Girl help

Get help for problems you may have with technology, math, or women.

Moderator: Turky

Ranger Bob
troll

Re: Girl help

Post by Ranger Bob »

Sorry about the inactivity, school's been pretty busy :)

Guard, I'm pretty sure this thread's continued because of some certain inappropriate jokes...good call with the 'time of month', by the way :?

This thread shouldn't need to degenerate anymore. Everyone's already gotten their opinion now, all that's left is mindless back-and-forthing that doesn't look like it'll end any time soon. I'm just going to say a few more things and get out.

1. SpaceJam, there is no wonder there is a need for feminism if there is the thought that women are weaker in 'nearly every aspect'. If you think feminism is about women burning bras and overreacting, then you're wrong, because it's about equality.

2. My quote about Olympic times has been taken entirely out of context. I said women are generally physically weaker than men. Not in 'nearly every aspect'.

3. Women are necessary in order to continue the human race: true. So are men. By your reasoning, the only evolutionary purpose of men is in order to keep the human race going. Through their penises.

4. Women are not intellectually inferior to men. The only reason this idea is asserted is because people are looking at a historical time period in which women were not actually put through an education system. Ding!

5. Women aren't the only ones who can cook. Get off your lazy arse.

6. I don't know how you can talk about women as 'worthless' and 'necessary' in the same paragraph. ??

Someone lock this topic now?

Ramshi

Post by Ramshi »

What the hell, missed that whole last post of complete idiocy.

SpaceJam wrote:
Ramshi wrote: Until you resorted to hookers, and began stating that women's only yews was in bed and in the kitchen. Because forcing a woman into bed/making food totally makes you less hideous.

not sure how you fail to understand this..you seem to be under the impression that i am going up to women and saying "make me a sandwich then get in bed you dumb bitch". of course i am going to make it seem like i have immense respect for them, and be nice to them and do whatever it takes to fuck their brains out then move on to the next girl. i merely noticed that my looks could yews improving to make it easier to "toot it and boot it" so to speak. i know that girls are less likely to sleep with me if i call them kitchen sex fiends. i can't help it if they can't handle the truth, so i dont tell them the truth.

And that is why you come begging to us to help you get a girl, but you still can't.

SpaceJam wrote:i am saying women are inferior not only because they are physically inferior, but to throw your own logic back at you, also because throughout history women have contributed very few innovations or ideas to the human race in comparison to what men have contributed.

Oh yeah? Maybe that's because there was no equality for women back in the past couple of thousand years? They never received education because of that, and therefore couldn't contribute much.

Ramshi wrote:Point taken, but you're still insulting the thousands of women who have been the victim of domestic abuse.

if people held back on jokes because they were offensive to a subset of people, humor as a whole wouldn't exist. get over yourself.

There are certain borderlines. You clearly overstepped them. Sexual ridicule and domestic abuse jokes are clearly crossing the line.

Ramshi wrote:
she victimized herself because of jokes that are clearly of no ill intent to women worldwide, rambling about oppression against common women or some nonsense

Only one way to find out. Lets post it on the internet and see what sorts of responses we get.

not sure what you are going for here? it depends on who sees it wherever you post it. some people will agree, some wont, just as there is a mix on this website of whether or not these jokes were harmless. Most people are dumb in general, but it's a safe assumption all the sane and intelligent people will dismiss ranger's opinions as the ramblings of a lunatic, but go ahead and be my guest, go prove absolutely nothing.

So why is a joke specifically about women being abused (by a man) funny to you? Are you saying that all sane and intelligent people will also find jokes about women being abused funny?

Turquoise Dragon
The Scaled One

Post by Turquoise Dragon »

bleach 46.JPG

Magyk
Graphics Guru

Post by Magyk »

Ranger Bob wrote:If you think feminism is about women burning bras and overreacting, then you're wrong, because it's about equality.

I'd estimate that probably 20% of feminists are in it for equality, and 80% of them are in it for selective equality.

ie, to lots of feminists:
Violence against women = an atrocity, violence against = woop, woop, good on you girlfriend!!!1

Lots of women do the whole "Women aren't sexual objects" routine, and then the weekend rolls around and they turn into hyper-sluts with the "God, I just want to get laid" routine.

If a guy doesn't want to take care of a kid, he's a dead beat - if a woman doesn't want to, she's "pro-choice."

Feminists claim to be strong and independent, but expect men to pick up the check.

And my personal favorite, women who preach for gender equality and then rant about how "all men are pigs."

tl;dr: While there are "real" feminists out there who support a good cause, the vast majority are hypocrites or people who yews the "feminist" label as an excuse to bitch about random shit.

Sakke wrote:In short: SpaceJam didn't land Ranger Bob.

Axiw

Post by Axiw »

who cares

Sakke

Post by Sakke »

Magyk wrote:...hyper-sluts with the "manatee, I just want to get laid" routine...

I know I shouldn't stir up this topic, but the word filter really twisted that line.
Bob: The Danes aren't a major world power, don't particularly hate us to the extent of suicide bombers, and provide no major benefit; therefore we don't pay them much attention.
Kerafym: Did Yoda just try to make fun of my grammar?
wat?

GUARD!AN
Soup Eater

Post by GUARD!AN »

Not gonna lie, when I originally added it, I did not foresee my manatee filter to turn out being this awesome.
GUARD!AN

–noun
1. guarding; protecting: a guardian deity.
2. a violent, tropical, cyclonic storm of the western North Atlantic, having wind
speeds of or in excess of 72 mph (32 m/sec).
3. (in Gnosticism) one of a class of powers or beings conceived as emanating
from the Supreme Being and performing various functions in the operations of
the universe.
4. a terrifying dream in which the dreamer experiences feelings of helplessness,
extreme anxiety, sorrow, etc.
5. The sensation and muscular spasm caused by an electric current passing
through the body or a body part.

Turquoise Dragon
The Scaled One

GUARD!AN wrote:Not gonna lie, when I originally added it, I did not foresee my manatee filter to turn out being this awesome.

You.

Lie.

MajorMajor

Post by MajorMajor »

I feel like I just stepped into an episode of Dr. Phil. That and Magyk just unloaded a shotgun of stereotypes on us. The manatee rocks though.

Seriously, if some of you believe all the things about women you're posting here then you've been hanging around the wrong women.

Side note with conspiracy theory: The human race will soon be devoid of males. Hilary Clinton has hatched a plan to create in the laboratory artificial embryos so that two females can combine their genetic material to create a new generation of baby girls without the need for men. (They actually did this somewhere a few years ago. Don't really know how viable the embryo was though. That can be fixed :shock: )

Turquoise Dragon
The Scaled One

MajorMajor wrote:Side note with conspiracy theory: The human race will soon be devoid of males. Hilary Clinton has hatched a plan to create in the laboratory artificial embryos so that two females can combine their genetic material to create a new generation of baby girls without the need for men. (They actually did this somewhere a few years ago. Don't really know how viable the embryo was though. That can be fixed :shock: )

Could be worse. Could genetically engineer parthenogenic humans. No need for fertilization. Sexual reproduction with only one individual.