Wufei Chang

Challenge rS to a siege match.

Re: Wufei Chang

Postby tens0r on Tue Jul 14, 2009 10:34 pm

You invented pushing an O reborn boss jumping across the revine? Were you the first person to play siege or the 2nd?

You invented shooting a sentry that someone was standing on too? Also attacking non reborn boss as a D reborn boss?

You didn't invent any of these.

And chink, teamwork > strategy. Thats why I'd rather have a team player than you.
tens0r

Local time: Thu May 16, 2024 5:19 am

Postby Wufei Chang on Tue Jul 14, 2009 10:40 pm

Wufei Chang wrote: I used tricks and hiding spots that are now used by many:

USED not came up with

tens0r wrote:And chink, teamwork > strategy. Thats why I'd rather have a team player than you.

Teamwork and strategy GO together imo
2 Mobile Suits to choose from: Blitz , and Altron
Wufei Chang

Postby GUARD!AN on Tue Jul 14, 2009 11:06 pm

Yeah, Wufie doesn't get nearly enough credit for a lot of the shit he has brought to siege.

Wufei Chang wrote:Teamwork and strategy GO together imo

I fully agree.

And blaming Wufie for not fighting head on with the rest of his team is like forcing both armies in a war to just pick one single location and two sides, and just have both sides charge and duke it out and see who is the strongest and has the best teamwork.

If Wufie did his thing AND STILL FAILED CONSISTENTLY (aka if he attacks a team 2 or 3 v 1 and gets owned, or kept mind tricking in the hangar and still didn't get the objective after a few tries), then you could say he is overrated and shouldn't be called a ninja. But the fact of the matter is, and the bottom line, is he gets objectives done, and makes too many "heroic saves" for anyone to call him overrated.
GUARD!AN

–noun
1. guarding; protecting: a guardian deity.
2. a violent, tropical, cyclonic storm of the western North Atlantic, having wind
speeds of or in excess of 72 mph (32 m/sec).
3. (in Gnosticism) one of a class of powers or beings conceived as emanating
from the Supreme Being and performing various functions in the operations of
the universe.
4. a terrifying dream in which the dreamer experiences feelings of helplessness,
extreme anxiety, sorrow, etc.
5. The sensation and muscular spasm caused by an electric current passing
through the body or a body part.
GUARD!AN
Soup Eater

Highscores: 4
Local time: Thu May 16, 2024 3:19 am

Postby alfa on Wed Jul 15, 2009 7:09 am

he is a nice guy :D and a good player
gg.
- alfa
alfa

Local time: Thu May 16, 2024 12:19 pm

Postby jaw4 on Wed Jul 15, 2009 3:15 pm

GUARD!AN wrote: But the fact of the matter is, and the bottom line, is he gets objectives done, and makes too many "heroic saves" for anyone to call him overrated.

Except against a decent team his shit doesn't work because its predictable and easily countered. We were doing 3s the other day and and chink just kept mind tricking at the codes and standing in a corner like he always does, but he wasn't getting objectives because my team wasn't terrible and knew what he was doing, so we didn't let him just run by our shield and get the objectives. You should have heard tensor in vent during that pug raging that chink was just standing around mind tricking instead of helping their team kill us and get by.
jaw4

Local time: Thu May 16, 2024 6:19 am

Postby dadeus on Wed Jul 15, 2009 3:47 pm

Wow!!! That's a lot of hate. I learned how to wait at the midget door and come in late as reborn boss usig mind trick and hiding from Guard. I have noticed others doing similar things. Why has this topic been so volatile. Could it be that Wufie's popularity has stirred jealousy?? Bottom line is that the average player will be drawn to the Wufies pf this world becuase of the lack of "Badass" mentaily. It is simple, Wufie is good and doesn't feel like he has to prove it or degrade someone else in order to be good. It is called humility. And most people like that quality.
dadeus

Postby tens0r on Wed Jul 15, 2009 3:51 pm

No one ever said he wasn't good just overrated. I personally rather have a handful of people instead of chink but thats just me :)
tens0r

Postby dadeus on Wed Jul 15, 2009 5:24 pm

define overrated???
dadeus

Postby jaw4 on Sat Apr 02, 2011 8:33 pm

Theres a reason he doesnt play anymore everyone had his shit figured out and there was nothing left. The opinions of the shittys in this thread mean nothing and notice how all the good players (minus nice guy guard who im sure realizes that chink was always less useful than caliber 3 players who were team players) know how overated he was. Chink is the perfect example of what not to do in siege, he only trys to run by on o and never gets his kills. When he used to stand in the back letting his team die he failed half the time and prob 80% of the time if they other team had decent players on it. Vail is prob better than Chink ever was right now simply because he actually helps his team.
jaw4

Postby Magyk on Sat Apr 02, 2011 8:39 pm

How do you people find these 2 year old topics?
Magyk
Graphics Guru

Highscores: 3

PreviousNext

Return to Challenges