ATTN: Lugormod jerks

See all the latest news. New visitors start here!
schrute
pingmaser

Re: ATTN: Lugormod faggots

Post by schrute »

Edit: (no flame)

alpha

Post by alpha »

Intellectual disability (ID), also known as general learning disability, and mental retardation (MR), is a generalized neurodevelopmental disorder characterized by significantly impaired intellectual and adaptive functioning. It is defined by an IQ score under 70 in addition to deficits in two or more adaptive behaviors that affect everyday, general living.

EDIT: no flame

EDIT2: I seem to find a lot of people disagreeing with me on this matter. I'm unsure where all these people got the audacity to disagree with me, a user with a karma of 4, but I'm sure they'd never do so to my face. As someone who has had many highly upvoted posts and comments, I lay calm in the knowledge that I am, simply put, superior to anyone who would hold a differing opinion than me. You are all sheep to the lion, and the lion (me) does not concern himself with your opinions. I have been given an iq of 158 from multiple IQ tests, so if you would dare to test my mettle, it would be your last mistake. Now now, peasants. Greater callings beckon me. I leave you to your broken dreams and your shattered worlds, knowing that even in your loftiest dreams, you will never attain the heights I have reached...

Laser
Kopite

Post by Laser »

This is the worst e-fight I've ever seen. These lugormod people are very strange and sith just has the thinnest skin going.

Kudos to magyk for weighing in and trying to make something happen.
Less QQ more Pew Pew

Jakub_Pogorzelski14

Post by Jakub_Pogorzelski14 »

So it's come down to this? A vampire cat? Wow Sith, I respected you at least a little but now after I know that you not only watch Twilight, but you are on team Edward I basically lost all my respect to you.

Oh, and what is it like to be hated by people you have pugged with for 10 years? Do your relatives hate you as well? Does your mom tell you you are abnormal because you spend your 300 peso social scholarship on a lagging moldavian 14 slot "reborn boss Academy" server and a "DotNetPanel"?

Magyk
Graphics Guru

Post by Magyk »

Laser wrote:Kudos to magyk for weighing in and trying to make something happen.

LOL. I love that you noticed this. This was actually my entire thought process. We are jkasiege fight soul mates, my friend.

Sith
Lime green

Post by Sith »

Sith wrote:
Last edited by Sith on Thu Dec 15, 2016 9:30 am, edited 1 time in total.

Magyk
Graphics Guru

Post by Magyk »

New siege website as if anyone is actually gonna abandon this place lol

Jakub_Pogorzelski14

Post by Jakub_Pogorzelski14 »

Do you honestly think you're fucking funny, fucking with my friends? Seriously, you're a fucking ugly little cunt mate, and if I ever see you i'm gunna slit your fucking face wide open yeh? You're a fucking angry little fucking spastic.
OK, right, let’s, first off, uhh you’re seventeen so you’re not even old enough to play the game, you’re from Eastern Poland not Nigeria and you annoy people and put them on jkasiege.com ‘cos you’re a cunt, which I totally agree with. So why don’t you crawl back up your mum’s fanny and die?
Right, I’ll tell you what, you fat little cunt, you’re borin’ you don’t sound Nigerian at all so go fuck yourself… GO AND FUCKING CRAWL IN A DIRTY DANK LITTLE HOLE WHERE YOU FUCKING COME FROM, YOU DIRTY DRAGON EATIN’ LITTLE FUCKING SPASTIC.
Right, OK, the ‘dragon’ comment was probably a little bit fucking over-the-top, but at the end of the day you’re fucking borin’. Every single person who plays pugs with you are fucking stoopid. They’re fucking ignorant little cunts. And you’re just a fucking retard.

schrute
pingmaser

Post by schrute »

This is the loser-est of all loser comments I've ever seen in my life. My God man, have some pride in yourself.

If you think you can just call me a bitch on the internet and get away with it, you better stay the hell away from me, my threads, and my family, cause I'll fight you.

I will talk to Senator Sherrod Brown, Mayor Frank Jackson, I'll talk to everyone I can. I swear to god . . . I'll be there and I will mow you down under my tires. I promise that . . . If you don't delete this in the next 5 minutes it will end ugly. I know billionaires, senators, mayors, governors. That is going to go away, mark my words. It ain't going to happen on my watch, I promise you that."

Blackout

Post by Blackout »

Why was this thread even started?