I forgot why I stopped visting these boards....

See all the latest news. New visitors start here!
Caesar

Re: I forgot why I stopped visting these boards....

Post by Caesar »

I play while listening to music. I can still lando, demo, reborn boss, chewie fine without sound. In fact people think I aimbot, lol? Watch waflz who is a 5x better lando and then tell me I wh. Only time I actually listen to sound is if we are playing 4s+. I can still hit shit with head movements and foot steps.

Also its a FREE, say it with me Archi, FREE country. Therefore people can carry guns on streets, provided they have a CCW. Whoopdy fucking doo, Ramshi doesn't play with sound?

This thread really rubbed me the wrong way. Seemed like another one of those Archi drama-threads. TBH IMO

Magyk
Graphics Guru

Post by Magyk »

Caesar wrote:Seemed like another one of those Archi drama-threads. TBH IMO

CHEW

Post by CHEW »

Caesar wrote:I play while listening to music. I can still lando, demo, reborn boss, chewie fine without sound. In fact people think I aimbot, lol? Watch waflz who is a 5x better lando and then tell me I wh. Only time I actually listen to sound is if we are playing 4s+. I can still hit shit with head movements and foot steps.

Also its a FREE, say it with me Archi, FREE country. Therefore people can carry guns on streets, provided they have a CCW. Whoopdy fucking doo, Ramshi doesn't play with sound?

This thread really rubbed me the wrong way. Seemed like another one of those Archi drama-threads. TBH IMO

If you played Tomb Raider against me, and listened to music, I would kill you every time you got near me. (Before you even knew I was there.) You have to listen to the game to notice small things.

Silver Absolution

Post by Silver Absolution »

Playing without sound??
Dat iz crazy, man...

I think guns are the worst invention humanity could have ever made. Before, at the least you needed to REALLY learn how to handle a weapon. now any dumbass can get in front of you and shoot you in the face... *****

In any case, I dont see why you had to make this thread, archi. You cold have easily kept a organised whine about it in the respective thread.... :roll:

*****EDIT:
Being reading your posts, Archi.
Yeah, guns aren't really the problem.
People is.
I get your point, but "outlawing" guns is the "best" option government has...
Only way to stop the killing is... killing, apparently?
We have entered an endless cycle. I don't see how we're getting out of it
Last edited by Silver Absolution on Tue Aug 06, 2013 1:18 pm, edited 1 time in total.
~Silver Blur

Magyk
Graphics Guru

Post by Magyk »

Well, if we're going to bring up non-JA games - I play Counter Strike, Battlefront, L4D2, and a few other games while listening to music regularly, and I do quite well in them.

Still not seeing the problem here. Let people do what they want to do.

CHEW

Post by CHEW »

I yews to play/take L4D2 super serious, and there is no way I could play that game in multi-player while listening to music. Hearing an special spawn gives you a great advantage.

Magyk
Graphics Guru

Post by Magyk »

Depends on the gametype, maybe. I almost always play Scavenge - in which case you're on a pretty small map, and its a lot easier to keep track of who is where, especially if you're one of the team members thats going to be in charge of pouring the gas.

CHEW

Post by CHEW »

Yea I played strictly VS.

Caesar

Post by Caesar »

lol, why the rumble?

Turquoise Dragon
The Scaled One

Post by Turquoise Dragon »

Magyk wrote:The thing is, I'm not sure anyone genuinely gives a shit about being elite at a 10 year old game that runs on an outdated game engine anymore.

Play sometimes with music, sometimes without.

Same with minecraft, pretty muich the only two games I play regularly anymore. More MC than JKA.