Bad players

Discuss the pug server Impulse.

Re: Bad players

Postby wafflz on Fri Aug 21, 2009 12:12 pm

tens0r wrote:
jaw4 wrote:In before tensor saying we should ban kera because he's bad.

I was actually gonna say can we ban players thank think they're amazing but they actually are bad.

Like kera.

ur my new b b so u need 2 get in vent!
wafflz

Local time: Thu May 16, 2024 8:58 am

Postby Kerafym on Fri Aug 21, 2009 12:18 pm

Laser wrote:lol at C2

I have to say you cant just ban players because they are not 'up to scratch', it's unfair as everyone was like this at some point. Apart from kera, he was born pro!

If you put forth a little bit of effort you can get good pretty quick. Look at Elkoon, if you want an example of someone who hasn't been around since before yourself.
Hi. I'm angry on the internet.
Kerafym
jkb's bro & svail's fiend

Topic author
Local time: Thu May 16, 2024 10:58 am

Postby dadeus on Fri Aug 21, 2009 2:56 pm

I have suxxed for years and only recently did I figure out what Killz meant about it being a mindset.While the main object in siege is objectives you get there by killing the other guys and on defense you kill the other guys and protect key defender classes. In other words player that sux like me focus on objectives and miss the whole "Kill Somebody!!!!!
dadeus

Local time: Thu May 16, 2024 9:58 am

Postby C2PO on Fri Aug 21, 2009 3:42 pm

Kerafym wrote:
GUARD!AN wrote:Can we please just leave Afro and company alone? I have seen like 4 threads dedicated to bashing them or requesting bans for them.

How about he fucking leaves me alone? I hate having him and his shitties on my team. They're a waste of a team slot.

I guarantee it's more of an inconvenience for me to put up with how completely fucking awful they are than it would be for them to get half way fucking decent. But they don't care, they just want to fuck around. Why don't they go do it in Tempest instead? It makes no difference to them, they're not even fucking trying to play the game half way decently.

If you want to complain about a fucking online game, then go play something else. Part of playing online is having to deal with the community, whether you like the people in it or not.

Stop your fucking whining already. You either shut up and play, or you can while and everyone can just ignore your nutty claims of "Ban this person because he's a nub and just started playing and I don't want to play with him" or "this person sucks, ban plz, he's a shitty." Stop thinking and acting like your god of siege over there and either play or don't play. You want to ban people? Go run your own fucking server.

Now that's the tastiest crunch I ever hoid.
C2PO

Postby Kerafym on Sat Aug 22, 2009 9:08 am

C2PO wrote:
Kerafym wrote:
GUARD!AN wrote:Can we please just leave Afro and company alone? I have seen like 4 threads dedicated to bashing them or requesting bans for them.

How about he fucking leaves me alone? I hate having him and his shitties on my team. They're a waste of a team slot.

I guarantee it's more of an inconvenience for me to put up with how completely fucking awful they are than it would be for them to get half way fucking decent. But they don't care, they just want to fuck around. Why don't they go do it in Tempest instead? It makes no difference to them, they're not even fucking trying to play the game half way decently.

If you want to complain about a fucking online game, then go play something else. Part of playing online is having to deal with the community, whether you like the people in it or not.

Stop your fucking whining already. You either shut up and play, or you can while and everyone can just ignore your nutty claims of "Ban this person because he's a nub and just started playing and I don't want to play with him" or "this person sucks, ban plz, he's a shitty." Stop thinking and acting like your god of siege over there and either play or don't play. You want to ban people? Go run your own fucking server.

1.) You don't even play
2.) You're bad
3.) I think 1 & 2 covered it.

As I said, Impulse and Pugs are meant for serious games. If you want to dick around and suck at the game, that's fine and your decision. But don't do it in a server meant for players to play competitively.
Kerafym

Topic author

Postby GUARD!AN on Mon Aug 24, 2009 3:00 am

I've said it many times to many different people:

If I banned people based on everyone's whims like this, everyone would be banned by now except for me and Wufei.
GUARD!AN

–noun
1. guarding; protecting: a guardian deity.
2. a violent, tropical, cyclonic storm of the western North Atlantic, having wind
speeds of or in excess of 72 mph (32 m/sec).
3. (in Gnosticism) one of a class of powers or beings conceived as emanating
from the Supreme Being and performing various functions in the operations of
the universe.
4. a terrifying dream in which the dreamer experiences feelings of helplessness,
extreme anxiety, sorrow, etc.
5. The sensation and muscular spasm caused by an electric current passing
through the body or a body part.
GUARD!AN
Soup Eater

Highscores: 4
Local time: Thu May 16, 2024 7:58 am

Postby Kerafym on Tue Aug 25, 2009 12:49 am

This isn't a fucking whim.

I don't play this game anymore. I was excited to play again a few months ago when pugs first started picking up. This is because assholes like Afro and Cow ruin literally every game I've ever been in with them.
Kerafym

Topic author

Postby GUARD!AN on Wed Aug 26, 2009 7:12 pm

There's always going to be some asshole or another in any game to try and ruin your day =/
GUARD!AN

–noun
1. guarding; protecting: a guardian deity.
2. a violent, tropical, cyclonic storm of the western North Atlantic, having wind
speeds of or in excess of 72 mph (32 m/sec).
3. (in Gnosticism) one of a class of powers or beings conceived as emanating
from the Supreme Being and performing various functions in the operations of
the universe.
4. a terrifying dream in which the dreamer experiences feelings of helplessness,
extreme anxiety, sorrow, etc.
5. The sensation and muscular spasm caused by an electric current passing
through the body or a body part.
GUARD!AN
Soup Eater

Highscores: 4
Local time: Thu May 16, 2024 7:58 am

Postby Turky on Thu Aug 27, 2009 1:11 am

GUARD!AN wrote:There's always going to be some asshole or another in any game to try and ruin your day =/

you mean assholes like this one?

http://www.filefront.com/14406629/0746.dm_26
Turky
dude weighs like 90 pounds

Highscores: 1

Postby wafflz on Thu Aug 27, 2009 9:32 am

Turky wrote:
GUARD!AN wrote:There's always going to be some asshole or another in any game to try and ruin your day =/

you mean assholes like this one?

http://www.filefront.com/14406629/0746.dm_26

wats that
wafflz

Local time: Thu May 16, 2024 8:58 am

PreviousNext

Return to Impulse