Siege Dictionary 2014 Edition

Discuss our favorite gametype.

Re: Siege Dictionary 2014 Edition

Postby Magyk on Fri Jun 26, 2015 8:53 am

I've been hitting the LucasArts forums and Steam reborn boss Academy forums trying to recruit. Maybe I'll try my luck over at the MovieBattles website too.
Image
User avatar
Magyk
Graphics Guru
 
Topic author
Posts: 4127
Joined: Mon May 25, 2009 4:39 pm
Location: East Coast, USA
Highscores: 3
Local time: Thu Jul 09, 2020 7:28 am
Karma: -87

Re: Siege Dictionary 2014 Edition

Postby Laser on Wed Sep 02, 2015 8:41 pm

Ceasar pug: a pug where really random shitties from pub servers come and play. These people will usually have been given the password by Ceasar, who, apparently, thinks that anyone not negged at the end of a LC pub round is a force to be reckoned with.

Bonus points if the shitty does not know the objective properly.

Super bonus points if the shitty blames his team.


Does this still apply from Aug 2013?

It could be a sith pug with shitty-ctfers instead of shitties?
Less QQ more Pew Pew
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
User avatar
Laser
Kopite
 
Posts: 2326
Joined: Sat Jun 13, 2009 4:15 am
Highscores: 1
Local time: Thu Jul 09, 2020 12:28 pm
Karma: -9

Re: Siege Dictionary 2014 Edition

Postby Blackout on Wed Sep 02, 2015 8:48 pm

Grabbing it - Repeatedly perfecting the jan to boost your score and refusing to get off lando. Bonus points if you claim to have carried your team because you have the most kills.

Sith Rockets - Firing rockets just in front of a door and claiming it isn't spam because it isn't at the door.

Grab Patch - Making game changing modifications to a base map without anyone being consulted.
Image
User avatar
Blackout
 
Posts: 274
Joined: Sun Aug 14, 2011 8:21 am
Local time: Thu Jul 09, 2020 11:28 am
Karma: 0

Re: Siege Dictionary 2014 Edition

Postby Graß on Sun Sep 06, 2015 12:27 pm

Blackout wrote:Grabbing it - Repeatedly perfecting the tesh to boost your score and refusing to get off lando. Bonus points if you claim to have carried your team because you have the most kills.


:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
User avatar
Graß
 
Posts: 39
Joined: Sat Oct 10, 2009 6:02 am
Local time: Thu Jul 09, 2020 12:28 pm
Karma: 0

Re: Siege Dictionary 2014 Edition

Postby Caesar on Tue Sep 08, 2015 10:03 am

Lol laser, where is that from? I haven't heard that one before. xD

I concur, grabbing it it simple terms should be: playing nothing but lando and subsequently being counterproductive and useless in general.

YO mine: throwing one mine at someone's face and claiming it wasn't spam because it 'was only one'
Image
User avatar
Caesar
 
Posts: 893
Joined: Tue Nov 01, 2011 10:52 am
Location: US of A
Highscores: 3
Local time: Thu Jul 09, 2020 6:28 am
Karma: -7

Re: Siege Dictionary 2014 Edition

Postby Laser on Tue Sep 08, 2015 6:59 pm

Caesar wrote:Lol laser, where is that from? I haven't heard that one before. xD '


I think it was from when you were new and I was annoyed at all the noobs playing pugs :lol:
Less QQ more Pew Pew
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
User avatar
Laser
Kopite
 
Posts: 2326
Joined: Sat Jun 13, 2009 4:15 am
Highscores: 1
Local time: Thu Jul 09, 2020 12:28 pm
Karma: -9

Re: Siege Dictionary 2014 Edition

Postby Duo on Wed Sep 09, 2015 11:48 am

This needs some updates.

First of all, it is missing the classic definition of Turkeying it, which is getting killed in a live pug while chatting.

Grabbing it/Grabbing the jan = 1. Refusing to get off lando when not helping your team, or 2. repeatedly perfecting the jan

Yo rockets applies to any weapon now. Yo mines, Yo golan, etc. Yo will throw a tripmine in your face in the midget door and tell you it's not spam because it was "only one."
Image
User avatar
Duo
 
Posts: 1070
Joined: Mon May 25, 2009 3:36 pm
Location: Chile
Local time: Thu Jul 09, 2020 3:28 am
Karma: -25

Re: Siege Dictionary 2014 Edition

Postby Ýô on Wed Sep 09, 2015 5:08 pm

Duo wrote:This needs some updates.
Yo rockets applies to any weapon now. Yo mines, Yo golan, etc. Yo will throw a tripmine in your face in the midget door and tell you it's not spam because it was "only one."


/verywrong

i only throw a mine in certain moments (like 1%of time), never in a case u would call it dirty playing
u on the contrary spam rockets at the midget door when not playing jan

also not golans
Ýô
 
Posts: 435
Joined: Fri May 29, 2009 1:47 pm
Local time: Thu Jul 09, 2020 1:28 pm
Karma: -10

Re: Siege Dictionary 2014 Edition

Postby Sith on Thu Sep 10, 2015 9:52 am

Sith wrote:
Last edited by Sith on Wed Dec 14, 2016 4:41 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Sith
Lime green
 
Posts: 303
Joined: Sun Jul 05, 2009 7:20 am
Local time: Thu Jul 09, 2020 1:28 pm
Karma: 3

Re: Siege Dictionary 2014 Edition

Postby aradorasxeon on Thu Sep 10, 2015 3:39 pm

Sith wrote:Info for all siege dudes at narshaddaa
STOP Grabbying/hunting the d tesh, let him live more than 40seconds :D

Image




LOL I remember that one. It was really funny in a way.
Image

2014.05.05. Thanks for al the fun!

"Nah, I go."
User avatar
aradorasxeon
 
Posts: 680
Joined: Thu Dec 22, 2011 6:16 pm
Local time: Thu Jul 09, 2020 1:28 pm
Karma: 0

Previous

Return to JKA Siege

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 0 guests

cron