Hello Again

See all the latest news. New visitors start here!

Re: Hello Again

Postby Magyk on Tue Feb 04, 2014 10:18 pm

Maybe one or two of them believe you, but I guarantee you that most of them are just saying that to your face.
Magyk
Graphics Guru

Highscores: 3
Local time: Thu May 16, 2024 8:51 pm

Postby Caesar on Tue Feb 04, 2014 10:20 pm

No, I don't believe so. Their is a fine line drawn between paranoia and reality.
Caesar

Local time: Thu May 16, 2024 7:51 pm

Postby Caesar on Tue Feb 04, 2014 10:24 pm

Review what Kera and fool said, both speak wisely. Do not refute/ignore what they say
Caesar

Postby aradorasxeon on Tue Feb 04, 2014 10:31 pm

Magyk wrote:
Caesar wrote:
As for those who believe I am a dishonest player, the majority are Team Terams. Consisting of Magic, Mike, and Kane. I am unsure as to whether his/their sentiments have changed.

And Ramshi. And Blackout. And Archi. And Guardian. And now jkb.

Laser has stated his suspicions about potential wall hacking, though he didn't explicitly accuse you or anything. And I know damn well I've had conversations with both Xeon and Lord where they have questioned you as well.

Sorry bud.

I already told him that, yes I was suspecting him of using wall hack, but since I tried out those things with blackie, and he was able to do those things as well my suspicions has dropped dramatically.

I never said he was using aimbot, I just also noticed when he was being speced his skills dropped, but then again there were times when i speced him and he was landoing as usual, with no skill drop. Also Blackie confirms that his movment are too smooth for using aimbot, even the ones that were mentioned.

We also do know that C has been around more than he admitted the first time, and we (okay I) usually forget that.

Also Blackie was able to enlighten me why C throws grenades as he does. He has my full support in this matter, it would be nice to see things cooling off.

P.S.: Magyk this doesn't mean I am angry with you or anything I still like you as much as I have liked you before. (Just saying)

P.S.2: And we went very off topic again, hello again who ever you are I am sorry if we have met before, but I don't think I know you, you are welcomed to pugs.

2014.05.05. Thanks for al the fun!

"Nah, I go."
aradorasxeon

Local time: Fri May 17, 2024 2:51 am

Postby Magyk on Tue Feb 04, 2014 10:32 pm

So, jkb isn't a credible source because he doesn't play the game (even though I saw him speccing last week) but Kera (who has not even posted in this topic, mind you) is somehow a credible source in your opinion? Because Kerafym has been in game very often as of late.

Double standards UR?
Magyk
Graphics Guru

Postby Caesar on Tue Feb 04, 2014 10:33 pm

Hahaha, yes xeon your a great guy. Ill show you how to throw those grenades if you so desire Xd
Caesar

Postby Caesar on Tue Feb 04, 2014 10:35 pm

I was referring to credibility as a person. I trust Kera over jakab any day
Caesar

Postby Magyk on Tue Feb 04, 2014 10:47 pm

If you want to talk facts, then by all means, let's look at them.

1) Ceasar is clearly not, nor has he ever been, who he claims to be. Fact. His credibility is already in doubt.

2) Ceasar has always feigned a "stupid" personality. "How do I put maps in base?" Using an entirely fake personality, also does wonders for his credibility. (If you want a fun read, here is an attached PM from Ceasar where he basically says "I'm not who I say I am, and if I'm embarrassed in my 1v1 against CHEW I am going to come back under a different name and persona")
| +
Caesar wrote:Well I don't know if you noticed but siege needs a boost in the right direction. So I decided to challenge CHEW to a friendly match. I figure at this rate siege will be all but a memory in several years, and even that may be giving it too much. I just wanted to tell you thank you for helping out me in that effort, but do not feel compelled to go down with me, so to speak. If you don't want to participate with me thats cool I wont be offended. All I ask is that you provide me with a suitable team so I stand a chance against CHEW and his manatees. This will more than likely be a second calvary but, it is what i might call, a last effort to save siege. Now I figure if I loose this incredibly severely I might have to quit siege under Ceasar and return under a different name. I might assume a different role, maybe a smart 16 year old instead of the role i play currently. Still it is fun reguardless. However incase somthing does go wrong to the point where I can't return i bid thee farewell. However in the event that we do somehow win enough matches then this might inspire some of the older sieger to return. Sorry if this put a damper in your day, lol.

Reguards~

3) Almost every active player has, at some point or another, suspected him of playing dirty. Fact. This does not happen if something fishy is not going on.

4) Ceasar is only decent, if not total garbage, at any class not lando. He is only a good demo when given the ability to 100/100 himself. I haven't seen him play jan in probably a year. He never snowtroopers. He never chewies. If he is a reborn boss, it must be a map that has pullthrow - otherwise he is awful.

5) Ceasar's skill drops off the table when he is spectated. Xeon has stated otherwise, but I can think of at least six players off the top of my head who have mentioned this to me within the last week.

6) Ceasar magically becomes a crack-shot when an objective is in jeopardy. Archi, one of the more chill guys in siege (especially at this point in Siege's dying life) brought this up to me the other day when Ceasar spawned in the Hoth hangar and did a quick 180 snap-shot to kill Archi through about 6 inches of open space as Archi was going up the elevator.

7) Ceasar will change classes when his team is getting steamrolled (to lando) and magically start getting aces left-and-right to stop the rush. The other day we were playing Desert, and upon entering the arena, Ceasar killed a 4-man team in 4 shots in about less than 8 seconds.

There is nothing Ceasar has ever done in his entire siege existence to lend himself to be a believable person. I will believe Ceasar is telling the truth when Ceasar drops the "I'm a fucking idiot" charade and tells us who he really is. Until then, I have no reason to believe him.
Magyk
Graphics Guru

Postby Caesar on Tue Feb 04, 2014 11:25 pm

Ok, let's talk facts
a) yea I admit pm was complete and utter bull, and I was trolling
b) my skill level is the same with all classes
I think the fact that he's just as good at tesh, demo and reborn boss as he is at lando pretty much speaks for itself. Aiming isn't the only thing he does well.

c)My fluctuation in skill is relative. I thought it was obvious, but I NEVER put forth 100% of my effort, in fact most of the time I barely try. When I go on kill sprees to help my team, it is because I started to put forth some effort.
d) I haven't teched seriously in a long time. I can demonstrate at your will however
e) I suggest you actually read what other write, Instead of being so obstinate in your beliefs, you block out reason. Xeon, not alone, stated my movement is too fluent to be aimbot. I, again, have GOOD, aim.
f) I 100/100 for shits and giggles

Well now that I just invalidated everything, nothing much left aside from my word.
Caesar

Postby Magyk on Tue Feb 04, 2014 11:34 pm

You were trolling, and admit to sending messages of complete and utter bullshit. You're so amazingly credible.

Your skill level is not the same with all classes, sorry. I like Fool, but what exactly makes him an authority on the matter when there are other people who have noted the differences in your classes as well?

Xeon may say that your movement is fluid, but as aimbotting was explained to me, it is simply pushing a button to toggle on aim-assist. This lets you track opponents normally, miss a few times, and then snap to them to fire off the killing shot. As it's been noted by several people, your skill drops when spectated. Of course you would be "more fluid" when being spectated.

Again, I'll believe you when you give me something to believe. Right now you are the little boy who cried wolf. You are admittedly not who you say you are, you are admittedly not as stupid as you let on. Maybe if you wanted people to believe you, you shouldn't have lied right from the get go.
Magyk
Graphics Guru

PreviousNext

Return to News and Important Info