pug night

Discuss the public siege server Tempest.

pug night

Postby Caesar on Wed Nov 30, 2011 9:39 pm

Hey well scince pug didnt work last sat. I was wondering scince Sunday is a day of rest would it be better to do it say from 3-4 Sunday? I just figured with dates marriges and such... about the only thing I learned in latin was Sunday is a day of rest for many. I know I have parties Saturday and I assume that if you are married you would have your hands full too. Those who attend school weekly whether it be college or highschool, in my case weekdays just wont work. I mean once i get a job they really wont work so..... Especially with homework and projects week days can be hard. well this is just my opinion and it was just me thinking out loud. You know voicing my opinion as my historyy teacher would put it. Any how this is just what would work best for me and who ever has parties etc on sat. I dont know the where-abouts of others on the weekdays so.... whether it be a job or school :( Any how i wrote this from school as my teacher walked around. I had a cover don't worry. If he happened to walk by i had a gemetry book open as a cover-up. You know.. sine cosine... 8-) I often yews this tactic works like a charm! But scince this matter isnt up to me....
Hey any one who wants to dicusss this or anything frther can send me a pm. you know concerning cover-ups girls etc. I think I can give you some good advice. Im an old pro at that type of thing now. Im no socrates tho.

ceasar
Caesar

Topic author
Highscores: 3
Local time: Tue May 28, 2024 11:11 pm

Re: pug night

Postby Magyk on Wed Nov 30, 2011 10:30 pm

For me,
Any afternoons work.
Mon-Thurs nights (usually) work.
Sundays, before 8PM work.
Saturday, before 8PM works.
Fridays Before 8 PM works.
Magyk
Graphics Guru

Local time: Wed May 29, 2024 12:11 am

Postby Caesar on Thu Dec 01, 2011 6:01 pm

oh good that means sunday from 3-4 or whenever wld work

ceasar
Caesar

Topic author

Postby Turky on Fri Dec 02, 2011 4:52 pm

Caesar wrote:Hey well scince pug didnt work last sat. I was wondering scince Sunday is a day of rest would it be better to do it say from 3-4 Sunday? I just figured with dates marriges and such... about the only thing I learned in latin was Sunday is a day of rest for many. I know I have parties Saturday and I assume that if you are married you would have your hands full too. Those who attend school weekly whether it be college or highschool, in my case weekdays just wont work. I mean once i get a job they really wont work so..... Especially with homework and projects week days can be hard. well this is just my opinion and it was just me thinking out loud. You know voicing my opinion as my historyy teacher would put it. Any how this is just what would work best for me and who ever has parties etc on sat. I dont know the where-abouts of others on the weekdays so.... whether it be a job or school :( Any how i wrote this from school as my teacher walked around. I had a cover don't worry. If he happened to walk by i had a gemetry book open as a cover-up. You know.. sine cosine... 8-) I often yews this tactic works like a charm! But scince this matter isnt up to me....
Hey any one who wants to dicusss this or anything frther can send me a pm. you know concerning cover-ups girls etc. I think I can give you some good advice. Im an old pro at that type of thing now. Im no socrates tho.

ceasar

Turky
dude weighs like 90 pounds

Highscores: 1

Postby Roflraptor on Fri Dec 02, 2011 8:25 pm

Turky wrote:
Caesar wrote:Hey well scince pug didnt work last sat. I was wondering scince Sunday is a day of rest would it be better to do it say from 3-4 Sunday? I just figured with dates marriges and such... about the only thing I learned in latin was Sunday is a day of rest for many. I know I have parties Saturday and I assume that if you are married you would have your hands full too. Those who attend school weekly whether it be college or highschool, in my case weekdays just wont work. I mean once i get a job they really wont work so..... Especially with homework and projects week days can be hard. well this is just my opinion and it was just me thinking out loud. You know voicing my opinion as my historyy teacher would put it. Any how this is just what would work best for me and who ever has parties etc on sat. I dont know the where-abouts of others on the weekdays so.... whether it be a job or school :( Any how i wrote this from school as my teacher walked around. I had a cover don't worry. If he happened to walk by i had a gemetry book open as a cover-up. You know.. sine cosine... 8-) I often yews this tactic works like a charm! But scince this matter isnt up to me....

ceasar

Got watermark?
Roflraptor
LoLdIn0

Highscores: 1
Local time: Wed May 29, 2024 3:11 pm

Postby GUARD!AN on Sat Dec 03, 2011 7:30 pm

Ok I'll be online on Sunday too, lets just see if we can make at least a 3s pug happen this weekend at any time 8-)
GUARD!AN

–noun
1. guarding; protecting: a guardian deity.
2. a violent, tropical, cyclonic storm of the western North Atlantic, having wind
speeds of or in excess of 72 mph (32 m/sec).
3. (in Gnosticism) one of a class of powers or beings conceived as emanating
from the Supreme Being and performing various functions in the operations of
the universe.
4. a terrifying dream in which the dreamer experiences feelings of helplessness,
extreme anxiety, sorrow, etc.
5. The sensation and muscular spasm caused by an electric current passing
through the body or a body part.
GUARD!AN
Soup Eater

Highscores: 4
Local time: Tue May 28, 2024 9:11 pm

Postby Magyk on Sun Dec 04, 2011 2:48 am

I will be on tomorrow. Winter break starts the 9th for me also. (I have one final the following Tuesday, but that's it.)
Magyk
Graphics Guru

Postby Caesar on Wed Dec 07, 2011 11:09 pm

lucky ur break starts the ninth mine starts the 19th :( Ill b on during my break tho....

Ceasar
Caesar

Topic author

Postby Magyk on Wed Dec 07, 2011 11:43 pm

Caesar wrote:lucky ur break starts the ninth mine starts the 19th :( Ill b on during my break tho....

Ceasar

The benefits of college: you get to pay thousands of dollars to go to school 1/3rd the time.
Magyk
Graphics Guru

Postby Caesar on Thu Dec 08, 2011 10:13 am

Lol nice :lol: I still wish my break started the 9th tho. Can't wait till college! Anyway cya,

LUCKY, LUCKY, lucky, lucky.......

Ceasar
Caesar

Topic author

Next

Return to Tempest