Fitness

Talk about whatever you wish.
Drizzt

Fitness

Post by Drizzt »

This might completely be out in left field but does anyone here pursue fitness avidly? I picked it up a bit more seriously over the time I was away from siege and have really kept with it. Out of curiosity is there anyone else remotely and/or interested in it here now? If so I'd definitely like to hear what you have to think and what you do!

Magyk
Graphics Guru

Re: Fitness

Post by Magyk »

I used to run pretty avidly in my own free time and go to the gym to stay in shape to compete in sports a few years ago, but when I got to college I pretty much decided to say "fuck it."

I'm riding out my pure metabolism as long as I can. ;)

Drizzt

Post by Drizzt »

"Pure Metabolism" I'm not sure if I should envy you, hate you, or be happy for you hahahah, I can build mass relatively easily but losing weight takes a lot of effort. Bulking seasons go well, Cutting seasons turn into an eternity of feeling like I've not quite eaten enough in ages.

tens0r

Post by tens0r »

It's bulk season til May then it becomes cut season.

Drizzt

Post by Drizzt »

Haha man I've gotta start around february and work on it for a little while

Turquoise Dragon
The Scaled One

Post by Turquoise Dragon »

I find weapon sparring (basically dueling with swords, axes, knives, spears, etc.) to be an incredible form of exercise, especially when you can really push your limits. Except it's real hard to find other people to participate.

Going through the motions of it helps if you keep at it for a long enough time.

Ramshi

Post by Ramshi »

Turquoise Dragon wrote:I find weapon sparring (basically dueling with swords, axes, knives, spears, etc.) to be an incredible form of exercise, especially when you can really push your limits. Except it's real hard to find other people to participate.

fuark i wouldnt mind a bit of swordplay. As long as the blade is blunt, ofc

aradorasxeon

Post by aradorasxeon »

Ramshi wrote:
Turquoise Dragon wrote:I find weapon sparring (basically dueling with swords, axes, knives, spears, etc.) to be an incredible form of exercise, especially when you can really push your limits. Except it's real hard to find other people to participate.

fuark i wouldnt mind a bit of swordplay. As long as the blade is blunt, ofc

or made out of light :d

2014.05.05. Thanks for al the fun!

"Nah, I go."

Tomadox

Post by Tomadox »

I run quite often for my school. I have a lot of friends that are really good runners so that helps me to push myself. I find that running is a great way of exercising if you can find the time for it and be motivated to do it. I run maybe only 3 times a week, but get around 24 km done. I also play rep soccer twice a week with a game on Saturdays, and in the summer I bike to the gym wih my cousin because all the snow is gone.

tens0r

Post by tens0r »

LOL