Hi :)

Tell us your story. Tensor likes reading these.

Hi :)

Postby Me Returns on Wed Jul 08, 2009 2:40 am

Well I'll start here and edit somemore, you'll understand me in the text with why I have to do this :P

Well, I probably started wayyy to young. First off, I have an older brother who was about 8 years old? I was about 4 years old and we had an extremely old mac, as I have been like a macist since I was born lol. So since mac had sucky games compared to windows, I would always cry "COMON! PLEASE! I want a microsoft", but its too expensive to buy a new comp for just that. So, me and my bro usually bought old rax jorises instead of real games (yeah vsad :P) so we bought a pack of CDs that contained a series of game rax jorises for mac. Some were X-wing, and another was Dark forces. The dark forces had only a demo of 3 missions. Haha. So we usually had friends come over and we would try to beat it and everything but was too hard and stuff, we cheated later on when we had dial-up internet nad blablabla,
I rarely played the game cuz I found the swampmonsters too scary and such :)

So that was like the very first jk thing or w/e but I rarely played it, only watched ppl play it on the comp. So skip forwardddd to like when I became 13 or so. So my brother looks for colleges to go to so since we usually fly to Canada on vacations, we drive from Vancouver to like California looking at colleges. I was looking for Republic Commando but I didn't know it wasn't for Mac. I heard about this one store called Fry's after searching it online in the hotel we stayed in for like 2 days. We visited the store. LIKE THE BIGGEST SELECTION OF GAMES ON EARTH. So froth was drooling out of my mouth. So I looked in the Mac games section. I couldn't find Republic Commando. We went back to hotel for me to find out that it doens't exist for Mac. I was like darn it. In my mind, I wanted a game of cooperation and everything and teamwork. So we went back to hotel. The next day we went back there and checked for it again, wasn't there. Instead, I found the kotor, but I heard it sucked cuz it was all text and no saber/shooter action. Then I found this. ONE LAST COPY - mac copy standing on this old shelf here in this giant store. Was like finding the Hold Grail that I never realized. So I was like, oh what the heck it looks good, (I never heard about it, I never knew it was related to dark forces, I never played any game in between) so I got it and played single player (with cheats cuz the last kor mission was impossible and the one with acid rain sucked).

I played MP and I had to hide from parents all this and stuff and that I actually know u alI haha, I live in a very conservative environment.

I got to multi player and played FFA in the reborn boss Pheonix Server. I liked it, got used to it, after 3 months played I became an uber pro W/O sideswiping LOL. I killed pros using katas with dual sabers. I wanted to be diff cuz every1 used staff and red style. So I wanted to pwn them there. Later on, I met an guy named Dash Starlight (wow I remember that name) and he was the nicest person ever. I sware, I <3 u all but he's nicer than yo or dj or enigma or any1. So, I met him on the reborn boss PHEONIX server and told me to come with him since I got to know him well. I went to a locked server and we played for fun. I saw the site they had and was TheJediAcademy.net, like some site for gamers, not rly a clan just for fun. Seemed so pro to me cuz they had trainings, so I joined them and tried joining some training there, but I could never due to my timezone. Plus lag was like 800+ everyday back then, was okay for me, seemed smooth. So I learnt from this Dash Starlight some sideswiping and became pro at it and diagonal swiping. I went back to the reborn boss Pheonix Server, wanted to apply for the reborn boss Pheonix Clan. It became a 3 month wait and had to be patient. I tried being the nicest guy ever, being a perfect player and such to all. I waited soooo long.

(LOL TOOK SO LONG TO GET HERE)
While waiting, I never tried it, but I finally looked at the back of my CD case to heard about the modes CTF and Siege. I tried siege and met Pizzaman, Roflraptor, and Laser and beeper. They were all nice ^^. I played in lick server since it was the only one that was full around 12noon -5 pm my time. I liked it alot and I became interested asking laser and raptor hey guys what are those RCB things attached to ur names. I got interested but horribly scared and asked them where to apply. Beep also asked me to apply and I think watched me (cuz that was part of process), I applied and right before I got in, Pizza came to me and bothered me over and over to apply lick. I told him sorry I already applied RCB. haha I ended up in rcb. :) I came to the FFA server (I played both at the time, FFA by night, Siege by day) and the reborn boss Phoenix clan saw me with the tags. The posted a screenie of me with the tags on the reborn boss Phoenix site and I got rejected. So that was okay with me, so I became fulltime sieger. :)

NOW THEN :)

I applied and was so scared being a perfect nice person again as ME Returns 4. The history behind that is I was bored playing battlefront so I used the name Me. Then I quit battlefront (just single player) and used the name Me Returns. Then I did this 3 times and became Me Returns 2, 3, and when I started playing jka became 4. LOL.

So then I got in rcb when Sakke called me to a pug in impulse. I forgot who was there. I think Sakke and Mazon and I think Wafflz? Kera? I dunno some ppl say who is this me returns nub kick him out of impulse geez he sucks ^^ :P

So Sakke defended me and was like he's the new recruit. Here I learnt I got in and I CELEBRATED and spammed I love you and everything and was happiest day of the entire year for me. I wanted to reach highest rank in rcb manual :D, cuz I thought was so cool. So after that I played lick for about 6 months and was like yayayay I like spam. Then laser and raptor taught me couple things and I didn't spam. Even Pizza taught me rax jorising and was nice to me even though I joined rcb. He still continued to ask me to join lick :) Anyways, one summer I woke up at like 10 am and voften in mornings played in impulse with some old skoolers? (I dunno with like raptor laser and bfas, kera? wafflz? Guard :)).

