Warehouse Raid

Discuss siege map projects.
Blackout

Re: Warehouse Raid

Post by Blackout »

Editing with notepad was what I was gonna try but what is that plugin that you mentioned?

I looked at the hack and it's Imperial jan (not technician) on the ideal class thing btw.

Tomadox

Post by Tomadox »

This is very I found the information. Kind of confuses me, but all I need to edit are entity tags, so it *should* work, hopefully.

http://www.moddb.com/mods/hazard-moddin ... rtitioning

aradorasxeon

Post by aradorasxeon »

Tomadox wrote:This is very I found the information. Kind of confuses me, but all I need to edit are entity tags, so it *should* work, hopefully.

http://www.moddb.com/mods/hazard-moddin ... rtitioning

Usually it is easier to simply just compile the map again. Yes I can do it but I don't know what I have to do :P. Notepad or wordpad should owrk fine. It just takes long time to open the whole file. (This is how I made my desert patch).

Note: This is my 500th post :)

2014.05.05. Thanks for al the fun!

"Nah, I go."

Tomadox

Post by Tomadox »

aradorasxeon wrote:Note: This is my 500th post :)

500 posts? Have a karma. :)

Oh, and I found a program called ripent which can do the same as above, but easier.
Trying it now.

aradorasxeon

Post by aradorasxeon »

Tomadox wrote:
aradorasxeon wrote:Note: This is my 500th post :)

500 posts? Have a karma. :)

Oh, and I found a program called ripent which can do the same as above, but easier.
Trying it now.

Wow thanks :D

"Nah, I go."

AmericanFool

Post by AmericanFool »

Since pretty well every active sieger has now made a map, maybe someone makes a map page next? :)

Enjoy being karma neutral for another 500 posts Xeon.

Ramshi

Post by Ramshi »

i would make a map but i cant be fked to lol

aradorasxeon

Post by aradorasxeon »

AmericanFool wrote:Since pretty well every active sieger has now made a map, maybe someone makes a map page next? :)

Enjoy being karma neutral for another 500 posts Xeon.

lol :D I was used to neutral anyway.

I think I was the one who brought these map makings to the community. Of course there were map makers before me, but since p_D everyone has started to make their own map. And well I wrote that very long how to make a siege map tutorial.

The only thing we need is more players, or a new game similar to this where I can live out my fantasy and make other maps :P

"Nah, I go."

Blackout

Post by Blackout »

What we actually need is for some one to learn how to make games and make JK4 with siege mode included tbh.

aradorasxeon

Post by aradorasxeon »

Blackout wrote:What we actually need is for some one to learn how to make games and make JK4 with siege mode included tbh.

Apperantly you have no idea how to make games.

1st you would have to buy some rights from Disney.
2nd you need to buy an engine, prefarably a new one, because it is 2014 and if it has old graphics noone is giong to play it.
3rd you need a team. Yes for what you guys already know a game needs mappers, and while mapping is a very complicated and takes a lot of time etc. there are another essential things you would need to do. You need animators, graphic gurus, modelers, musicians and programers. and that's just what i know about making games. Try and watc the credits of any games that has lately came out. (AAA games especially, nowadays they have more than 20 mins of credits, eg.: I fall asleep on ac3's).

On the other hand I know of an existing good looking strategy game that was made by ONE ONLY ONE person. I don't know if the game itself is finished, but I know it does exist.

"Nah, I go."