and abilities:
it's generally agreed upon by most men and women that things are pretty even as far as equality goes these days. my evidence is in the fact that there are plenty of women who lead fortune 500 companies and take office in politics. i don't think even ranger would deny that if she wanted to become a millionaire, she could become one. if she doesn't want to marry someone, she doesn't have to. if she wants to vote, she can vote.

Why are you still saying that they are inferior and failures anywhere except kitchen and child-rearing? Ever heard of cases of male chefs, or perhaps the father taking care of the child when the mother has to work?


you seem to be mixing up women not having equality and women being inferior, thinking they are the same thing and that i think both are true. i am saying women have equality (as evidenced by them being able to get political office and leadership of fortune 500 companies...i dont know why i keep having to drill this into you like a dumb hooker)

i am saying women are inferior not only because they are physically inferior, but to throw your own logic back at you, also because throughout history women have contributed very few innovations or ideas to the human race in comparison to what men have contributed.

again, there is equality amongst men and women, but women are clearly the inferior gender.

again, there is equality amongst men and women, but women are clearly the inferior gender.

again, there is equality amongst men and women, but women are clearly the inferior gender.

Ramshi wrote:Point taken, but you're still insulting the thousands of women who have been the victim of domestic abuse.


if people held back on jokes because they were offensive to a subset of people, humor as a whole wouldn't exist. get over yourself.

Ramshi wrote:
she victimized herself because of jokes that are clearly of no ill intent to women worldwide, rambling about oppression against common women or some nonsense


Only one way to find out. Lets post it on the internet and see what sorts of responses we get.


not sure what you are going for here? it depends on who sees it wherever you post it. some people will agree, some wont, just as there is a mix on this website of whether or not these jokes were harmless. Most people are dumb in general, but it's a safe assumption all the sane and intelligent people will dismiss ranger's opinions as the ramblings of a lunatic, but go ahead and be my guest, go prove absolutely nothing.


Ramshi wrote:
you also failed to mention how knowing her in real life changes anything, but i don't even know how to explain to you what a failure you are anymore. i would imagine she is quite laughable when having a real life discussion as well


Perhaps because I've seen/watched/had discussions with her and other people? Maybe this may seem biased because this is over the internet and i can't prove it. You'll have to take my word for it. But you won't, because that's the sort of untrusting person you are. Plus you've already got a bad rapport. And if you really want to know, we also happen to go to two of the best high schools in Australia.


if you and ranger got into the best high schools in Australia and are claiming that you both represent the higher percentiles of intelligence in Australia, then it is no surprise to me why Australia itself is a complete joke. regardless, you have yet to even show a modicum of reasonable intelligence or affinity to logic, so therefore are unfit to make character vouches, especially for people like ranger who have already proven they are complete morons. i'm going to go ahead and pretend you never even said the above quote so i can even take you the least bit seriously for here on out

Ramshi wrote:
guess you need to go back to the 3rd grade. they poke fun at women generally more talkative/expressive than men, they are generally more indecisive than men, women are generally stubborn, they generally tend to make the same mistakes multiple times, in no particular order.


You're still making your own stereotypes (perhaps from your own experiences). Men do all of those all the time too.


...i didn't deny that men do those...hence why i said something along the lines of women "generally are/do more than" men. i am going to pretend you didn't say the above quote either.

Ramshi wrote:
judging from your inability to interpret things beyond face value, i have concluded you are probably not older than 13 or 14 and now your overall lack of intelligence makes more sense to me.


If you read any posts regarding my birthday, you might've realised that. Its not entirely confidential information. And like I've said before, I go to one of Australia's best high schools. I top music, science, and am in the top 30 of 150 in geography, maths, english and PE.


this isn't really helping your case, or australia's case in any way. also, most 15 year olds don't even care about doing anything in school in any country that isn't China or India. it is not hard to excel in grade school and dominate the rankings. congrats on using 1% of your brain (at least i would hope you are only using 1% of your brain to do reasonably well in grade school rankings)

Ramshi wrote:
hehe, just because you say "you've lost" doesn't mean anything. i do applaud you for attempting to form coherent thoughts. might want to go back to your english teacher for more practice!


And just saying that back to me doesn't mean anything either.


....i didn't..

Ramshi wrote:P.S. English teachers actually don't do anything. Learning essays and the like yourself gives far more quality work.


if this is your opinion/experience on english teachers then i am certain your "best high school in australia" is a complete joke of a school after all, and your rankings you quote are even more irrelevent. while i do admit english teachers have the biggest range from really bad to those that can be life-changing and exceptional, from the bottom of my heart i do hope everyone gets the chance to experience an english teacher on the good end of the spectrum. they really can leave you with lasting impressions you will keep for the rest of your life. and i dont mean like that cliche movie the dead poets society.
Image
User avatar
SpaceJam
 
Topic author
Posts: 53
Joined: Mon Sep 24, 2012 12:14 am
Local time: Sat Sep 26, 2020 7:28 pm
Karma: 0

PreviousNext

Return to Help

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest

cron