New Pug Server

See all the latest news. New visitors start here!
Laser
Kopite

Re: New Pug Server

Post by Laser »

Oh nah people do take it too far sometimes. as if you would actually know why you let someone through a shield...

Only referring to constructive criticism such as 'xeon get off shield quicker when enemy approaches', not people throwing a hissy.
Last edited by Laser on Sun Sep 20, 2015 3:02 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Less QQ more Pew Pew

LORD

Post by LORD »

aradorasxeon wrote:I literally lol-ed on this one. :D It is not that I don't want to improve my gaming skills. I just can't take the game as seriously as some dudes do. Sometimes you guys act like it's a life or death situation. If I play I usually just go with the flow and try to enjoy myself. If I make a mistake I know of it. Like last time when I accidentaly let someone through the shield on hoth hangar. And Sith acted like I did deliberately, jsut to annoy him or something like that. He was constantly asking why I did that. Because I am not a fucking c5 who only makes mistakes in 1/1000 games. Of course I don't like loosing, but if I am constantly being reminded of how I fucked up the whole round, I feel bad and since this is a videogame which is supposed to cheer me up I feel extra bad. And if I feel bad cause of something for a long time I will try to avoid it.

Give him beer for smartest post in this thread. Im also playing for fun, i was playing in this team that game, we lost because we was worse team not because xeon did 1 mistake.
GhouL WanT MeaT !!!

Ýô

Post by Ýô »

rgr all but i think Magyk was talking about Xeon's maps laff

Duo

Post by Duo »

lord what the fuck is that avatar

Magyk
Graphics Guru

Post by Magyk »

Ýô wrote:rgr all but i think Magyk was talking about Xeon's maps laff

This guy got the joke

Turquoise Dragon
The Scaled One

Post by Turquoise Dragon »

aradorasxeon wrote:I literally lol-ed on this one. :D It is not that I don't want to improve my gaming skills. I just can't take the game as seriously as some dudes do. Sometimes you guys act like it's a life or death situation. If I play I usually just go with the flow and try to enjoy myself. If I make a mistake I know of it. Like last time when I accidentaly let someone through the shield on hoth hangar. And Sith acted like I did deliberately, jsut to annoy him or something like that. He was constantly asking why I did that. Because I am not a fucking c5 who only makes mistakes in 1/1000 games. Of course I don't like loosing, but if I am constantly being reminded of how I fucked up the whole round, I feel bad and since this is a videogame which is supposed to cheer me up I feel extra bad. And if I feel bad cause of something for a long time I will try to avoid it.

AMEN BROTHER. Preach it loud! \m/

Kain
The Twelve Year Old

Post by Kain »

I feel like this post really brought our community together.

Magyk
Graphics Guru

Post by Magyk »

What a great community we have here.

LORD

Post by LORD »

Duo wrote:lord what the fuck is that avatar

its true siege_pyss
GhouL WanT MeaT !!!