Why?

Discuss the pug server Impulse.

Why?

Postby Max Rambone on Sun Jun 13, 2010 4:31 am

Why do you guys pick me, make me jan, and then start bitching instantly because you get ownt by the other team?

It's definitely not because the ATST wasn't frozen because it was.

Anyways, ban me from vent all you want.....I only come there because someone says 'get on vent.'

You're only showing your ass while thinkin' you're being a badass by lording something over me which I could really care less about.

We were having better pugs before 'the usual suspects' came along anyway.

Which reminds me of how turkey was saying just the same thing until all the 'leets' showed up and I kinda killed them alot and they started crying wallhax as usual....Then he suddenly becomes one of the gang.

Pathetic, turkey....I actually like you when no one you like more (or want to be accepted by more) than me is around....lol.

I'm used to their shit, but you joining in with that hypocritical shit just sickened me.

I'm too old for this shit and this game too old for this shit.....

You guys need to put away the e-peens and just have fun.....stop being pricks....you're really not cool and, hopefully, you'll grow up someday and realize that.

~archi
Eventus stultorum magister.
Max Rambone
Ramboner

Topic author
Local time: Mon Jun 10, 2024 11:34 am

Re: Why?

Postby Turky on Sun Jun 13, 2010 4:43 am

The "usual suspects" usually talk trash about me in vent. I'm used to it. And it's usually far worse than the things I was saying about you. Heck, all I said was that Robi thinks you're good. And that I wonder what your reaction was in vent when people started talking about you wallhacking. So if you think what I said makes you feel all butthurt inside, then I guess I should feel sorry for you. Otherwise, I don't quite see your point.

So why would I be desperate to become part of the "gang" who talks trash about me? I'm a bit confused. I've been playing this game too long with a lot of the same people to be worried about a player's approval of me, skillwise or otherwise.
Turky
dude weighs like 90 pounds

Highscores: 1
Local time: Mon Jun 10, 2024 12:34 pm

Postby Max Rambone on Sun Jun 13, 2010 4:51 am

My reaction was the same as always....it's only when I rape them do they start crying wallhax.

I went reborn boss and dominated them and they weren't crying wallhax then. :/

TBH, I do pre-fire very often in certain situations where I have things timed out pretty well, but none of my landoing tonight was pre-fire.....I saw most of you cross my sights several times before I fired and I have rax jorises to prove it.

What I'm confused about is I'm pretty sure that all of them have admitted using wallhax and several have admitted using aimbots.....surprised none of them have accused me of that yet......(and I know your gonna say 'cause you don't shoot that good' but I kinda did.)

~archi
Max Rambone
Ramboner

Topic author

Postby Roflraptor on Sun Jun 13, 2010 5:08 am

Max Rambone wrote:TBH, I do pre-fire very often in certain situations where I have things timed out pretty well, but none of my landoing tonight was pre-fire.....I saw most of you cross my sights several times before I fired and I have rax jorises to prove it.

~archi

I do the same with almost every class. Just about everyone knows the time it takes for spawners to get to a certain door, passage or anything in between. With MT there are footsteps, saber noise, etc which can give your position away very easily, not to mention the fact that people are generally heading in only one direction and usually have a limited avenue through which to do it. For other classes, weapon changes are very audible and a common source of wh accusations.

Anyway, I know I've had this accusation levelled against me more than once. I always felt that it was a badge of honour to have someone tell you that you wall hacked when you've never used them. :D
Roflraptor
LoLdIn0

Local time: Tue Jun 11, 2024 4:34 am

Postby Max Rambone on Sun Jun 13, 2010 5:10 am

Oh, yeah....I almost always yews headphones nowadays, too.

~archi
Max Rambone
Ramboner

Topic author

Postby tens0r on Sun Jun 13, 2010 9:42 am

Who gets owned by Archi?
tens0r

Postby Turky on Sun Jun 13, 2010 9:57 am

I miss the days when Archi thought I wallhacked.
Turky
dude weighs like 90 pounds

Postby Laser on Sun Jun 13, 2010 10:13 am

Turky wrote:So why would I be desperate to become part of the "gang" who talks trash about me?

LOL turk you can be funny when you DON'T put your mind to it :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Less QQ more Pew Pew
Laser
Kopite

Local time: Mon Jun 10, 2024 6:34 pm

Postby Helaku on Sun Jun 13, 2010 10:19 am

trk's an asshole and got a BAD ASS. tensors a GOOD ass, since he shuts up...occasionally. It don't last long, but way better than turkey.

And there are many more that I can connect to the term "being hypocritical" but we're dissing trk atm.
Imaginez une forme. Pas comme les autres. Une forme qui peut influencer toutes les autres formes. Une forme qui peut changer de forme à une autre. Imaginez vous en êtes propriétaire. Ouvrez vos yeux.
:-)
Helaku

Local time: Mon Jun 10, 2024 7:34 pm

Postby tens0r on Sun Jun 13, 2010 10:34 am

Helaku wrote:trk's an asshole and got a BAD ASS. tensors a GOOD ass, since he shuts up...occasionally. It don't last long, but way better than turkey.

And there are many more that I can connect to the term "being hypocritical" but we're dissing trk atm.

Are you a faggot? I bet you enjoy judging peoples asses you fudgepacker.
tens0r

Next

Return to Impulse