computer crashing

Get help for problems you may have with technology, math, or women.

Moderator: Turky

CHEW

Re: computer crashing

Post by CHEW »

CHEW wrote:Yea first thing I would do is clean out my components. Then Downgrade my drivers. Lastly start scanning for a virus. If none of those things work then try a reinstall. If it continues then you have some hardware issues.

Is there any type of bluescreen? If you cannot read the bluescreen because it just reboots then right click on computer, go to properties, advanced settings, startup and recovery settings, and then uncheck the automatically restart button. This will leave the blue screen up so you can copy down the stop code and give it to us.

Caesar

Post by Caesar »

Wow he was right! We are all shocked.

CHEW

Post by CHEW »

Caesar wrote:Wow he was right! We are all shocked.

Wow caesar failing at being a smart ass! no one is shocked.....

I was trying to point out to start small. Then work your way up. Not trying to point out that I was right. Everyone who posted advice in this thread gave good advice. You are just too moronic to realize any of these things, so I guess I am wasting my breath as usual.

Caesar

Post by Caesar »

What prompted you to feel the need to point out what you said before? You were not the first, nor only person to suggest it. Quite frankly when I read your post I immediately thought of a little kid whining, "But I told you so." Also, you are not one of the people who can call me stupid. This is a right reserved to people with both a maturity level above that of a 5 year-old, and those who play this one weird game called siege. You are neither so. Quick question, are you similar to Tench?

Magyk
Graphics Guru

Post by Magyk »

Pretty sure Chew doesn't even know Tenchu.

CHEW

Post by CHEW »

Caesar wrote:What prompted you to feel the need to point out what you said before? You were not the first, nor only person to suggest it. Quite frankly when I read your post I immediately thought of a little kid whining, "But I told you so." Also, you are not one of the people who can call me stupid. This is a right reserved to people with both a maturity level above that of a 5 year-old, and those who play this one weird game called siege. You are neither so. Quick question, are you similar to Tench?

yea no clue.

Lemme break it down for you. I didn't have to type. I just highlighted the thing I said to try and point out to try that first next time. I was prompted to point out what I said so he once again realized to start small and work his way up. Quite frankly you are a moron and should not be posting in a thread that was asking for ANY kind of jan support. I CAN and WILL call you a god damn retard that can prolly barely tie his shoes much less come up with any type of flame or troll remark that bothers me in the least. Also, I cannot call what you do playing siege rather than sucking dick at a game that doesn't matter anymore. MURCA.

Roflraptor
LoLdIn0

Post by Roflraptor »

This thread is great. Let's have more jan support threads.