Enigma is admin abusing.

Discuss the public siege server Tempest.

Re: Enigma is admin abusing.

Postby Turky on Sat Jul 04, 2009 4:23 am

The fact that Wafflz would maliciously frame someone like this, is further proof that he's become Duo's twin. Because that's precisely what Duo is -- malicious.

Used to like him, till the aforementioned began to occur.
Turky
dude weighs like 90 pounds

Highscores: 1
Local time: Wed May 15, 2024 11:44 am

Postby Enigma on Sat Jul 04, 2009 5:25 am

wafflz wrote:
Ýô wrote:wafflz is hilarious, he could study politics

I convinced half the server, including two members of rS who aren't generally fond of me, to believe my story and go against Enigma.

The fact that I restarted is irrelevant, and has no purpose in this thread, because it's about the fact that Enigma kicked me for no reason.

Uruk, Cow, and Dr.Who can't be held accountable for believing you, because they don't know you well enough to know as I did that those kinds of despicable actions are not beneath you. All it proves is that you're manipulative and underhanded. Ironically, those traits will probably serve you well in today's world. ^^

However, you're wrong about the original topic of this thread. Dr.Who posted because of the restart on desert, which has since been proven to be you instead of me. So I think this topic should be locked, or deleted, or both.
Enigma

Local time: Wed May 15, 2024 12:44 pm

Postby GUARD!AN on Sat Jul 04, 2009 5:36 am

I have discussed this with Enigma, and appreciate everyone reporting admin abuse.

As I mentioned earlier, after the report it is between me and the admin, unless it happens consistently, in which case it is a reflection of my poor judgment (and you guys can hold ME accountable in addition to the problem admin). Please continue to notify me in the future of all admin abuse.
GUARD!AN

–noun
1. guarding; protecting: a guardian deity.
2. a violent, tropical, cyclonic storm of the western North Atlantic, having wind
speeds of or in excess of 72 mph (32 m/sec).
3. (in Gnosticism) one of a class of powers or beings conceived as emanating
from the Supreme Being and performing various functions in the operations of
the universe.
4. a terrifying dream in which the dreamer experiences feelings of helplessness,
extreme anxiety, sorrow, etc.
5. The sensation and muscular spasm caused by an electric current passing
through the body or a body part.
GUARD!AN
Soup Eater

Highscores: 4
Local time: Wed May 15, 2024 9:44 am

Previous

Return to Tempest