New Pug Server

See all the latest news. New visitors start here!
Laser
Kopite

Re: New Pug Server

Post by Laser »

ServerGuy wrote:
Laser wrote:As we don't know who you are, we don't know if you can be trusted.

When you play online games then you connect to servers of unknown hosts all the time. Just because the reborn boss Academy community is very small that doesn't suddenly make it dangerous.

Oh absolutely, I've connected to hundreds of servers for which I didn't know who the admin was. However, given the choice, I'd sooner have an admin who has his name to the server.
Less QQ more Pew Pew

Sith
Lime green

Post by Sith »

The owner is a member of Apocalyptic-dudes (probably don or saber).

Laser and duo said everything, we don't need next siege server, we have enough of them.

Also I won't play there with knockback 0.
Last edited by Sith on Mon Apr 17, 2017 10:41 am, edited 2 times in total.

ServerGuy

Post by ServerGuy »

Sith wrote:The owner is a member of Apocalyptic-dudes (probably don or saber)

[citation needed]

Sith wrote:Laser and duo said everything, we don't need next siege server, we have enough of them

Enough servers certainly.
But your server isn't really inviting when you abuse your admin to kick enemies out of live games or threaten to kick your teammates if they don't play how you want.

Sith wrote:Also I won't play there with knockback 0

Nobody said anything about knockback. All settings are the same.

aradorasxeon

Post by aradorasxeon »

I am not against a new server, but atm we don't really need one. If Sith is stupid enough to ban someone then so be eight. E.g.: if I got banned because I don't play a certain calss I was told to, well then, that -1 for all the pugs happening, since I am one of the guys who plays the most that's a big no. He can thratean me all he wants, if I don't feel like I should obey, then I won't. And if he bans me, well we will see... But as I said yesterday he is not the only one with an available server.
1st there is Magyk (his server is a 1st choice is this happens)
2nd there is Laser's server
3rd some "ad" guy said they have a server
4th maybe your server, but you know people like to go to servers whiche's admin they know. So yeah mabye if you yews your real alias in a 12 years old game, that would help. There is no shame in it really.

2014.05.05. Thanks for al the fun!

"Nah, I go."

Magyk
Graphics Guru

Post by Magyk »

Tbh, I think an EU and an NA server is already segregation enough for our small community (though not nearly as much as I anticipated) but a third server will spread us even thinner.

Sith
Lime green

Post by Sith »

what admin abuse
kicked only once blade for mine spam(watch video with it), I don't ban ppl, yesterday I only threaten to kick grab and yo for tensoring it at korr but only to scare them ( so I did not do it),
go away don, when csr put tags //ad.csr king you wanted me to kick him rofl
I can imagine you with admin, who ban me and csr for doing nothing

I'm trying to provide a more friendly alternative to Sith's server, an alternative where you don't have to subject yourself to admin abuse like on Elysium. I don't know why anyone still plays on that server.

what admin abuse, what the fuck do you want from me, you have fucking big ego and you're so arrogant

I invited you to siege again but from the beginning only you had some problems with aliases and you tried to show all ppl how the fuck you're good. You blamed all time only me, csr and duo but you first provoked it all. When someone asked you- "who are you Padawan ?" you said- "someone who doesn't like this question" go fuck yourself then
Last edited by Sith on Mon Apr 17, 2017 10:51 am, edited 4 times in total.

Duo

Post by Duo »

aradorasxeon wrote:So yeah mabye if you yews your real alias in a 12 years old game, that would help. There is no shame in it really.

ad is bringing back the TD alias game. Party like it's 2006!

ServerGuy

Post by ServerGuy »

Sith wrote:what admin abuse
kicked only once blade for mine spam(watch video with it), I don't ban ppl, yesterday I only threaten to kick grab and yo for tensoring it at korr but only to scare them ( so I did not do it),
go away don, when csr put tags //ad.csr king you wanted me to kick him rofl
I can imagine you with admin, who ban me and csr for doing nothing

I'm trying to provide a more friendly alternative to Sith's server, an alternative where you don't have to subject yourself to admin abuse like on Elysium. I don't know why anyone still plays on that server.

what admin abuse, what the fuck do you want from me, you have fucking big ego and you're so arrogant

I invited you to siege again but from the beginning only you had some problems with aliases and you tried to show all ppl how the fuck you're good. You blamed all time only me, csr and duo but you first provoked it all. When someone asked you- "who are you Padawan ?" you said- "someone who doesn't like this question" go fuck yourself then

I don't understand you Xeon, did I do something wrong to you ?
dont forget that thanks to me (not only me but in to a large degree) siege community is alive and kicking in 2015
I first had a idea to make a euro siege server(after that we play pugs everyday and we have 4s and even more, now I'am working at some serverside mod which allows ppl to autodownload custom maps from server so we can have a pub server with custom maps-same thing like teh's ctf public server has, so we can get new ppl to siege

4th maybe your server, but you know people like to go to servers whiche's admin they know. So yeah mabye if you yews your real alias in a 12 years old game, that would help. There is no shame in it really.

I don't understand you, I think people know me enough since 2015, I didn't ban or kick ppl for playing unplayable classes ( I won't do it even!!!)
I'm just sith and I'm playing siege gametype (sometimes only ame ctf pugs)

Whatever problems you have with Don is none of my business.

Blade is not the only one you kicked because you didn't want to lose.
And Xeon (a voice of reason in here) just wrote something about abuse. Threatening to admin abuse someone if he doesn't play how you want (which you did) is abuse already. You think that kind of behavior attracts new players?

aradorasxeon wrote:If Sith is stupid enough to ban someone then so be eight. E.g.: if I got banned because I don't play a certain calss I was told to, well then, that -1 for all the pugs happening, since I am one of the guys who plays the most that's a big no. He can thratean me all he wants, if I don't feel like I should obey, then I won't. And if he bans me, well we will see... But as I said yesterday he is not the only one with an available server.
Last edited by ServerGuy on Sun Sep 20, 2015 6:04 am, edited 1 time in total.

LORD

Post by LORD »

ServerGuy, don't u realize, nobody here will trust you unless u JUST unalias. Why is that so hard for you?
GhouL WanT MeaT !!!

ServerGuy

Post by ServerGuy »

LORD wrote:ServerGuy, don't u realize, nobody here will trust you unless u JUST unalias. Why is that so hard for you?

There is a reason for it but that reason doesn't originate from me. Think about it.

But it's fine, nobody is forced to play on the server. It's just an option.