Official Tempest Lamer List and Crackdown

Discuss the public siege server Tempest.

Re: Official Tempest Lamer List and Crackdown

Postby Turky on Sat Mar 27, 2010 2:22 pm

noobs won't get better if elites keep carrying them!

it's not like most of them would take a piece of advice anyway... so let them figure it out.
Turky
dude weighs like 90 pounds

Highscores: 1
Local time: Thu May 16, 2024 11:57 am

Postby A nub is In Ur Forum on Sat Mar 27, 2010 2:27 pm

Retracted.
A nub is In Ur Forum

Postby Turky on Sat Mar 27, 2010 2:52 pm

people will get LOLUMAD when their shit team loses, and either rq (cu hehe), or actually watch to see how they're getting beat so bad. Plus, watching for tricks only gets a player so far, the rest is practice or just inherent ability. But putting the pressure on them (rather than on the one competent player who deliberately plays for them) will be more likely to improve their game.
Turky

Postby Kerafym on Sat Mar 27, 2010 7:01 pm

Max Rambone wrote:p.s. - I probably was not the Pad in question, TBH, but I will spec-join on public servers if my team is totally bogus....which it usually is. Same as the people that generally force their rules in pugs....wafflz, kera, duo...etc. They pretty much constantly spec-join in publics and occasionally in pugs....they just say 'oops' or something.

I've played fewer than 4 rounds of public siege in the past two years. I don't have spec join binds, and rarely do it. You clearly have no idea what the fuck you're talking about, like usual.

By the way, way to leave out the most notable culprit. We (being the infamous three, or whatever you faggots call us) call specjoining "Althrooning it," because Athrun was the first person to start seriously using it in pugs (and pubs, I'd assume). He started spamming it in live games before people really knew what it was.

Wufei was the one who taught it to him, by the way.
Hi. I'm angry on the internet.
Kerafym
jkb's bro & svail's fiend

Local time: Thu May 16, 2024 12:57 pm

Postby Helaku on Sat Mar 27, 2010 9:55 pm

1.This topic is most entertaining
2.@Anubis Gattling Lazor ftw Ra-ta-ta-ta-ta "Shooting down anything from harriers, to kirov's, comrade leader"
3.@Anubis Though he will never publicly admit it, I think you're right about Kera (him indirectly backing me up)
4. You're all discussing who was laming and who wasn't ( no such player, imo, but ok) and are also discussing what IS or ISN'T lame...
If I remember correctly, the intent of this thread was to build an "Official Tempest Lamer List and Crackdown"
meaning new dudes ( or at least, names) who are tied to that "sacrilegious" act of laming
Therefore, since we all know that today's siege community is kinda small and closed one, dieing out slowly, who else but ourselves could be the "jerks we are soooo gonna ban"
I'm sure every single one of you who is posting in this thread(myself included) sometimes just puts on that legendary Padawan name and annoys others for a round or two...If you can't track someone's non-pada name through other people in this small community(admins,old jka friends or other), then I suggest resolving the issue on the server, realtime, no delays, no warnings, obey or ban.
Helaku wrote:I saw a few "Padawan" lamers but it was about a month ago :D

This statement was only to stir up a discussion between you if you are(were) a lamer of some sorts. I rest my case. :lol:
Imaginez une forme. Pas comme les autres. Une forme qui peut influencer toutes les autres formes. Une forme qui peut changer de forme à une autre. Imaginez vous en êtes propriétaire. Ouvrez vos yeux.
:-)
Helaku

Local time: Thu May 16, 2024 6:57 pm

Postby Kerafym on Sat Mar 27, 2010 11:12 pm

You're dumb.
Hi. I'm angry on the internet.
Kerafym
jkb's bro & svail's fiend

Local time: Thu May 16, 2024 12:57 pm

Postby Helaku on Sun Mar 28, 2010 5:52 am

I love you too, Kerafym! :)
Imaginez une forme. Pas comme les autres. Une forme qui peut influencer toutes les autres formes. Une forme qui peut changer de forme à une autre. Imaginez vous en êtes propriétaire. Ouvrez vos yeux.
Helaku

Postby Laser on Sun Mar 28, 2010 6:57 am

he's being sarcastic, he fucking hates you with a passion
Less QQ more Pew Pew
Laser
Kopite

Local time: Thu May 16, 2024 5:57 pm

Postby Helaku on Sun Mar 28, 2010 9:26 am

Lies!
ALl lies I tell you!
I want to marry you, and adopt small unfed black kids with you, and to live happily ever after with you, Kera!
Kerafym, my dear, will you fulfill my dreams? :)
Helaku

Postby Turky on Sun Mar 28, 2010 11:33 am

Asserting the converse when someone insults you doesn't make you any less stupid...
Turky

PreviousNext

Return to Tempest