aDvanced minespam

Talk about whatever you wish.
Laser
Kopite

Re: aDvanced minespam

Post by Laser »

Firing rockets in the same place continuously is spam. It's dirty play and ruins the game. I don't understand why you can't see that this is a detriment to siege. I think you should stop doing it.

I agree that blade etc. are really bad spammers and shouldn't be allowed to play
Less QQ more Pew Pew

CHEW

Post by CHEW »

Spamming is part of the game, it doesn't ruin it, learn to counter it.

Laser
Kopite

Post by Laser »

CHEW wrote:Spamming is part of the game, it doesn't ruin it, learn to counter it.

It does ruin it if it's at choke points.
Less QQ more Pew Pew

aradorasxeon

Post by aradorasxeon »

Sith wrote:The funny thing is that people know that these rockets will be there go, despite this they continue to go to the same place :D

Funny thing is the rockets have the biggest radius damage, also funny thing is you can only go one way if someone wants to avoid your rockets (immediatelly turn left after got through the door), that way is between a bunch of boxes and a wall, where you are a fucking easy target to the other rax jorises...

2014.05.05. Thanks for al the fun!

"Nah, I go."

Ýô

Post by Ýô »

dude getting owned in his own thread /laff

LORD wrote:
Ýô wrote:yo rocket ftw!!!!!!!!!!! xD

BTW u are still faking me :lol: nobody cares about this fancy ¥

nieee im faking ^Lord¥² hahah but now most of the time i forget the ¥

well btw sith what u do in hangar as wookie IS spam

ah and in 1 point u dudes are wrong is that ads are not lowskill, even sith wanted to join, u dudes are just too used to play hoth and nar only, in korri and des they are still much better than rest, but noone cares so much about those maps i guess

LORD

Post by LORD »

Ýô wrote:
ah and in 1 point u dudes are wrong is that ads are not lowskill, even sith wanted to join, u dudes are just too used to play hoth and nar only, in korri and des they are still much better than rest, but noone cares so much about those maps i guess

agreed, its the same difference like me in hoth and me in desert, and most ads are better than me on des

hoth gameplay has much changed since 2010 and its harder, des and korri is even easier, much new players got no idea how to play there
GhouL WanT MeaT !!!

Magyk
Graphics Guru

Post by Magyk »

Does anyone else wonder why Chew always comments with "spam is part of the game" and "new school tactics suck" and "I would own you so hard" type posts? Go back to 2004, dude.

Laser
Kopite

Post by Laser »

Magyk wrote:Does anyone else wonder why Chew always comments with "spam is part of the game" and "new school tactics suck" and "I would own you so hard" type posts? Go back to 2004, dude.

I had similar thoughts. Some older people (age in siege years) come back after a long break and play like absolute shit. Spamming everywhere and then just say "not mines" when challenged on it. We had xr back last night and he spammed the area just after the lift to infirmary with golans, prompting Caesar to revenge spam the entire round. I told csr it was excessive and he should rise above it, but he knows how I feel about that. That match was killed due to the spam, and csr wouldn't have spammed if xr hadn't first (not condoning revenge spam).

In the next game he claimed he was "only playing on team with voice chat", meaning he wanted to play on duo's team, but was last-picked on the other team. He refused to play and killed a promising 4v4. He's banned now though, the little bitch.
Less QQ more Pew Pew

CHEW

Post by CHEW »

Lol still a prick I see magyk. "Waaaaaa programmed things into the game make it not fun, lemme change all my settings so I can play, waaaaaaa I suck at a 10+ year old video game and I think I'm awesome waaaaaaaa"

You ever going to stop being a tool? Probably not. If you can't counter mine spam on a map then you are probably playing a poorly designed custom map. But threatening to ban someone or shame someone for taking advantage of a weapon or tactic in a game is pretty dumb.

Magyk
Graphics Guru

Post by Magyk »

Laser wrote:Some older people (age in siege years) come back after a long break and play like absolute shit.

Yeah, the thing is this guy doesn't even come back. I don't even think he played a few years ago when Ceasar called him out for that 1v1. I'd be more willing to accept his view point if he played now and again, instead he just sits on his high horse and verbally snowtroopers anyone that calls him on his bullshit.