What's up? What did I miss?

Talk about whatever you wish.

Re: What's up? What did I miss?

Postby Turquoise Dragon on Mon Feb 04, 2013 1:11 pm

He also missed the creepy inflatable husky name.....I'll be cruising xfire until dudes get on.
Image
User avatar
Turquoise Dragon
The Scaled One
 
Posts: 2042
Joined: Tue May 04, 2010 12:11 am
Location: Looking in your window. Hi.
Local time: Tue Aug 11, 2020 5:56 pm
Karma: 8

Re: What's up? What did I miss?

Postby Helaku on Tue Feb 05, 2013 6:32 am

Magyk wrote:it pains me to say this, but his return might actually be good for siege....



ummm...dude? :shock:
Imaginez une forme. Pas comme les autres. Une forme qui peut influencer toutes les autres formes. Une forme qui peut changer de forme à une autre. Imaginez vous en êtes propriétaire. Ouvrez vos yeux.
:-)
User avatar
Helaku
 
Topic author
Posts: 503
Joined: Mon May 25, 2009 4:06 pm
Local time: Tue Aug 11, 2020 11:56 pm
Karma: -65

Re: What's up? What did I miss?

Postby SpaceJam on Tue Feb 05, 2013 6:54 am

sup
Image
User avatar
SpaceJam
 
Posts: 53
Joined: Mon Sep 24, 2012 12:14 am
Local time: Tue Aug 11, 2020 1:56 pm
Karma: 0

Re: What's up? What did I miss?

Postby Magyk on Tue Feb 05, 2013 9:35 am

Helaku wrote:
Magyk wrote:it pains me to say this, but his return might actually be good for siege....



ummm...dude? :shock:


I lied. I was thinking it'd be nice to have another active player back, but after reading your latest post that was laden with a remarkable amount of stupidity, I'm upset you're back and you should probably GTFO. You'll only drive people away and kill siege more.
Image
User avatar
Magyk
Graphics Guru
 
Posts: 4127
Joined: Mon May 25, 2009 4:39 pm
Location: East Coast, USA
Highscores: 3
Local time: Tue Aug 11, 2020 5:56 pm
Karma: -87

Re: What's up? What did I miss?

Postby GUARD!AN on Sun Feb 24, 2013 12:03 pm

You missed some moron posting conspiracies theories about 9/11...oh wait...
GUARD!AN

–noun
1. guarding; protecting: a guardian deity.
2. a violent, tropical, cyclonic storm of the western North Atlantic, having wind
speeds of or in excess of 72 mph (32 m/sec).
3. (in Gnosticism) one of a class of powers or beings conceived as emanating
from the Supreme Being and performing various functions in the operations of
the universe.
4. a terrifying dream in which the dreamer experiences feelings of helplessness,
extreme anxiety, sorrow, etc.
5. The sensation and muscular spasm caused by an electric current passing
through the body or a body part.
User avatar
GUARD!AN
Soup Eater
 
Posts: 3019
Joined: Mon May 25, 2009 3:41 pm
Location: San Francisco, CA
Highscores: 4
Local time: Tue Aug 11, 2020 2:56 pm
Karma: -147

Re: What's up? What did I miss?

Postby Ramshi on Mon Feb 25, 2013 3:27 am

GUARD!AN wrote:You missed some moron posting conspiracies theories about 9/11...oh wait...

Thought that wasn't allowed on this forum.
Image
User avatar
Ramshi
 
Posts: 1604
Joined: Sun Oct 16, 2011 1:13 am
Location: Sydney, Australia
Local time: Wed Aug 12, 2020 7:56 am
Karma: 4

Re: What's up? What did I miss?

Postby Magyk on Mon Feb 25, 2013 7:04 am

Ramshi wrote:
GUARD!AN wrote:You missed some moron posting conspiracies theories about 9/11...oh wait...

Thought that wasn't allowed on this forum.


No, that's licking places.
Image
User avatar
Magyk
Graphics Guru
 
Posts: 4127
Joined: Mon May 25, 2009 4:39 pm
Location: East Coast, USA
Highscores: 3
Local time: Tue Aug 11, 2020 5:56 pm
Karma: -87

Re: What's up? What did I miss?

Postby Turquoise Dragon on Mon Feb 25, 2013 7:16 pm

Magyk wrote:
Ramshi wrote:
GUARD!AN wrote:You missed some moron posting conspiracies theories about 9/11...oh wait...

Thought that wasn't allowed on this forum.


No, that's licking places.


BOOM! :twisted:
Image
User avatar
Turquoise Dragon
The Scaled One
 
Posts: 2042
Joined: Tue May 04, 2010 12:11 am
Location: Looking in your window. Hi.
Local time: Tue Aug 11, 2020 5:56 pm
Karma: 8

Re: What's up? What did I miss?

Postby GUARD!AN on Thu Apr 04, 2013 5:09 am

>_____>
GUARD!AN

–noun
1. guarding; protecting: a guardian deity.
2. a violent, tropical, cyclonic storm of the western North Atlantic, having wind
speeds of or in excess of 72 mph (32 m/sec).
3. (in Gnosticism) one of a class of powers or beings conceived as emanating
from the Supreme Being and performing various functions in the operations of
the universe.
4. a terrifying dream in which the dreamer experiences feelings of helplessness,
extreme anxiety, sorrow, etc.
5. The sensation and muscular spasm caused by an electric current passing
through the body or a body part.
User avatar
GUARD!AN
Soup Eater
 
Posts: 3019
Joined: Mon May 25, 2009 3:41 pm
Location: San Francisco, CA
Highscores: 4
Local time: Tue Aug 11, 2020 2:56 pm
Karma: -147

Previous

Return to General Chat

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 3 guests

cron