Talk about whatever you wish.

What to do with them?

7s
57%
Lets go 5s as most and let rest spec even if they want to play
36%
Split in 2 servers, one group can 4s, other 3s
7%
/care 0 its an unlikely situation (I shud pug more)
No votes

Total votes: 14

GUARD!AN
Soup Eater

Re: 14 people ingame and pug starting

Post by GUARD!AN »

As far as I know, the reason people always say no more than 5s is because it gets "too spammy", but frankly, we all know someone is going to bitch about spam anyways...whether it is 7s, 5s, or 3s.

For some siegers, its just built into their nature to bitch about something. At least with 6s+, most people are getting the chance to have fun playing the game they love while the ones who were going to bitch anyways are doing their thing.

I've always been in favor of 6s+, but I don't recommend 7s on a 14 person server. If one person has to go AFK or leave (which is highly likely with so many people) then it is pretty disruptive to the game to keep yelling for someone to go spec on the other team. I would recommend only doing 7s with a couple of subs available, but since the max capacity is 14, you won't have that luxury.
GUARD!AN

–noun
1. guarding; protecting: a guardian deity.
2. a violent, tropical, cyclonic storm of the western North Atlantic, having wind
speeds of or in excess of 72 mph (32 m/sec).
3. (in Gnosticism) one of a class of powers or beings conceived as emanating
from the Supreme Being and performing various functions in the operations of
the universe.
4. a terrifying dream in which the dreamer experiences feelings of helplessness,
extreme anxiety, sorrow, etc.
5. The sensation and muscular spasm caused by an electric current passing
through the body or a body part.

Duo

Post by Duo »

GUARD!AN wrote:As far as I know, the reason people always say no more than 5s is because it gets "too spammy", but frankly, we all know someone is going to bitch about spam anyways...whether it is 7s, 5s, or 3s.

For some siegers, its just built into their nature to bitch about something. At least with 6s+, most people are getting the chance to have fun playing the game they love while the ones who were going to bitch anyways are doing their thing.

I've always been in favor of 6s+, but I don't recommend 7s on a 14 person server. If one person has to go AFK or leave (which is highly likely with so many people) then it is pretty disruptive to the game to keep yelling for someone to go spec on the other team. I would recommend only doing 7s with a couple of subs available, but since the max capacity is 14, you won't have that luxury.

You are marginalizing legitimate observations as being merely "bitching," but the truth is, some maps do indeed chug fat black dick with larger amounts of players. For example, Hangar is ridiculously easy to hold on 5v5. Hoth 5v5 results in either a hangar tie or a "one team held hangar for 20, other held hangar for 19" pretty much 99% of the time. The other objectives don't even really matter. I have been considering adding statistics logs, and I am certain that they would prove this.

LORD

Post by LORD »

It is 14 slot server plus private slots, once at elys we had 16 ppl.
GhouL WanT MeaT !!!

Sith
Lime green

Post by Sith »

We can add more slots if needed.
Last edited by Sith on Wed Dec 14, 2016 4:53 pm, edited 1 time in total.

LORD

Post by LORD »

I dont think its needed.
GhouL WanT MeaT !!!

Caesar

Post by Caesar »

more slot is not needed. Just play a max of 5s. Unless it is des or h3h or some big map. But I will not be playing 6s hoth, nar, etc

Turquoise Dragon
The Scaled One

Post by Turquoise Dragon »

7s+ silly or gtfo

jawa 2.0

Post by jawa 2.0 »

The solution is the same as it's always been, if you want to play and don't think you ll get picked then capt.

Duo

Post by Duo »

jawa 2.0 wrote:The solution is the same as it's always been, if you want to play and don't think you ll get picked then capt.

Afro mode. Afro understood this, hence why he always instantly joined to capt every pug. Meanwhile niggers sit in spec refusing to capt, and then bitch about having to spec the pug.

Ðarth Jedi
First Team
First Team

Post by Ðarth Jedi »

I agree with everyone who said 7s. Why should we leave other people spec? Jka is a dead game and we are lucky to get enough to play 5s.

Hoth / cargo / nar are not the only maps we can play if you afraid of spam thing. we can play korr with sabers only. I dont see a problem here.

Also keep in mind that NOT all players play just to win. Some of us are back because we love playing together and having fun.