Good Bye

See all the latest news. New visitors start here!

Re: Good Bye

Postby tens0r on Thu Oct 01, 2009 5:22 pm

Weightwatchers is for lazy people that don't work out.

AND DON'T FUCK WITH CoF!

YOU WILL BE BESTED BY THE BONDS OF FRIENDSHIP.
tens0r

Local time: Wed May 15, 2024 7:47 am

Postby Kerafym on Thu Oct 01, 2009 5:50 pm

What's this mention of CoF? CoF consists of only Jawa Jakaba Duo and myself. :|:|:|

Also, Dadeus, for someone who "doesn't care about video games," you seem to be taking shit pretty seriously right now.

If you're such a bastion of maturity, why do you let yourself get dragged down by "the evil wrong-doers of the internet," or whatever it is you want to refer to us as now? Why not just walk away, or just ignore us, like any real mature person would.

If you enjoy the game, play it. If you don't, don't. If you enjoy the discussion, contribute to it. If you don't, leave it. It's not a difficult concept. Your e-honor is worthless in the grand scheme of things, so why do you care if someone who doesn't even really matter to you is trying to deface it?
Hi. I'm angry on the internet.
Kerafym
jkb's bro & svail's fiend

Local time: Wed May 15, 2024 8:47 am

Postby tens0r on Thu Oct 01, 2009 6:03 pm

Kerafym wrote:What's this mention of CoF? CoF consists of only Jawa Jakaba Duo and myself. :|:|:|

Um pretty sure I was one of the first CoF members!
tens0r

Postby Kerafym on Thu Oct 01, 2009 6:53 pm

tens0r wrote:
Kerafym wrote:What's this mention of CoF? CoF consists of only Jawa Jakaba Duo and myself. :|:|:|

Um pretty sure I was one of the first CoF members!

The first 3 were Jawa, Jacob and I. I picked them over chink and someone else in a pug because we were all in vent, and we won due to our bonds of friendship.!
Kerafym

Postby A nub is In Ur Forum on Thu Oct 01, 2009 7:09 pm

So. Siege Drama. Is it off Namek yet?

No, I suppose it isn't, and probably never will be, will it? Same stuff, every year, often different people (nothing personal, and I know you're all capable of better), but while the basic pattern was kind of funny the first dozen times through, it really has gotten quite old by now. Oh well. Just thought I'd point it out for once in case anyone cares (Yeah, I know, good luck with that.) Not talking about CoF, BTW, unless that line of posting turns into drama as well, but much of the rest of the thread content...

We now return you to your regularly scheduled flaming and pointless personal attacks... <yawn> (And I return to my usual policy of just ignoring this kind of thing outright.)
A nub is In Ur Forum

Postby dadeus on Thu Oct 01, 2009 7:14 pm

@kera once again just when a wanna be bad-ass is revealed you, the real bad-ass shows up to the rescue. And again I say this whole fight with Tensor is for kicks and giggles... But I never called myself a mature.. after all I am a 40 something playing a kids game

@Tensor do you even realize how foolish you look touting CoF and the founder just told you that you weren't even in it.. Oh and again your ignorance shows because A key component to weightwatchers is the daily exercise points. You know you say "Don't Fuck With.." a lot ....

@CoF All I know is Tensor said you guys and a couple others are the only one who opinions mattered.... And I said who decides.....

Back at Kera.. you said"If you enjoy the game, play it. If you don't, don't. If you enjoy the discussion, contribute to it. If you don't, leave it." Good stuff.....

bai
dadeus

Topic author

Postby Turky on Thu Oct 01, 2009 8:46 pm

I don't really appreciate people who play the drama card. Leave them be.
Turky
dude weighs like 90 pounds

Highscores: 1

Postby dadeus on Fri Oct 02, 2009 5:04 am

so confused... I thought this was a dramedy.....almost satiric.. oh well, if this is serious I quit..wait isn't this how it got started.. sheesh lighten up francis....
dadeus

Topic author

Postby tens0r on Fri Oct 02, 2009 8:48 am

CLAN CAKE IS BETTER THAN COF ANYWAYS

And sorry Dadeus that I'm not some weightwatchers expert but I'm pretty sure its more of a diet thing. You can only eat a certain amount of points every day or some shit. I wouldn't know because I prefer just going to the gym to stay in shape...

The best thing you have to say is 'Tensor your making yourself look funny.' Please think of something good to say or have a good comeback. Your a disgrace to all of siege, learn to flame.

AND KERA I SAID I WAS ONE OF THE FIRST MEMBERS! So bam I was number 4! ASK JAKAB!
tens0r

Postby Kerafym on Fri Oct 02, 2009 10:08 am

Duo was 4, Waflz was 5! YOU WOULD BE 6 AT BEST, TAKE IT OR LEAVE IT!!!
Kerafym

PreviousNext

Return to News and Important Info