New Pug Server

See all the latest news. New visitors start here!
Sith
Lime green

Re: New Pug Server

Post by Sith »

I don't understand you Xeon, did I do something wrong to you ?
dont forget that thanks to me (not only me but in to a large degree) siege community is alive and kicking in 2015

I first had a idea to make a euro siege server(after that we play pugs everyday and we have 4s and even more, now I'am working at some serverside mod which allows ppl to autodownload custom maps from server so we can have a pub server with custom maps-same thing like teh's ctf public server has, so we can get new ppl to siege
Last edited by Sith on Mon Apr 17, 2017 10:50 am, edited 3 times in total.

Blackout

Post by Blackout »

aradorasxeon wrote:4th maybe your server, but you know people like to go to servers whiche's admin they know. So yeah mabye if you yews your real alias in a 12 years old game, that would help. There is no shame in it really.

Fairly sure this point refers to Server Guy's server, pointing that out since sith took exception to this comment.

aradorasxeon

Post by aradorasxeon »

Sith wrote:
I don't understand you Xeon, did I do something wrong to you ?
dont forget that thanks to me (not only me but in to a large degree) siege community is alive and kicking in 2015
I first had a idea to make a euro siege server(after that we play pugs everyday and we have 4s and even more, now I'am working at some serverside mod which allows ppl to autodownload custom maps from server so we can have a pub server with custom maps-same thing like teh's ctf public server has, so we can get new ppl to siege

4th maybe your server, but you know people like to go to servers whiche's admin they know. So yeah mabye if you yews your real alias in a 12 years old game, that would help. There is no shame in it really.

I don't understand you, I think people know me enough since 2015, I didn't ban or kick ppl for playing unplayable classes ( I won't do it even!!!)
I'm just sith and I'm playing siege gametype (sometimes only ame ctf pugs)

What? LoL I am just telling that if you WOULD BE stupid enough.... then what WOULD happen.
I very much apprecaite your work, for EURO server, for making pugs happening. Sometimes I am mad at you, because I can take things personally from time to time (like when people point out my mistakes, which I already know of), but even if I am mad at you. I usually do as I was said.

4th maybe your server, but you know people like to go to servers whiche's admin they know. So yeah mabye if you yews your real alias in a 12 years old game, that would help. There is no shame in it really.

This was meant for server guy if I got banned for some stupid reason from your server. I know you as Sith, if you had another name in the past. I just don't care about it.
@Other guys Please don't yews this opprtunity to do a Ceasar like which hunt again.

2014.05.05. Thanks for al the fun!

"Nah, I go."

sithfag

Post by sithfag »

They are just giving you a tough time for no reason ServerGuy. These dumbasses have no understanding of how game programming works. Suddenly 15 years later they think that a JKA server mod can install a virus on their computer.

I dare any of you shitheads to actually point out an actual exploit that can be done (and not avoided on client side, like disabling map download) instead of just inserting Duo's dick into your mouth and jumping on his bandwagon.

aradorasxeon

Post by aradorasxeon »

sithfag wrote:They are just giving you a tough time for no reason ServerGuy. These dumbasses have no understanding of how game programming works. Suddenly 15 years later they think that a JKA server mod can install a virus on their computer.

I dare any of you shitheads to actually point out an actual exploit that can be done (and not avoided on client side, like disabling map download) instead of just inserting Duo's dick into your mouth and jumping on his bandwagon.

I have no idea what you are talking about, and I am unsure if even you know what you are talking about...

"Nah, I go."

Caesar

Post by Caesar »

They are just giving you a tough time for no reason ServerGuy. These dumbasses have no understanding of how game programming works. Suddenly 15 years later they think that a JKA server mod can install a virus on their computer.

I would take the advice of Xeon or Duo over just about anyone else, seeing that both know and have demonstrated great skill with the game engine.

If they say, you are full of shit, you are more than likely, full of shit.

Magyk
Graphics Guru

Post by Magyk »

unalias or kick.

Laser
Kopite

Post by Laser »

aradorasxeon wrote:I can take things personally from time to time (like when people point out my mistakes, which I already know of)

Don't take that personally man! People are probably just trying to help
Less QQ more Pew Pew

Magyk
Graphics Guru

Post by Magyk »

Xeon knows of his mistakes, and doesn't want people to point them out.

Xeon literally going Xeon mode on himself.

XEON FINISHED, NOT CHANGING.

aradorasxeon

Post by aradorasxeon »

Magyk wrote:Xeon knows of his mistakes, and doesn't want people to point them out.

Xeon literally going Xeon mode on himself.

XEON FINISHED, NOT CHANGING.

I literally lol-ed on this one. :D It is not that I don't want to improve my gaming skills. I just can't take the game as seriously as some dudes do. Sometimes you guys act like it's a life or death situation. If I play I usually just go with the flow and try to enjoy myself. If I make a mistake I know of it. Like last time when I accidentaly let someone through the shield on hoth hangar. And Sith acted like I did deliberately, jsut to annoy him or something like that. He was constantly asking why I did that. Because I am not a fucking c5 who only makes mistakes in 1/1000 games. Of course I don't like loosing, but if I am constantly being reminded of how I fucked up the whole round, I feel bad and since this is a videogame which is supposed to cheer me up I feel extra bad. And if I feel bad cause of something for a long time I will try to avoid it.

"Nah, I go."