So after that summer lick server was down. I had nowhere to go. I went and saw gos server and joined it, I played it very often and learnt the euro side of siege. I asked rcb for a mentor and everything changed when Darth reborn boss came in :) Was coolest guy ever. Then he taught me a couple of times :) Especially in the gos area. I never met any rcb ever except beeper, laser, raptor, and dj and haha I wanted to see the rest of the rcb "gods" to me like sakke, and the rumored pros enigma and major xD Was so fun :).

I started doing some scrims with me dj vs bullet and kirby, was awesomely fun. I also learnt alot of yawing here :).
Then I met ppl like shnuffel, was like my best bud and dj too. He and I would have so much fun on gos haha :)

Then I also met Yo I think, one time in gos server. As well as Zerberus and his MANY aliases who I said like "OMG UR HIM?! AND HIM TOO?! that means I met u many times already! Hi I'm Meretr...blabla" and I became friends with many of these ppl. I think yo spoke spanish and little English too :o Then I found out Yo was Shnuffs pada and I told shnuff I would help teach yo as well :) (So like I was supposed to teach yo LOL). :) Then I became a better demo and sith and stuff. :) I was proud to be the only Asian in siege and the ping became better every year from 800 to 600 to 500 and to the 398s I usually get now. The ruined my aiming but I got used to it and I got lots of good kills on gos and realized I played better (got better hits) with 412 than the 398s I usually get on american servers. haha. I quit rcb when I never saw them again (only saw them in lick server) and then joined Cp made by Schnuffel and I think falco, all of whom were my good euro siege pals. :) I continued training with Dj and them :)

I joined rs and met MANY old american pros, the result of the creation of rs which destroyed euro siege tbh :<

Anyways, I met many of the old pros and rcb came back alive AGAIN. I finally met the rumored Major, enigma, and about 13 other rcbs who I never met (cuz I met like 4 when I was in rcb :P) and I would drool and dream over meeting sakke and major again :). Hehe, so I did meet them and was honored to finally meet them :) Last month I finally reached the point where I met all of them who I usually meet haha :).

I never sniped, nor hwd, nor snowtrooper cuz snowtrooper looked ugly, chewie was slow, and sniping was to me vgay cuz I have a big disadvantage lol.

So I tried being the best kor and hoth demo and like sith at saber throwing :)

Then came tensor...
Who didn't really do much for me other than giving me the yaw number I usually yews and encouraging me :)
Actually he did help me get more used to pugging and stuff and that's why he's the most awesome of all in siege.

(I shouldn't have ended my history like that should I have?)

-MeR :mrgreen:
Btw I'm chinese-filipino I was born in Canada I live in the Philippines to finally make it clear :)

And I'll be going for 1 month to Vancouver on Friday so cyaz! :mrgreen:
Me Returns
Myrrh

Topic author
Local time: Fri May 17, 2024 5:36 am

Re: Hi :)

Postby LORD on Wed Jul 08, 2009 2:52 am

Crazy but nice :D
GhouL WanT MeaT !!!
LORD

Local time: Thu May 16, 2024 10:36 pm

Postby alfa on Wed Jul 08, 2009 6:04 am

:cry:
- alfa
alfa

Postby Ðarth Jedi on Wed Jul 08, 2009 7:05 am

<3 MURDA

Me Returns wrote:We visited the store. LIKE THE BIGGEST SELECTION OF GAMES ON EARTH. So froth was drooling out of my mouth.

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

I remember the first day I saw you :D Sakke brought you to Impulse I was there too :) I recall you being shy and very new xD And the first lesson I gave you was how to color ur name with black lol
Ðarth Jedi
First Team
First Team

Local time: Thu May 16, 2024 11:36 pm

Postby $£xyc@w on Wed Jul 08, 2009 7:15 am

WOW mer
CóW
$£xyc@w

Local time: Thu May 16, 2024 8:36 pm

Postby Ýô on Wed Jul 08, 2009 8:29 am

N1 mer

Me Returns wrote:the result of the creation of rs which destroyed euro siege tbh :<

but this is big BS my friend
Ýô

Postby Ðarth Jedi on Wed Jul 08, 2009 9:45 am

Ýô wrote:N1 mer

Me Returns wrote:the result of the creation of rs which destroyed euro siege tbh :<

but this is big BS my friend

Don killed euro siege when he changed gos IP and made it MBII :)
Ðarth Jedi
First Team
First Team

Local time: Thu May 16, 2024 11:36 pm

Postby Ýô on Wed Jul 08, 2009 11:21 am

word
Ýô

Postby tens0r on Wed Jul 08, 2009 6:54 pm

I LOVE YOU MER!
tens0r

Local time: Thu May 16, 2024 3:36 pm

Postby Me Returns on Thu Jul 09, 2009 5:27 am

Ðarth reborn boss wrote:<3 MURDA

Me Returns wrote:We visited the store. LIKE THE BIGGEST SELECTION OF GAMES ON EARTH. So froth was drooling out of my mouth.

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

I remember the first day I saw you :D Sakke brought you to Impulse I was there too :) I recall you being shy and very new xD And the first lesson I gave you was how to color ur name with black lol

That was you who said that?! I heard someone but I had no idea who, I thought u were duo or some1 - It was YOU!!

<3 (haha colors) I still remember that someone telling me that :)
Me Returns
Myrrh

Topic author
Local time: Fri May 17, 2024 5:36 am

Next

Return to Siege History