attn sith

Discuss our favorite gametype.
Laser
Kopite

attn sith

Post by Laser »

I've just been going through the logs, it says you tried to crash my server on Friday night/early Saturday morning. Could you please explain yourself?
Less QQ more Pew Pew

Magyk
Graphics Guru

Re: attn sith

Post by Magyk »

aradorasxeon

Post by aradorasxeon »

Magyk wrote:Image

+

2014.05.05. Thanks for al the fun!

"Nah, I go."

Laser
Kopite

Post by Laser »

Put the popcorn away, sith has told me what happened and it wasn't malicious. All is well. However, don tried to crash my server one time using a vpn but using his normal screen name the absolute retard :lol:
Less QQ more Pew Pew

aradorasxeon

Post by aradorasxeon »

Laser wrote: but using his normal screen name the absolute retard :lol:

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

2014.05.05. Thanks for al the fun!

"Nah, I go."

Duo

Post by Duo »

Laser wrote:Put the popcorn away, sith has told me what happened and it wasn't malicious. All is well. However, don tried to crash my server one time using a vpn but using his normal screen name the absolute retard :lol:

rofl

Truth

Post by Truth »

Laser wrote:However, don tried to crash my server one time using a vpn but using his normal screen name the absolute retard :lol:

Yeah, totally. Just like you have tried to crash many siege servers in the past. The proof for that is equally non-existent because it's as much made-up as your story is.

Besides that I doubt this crash attempt happened at all, anybody could put on anybody's screen name in reborn boss Academy to impersonate someone else and do bad stuff.

The length some people like you will go to make up stuff to attempt to make others look bad for no reason at all. Quite funny.

Magyk
Graphics Guru

Post by Magyk »

aradorasxeon wrote:
Magyk wrote:Image

+

Laser
Kopite

Post by Laser »

Truth wrote:
Laser wrote:However, don tried to crash my server one time using a vpn but using his normal screen name the absolute retard :lol:

Yeah, totally. Just like you have tried to crash many siege servers in the past. The proof for that is equally non-existent because it's as much made-up as your story is.

Besides that I doubt this crash attempt happened at all, anybody could put on anybody's screen name in reborn boss Academy to impersonate someone else and do bad stuff.

The length some people like you will go to make up stuff to attempt to make others look bad for no reason at all. Quite funny.

Less QQ more Pew Pew

Darth_Wayne
kera and sfail's fiend

Post by Darth_Wayne »

Truth wrote:

are you the real truth???