ATTN: People who lost admin

See all the latest news. New visitors start here!

Re: ATTN: People who lost admin

Postby Turky on Thu Oct 14, 2010 7:11 pm

tens0r wrote:Also can I remember everyone VOTING IS ENABLED! That means you can do EVERYTHING but ban/forceteam to people.

Unless Yo has rcon :P
Turky
dude weighs like 90 pounds

Highscores: 1
Local time: Thu May 16, 2024 4:08 pm

Postby Magyk on Thu Oct 14, 2010 7:35 pm

GUARD!AN wrote:You don't yews admin just because you have it.

Laser wrote:I think the majority of the rest of the community would like me to have admin so I can spread around the admin love.

Sounds skeptical to me.

Also, I find it hysterical that this guy is so insecure without admin. He sure is making one hell of a case to get it. It's like his E-Baby Blanket.
Magyk
Graphics Guru

Highscores: 3
Local time: Thu May 16, 2024 5:08 pm

Postby Max Rambone on Thu Oct 14, 2010 10:09 pm

jaw4 wrote:Wow you are really defensive. Duo is the one who banned you with keramod admin just so you know. Just stop getting the siege community worked up by constantly reminding people (the siege community, just to clarify) that you have admin

I'm not defensive....just covering all the bases you guys usually attack. I sorta doubt it was Duo, but if you could get him to post here saying he did, then we'd all know.

And all I really asked from you was a screenie/quote where I reminded someone that I have admin.

If I do it so constantly as you say, one shouldn't be hard to come by.

Turky wrote:Oh ok, so when you used to taunt me and/or voice_cmd reply_no every single time you killed me (and only when it was me), it was actually justified on your part because I provoked you by attempting to frag you in the video game. So very very sorry, I will refrain from doing this in the future to avoid provoking His worshipfulness.

Dude is seriously crying about taunts. :lol:

Turky wrote:And aliasing as "spec" just to try to get me worked up, I'm sure that I deeply offended you in some way to justify doing that, right? Not unprovoked at all! I just think it's pathetic and laughable when people are too terrible at siege to want to show their face OR play the video game :) just a matter of preference.

WHAT? I didn't even realize that my naming to 'spec' bothered you, tbh. I name to spec when....I feel like speccing, dude.

A nub is In Ur Forum wrote: Based on what I've seen, Archi's better at getting you worked up while unaliased, anyways...

I LoLed. And I don't even have to do anything but be myself.

Turky wrote:One of your flaws is your pride. You yews absolute statements to make yourself feel better introspectively, but in the end it makes it that much easier to prove you wrong, as is demonstrated above.

No...One of the greatest things about Americans is their pride....Great Americans, anyway.
(Not being a prick....other dudes have pride in other countries....as well they should. Would love to visit the UK, France, Spain, Italy, Australia, ...hell, pretty much anywhere. Been to Canada....love it.)

I don't really see anything you've proved. List, please.

Laser, I used to say you were just trigger happy, but now I have to admit that you've ignored me several times when I tried to tell you what you were doing was wrong.

Also, for you and everyone else (jawa...maybe jkb) I never went to Guard direcly about anything but me being banned...and that was only cause he happened to be on xfire.

I once fought for laser to have rcon.....I once fought for yo to have rcon.

You guys have all been pretty careless with admin and I tried to tell the ones I thought had potential to be good admins not to be stupid with it, but they ignored me.

I get attacked 'cause I don't yews admin enough...I get attacked 'cause I apparently flaunt the fact that I have admin (proof still pending)...bottom line is....I yews admin the way it's meant to be and the way Guard wants it to be.

If he disagrees, I would probably refuse admin....I have before.

If you don't agree with a server's rules....you shouldn't have or want admin.

~archi
Eventus stultorum magister.
Max Rambone
Ramboner

Local time: Thu May 16, 2024 3:08 pm

Postby Roflraptor on Thu Oct 14, 2010 10:29 pm

A wild pointless discussion appears!
Roflraptor
LoLdIn0

Local time: Fri May 17, 2024 8:08 am

Postby Max Rambone on Thu Oct 14, 2010 10:38 pm

I'm just trying to get these dudes to actually provide some proof of what they are saying about me....

Never happens. Trk has been trying this shit for years and always claiming victory when he never really provides any substantial proof for anything he's ever accused me of.

He and Jawa are on a mission to make me look bad, but there's tons more proof of them being fags than me.

This discussion is only useless because there's really nothing to discuss....about me anyway. :)

~archi
Max Rambone
Ramboner

Postby Turky on Thu Oct 14, 2010 10:51 pm

Max Rambone wrote:when he never really provides any substantial proof for anything he's ever accused me of.

Turky wrote:
Max Rambone wrote:I've NEVER done anything to any one of you unprovoked and unjustified.

Oh ok, so when you used to taunt me and/or voice_cmd reply_no every single time you killed me (and only when it was me), it was actually justified on your part because I provoked you by attempting to frag you in the video game. So very very sorry, I will refrain from doing this in the future to avoid provoking His worshipfulness.

And aliasing as "spec" just to try to get me worked up, I'm sure that I deeply offended you in some way to justify doing that, right? Not unprovoked at all! I just think it's pathetic and laughable when people are too terrible at siege to want to show their face OR play the video game :) just a matter of preference.

I'm supposed to prove things to you that you've already admitted to doing? (which includes renaming from spec to Max Rambone/archi etc)

Sarcasm aside, I am pretty confident that the above cases were unprovoked on my part. This proves Archi's Theorem of Archi:

Max Rambone wrote:I've NEVER done anything to any one of you unprovoked and unjustified.

as false. Have a nice day.
Turky

Postby Max Rambone on Fri Oct 15, 2010 1:31 am

And you said my statements were general?

Dude....why is my aliasing as spec even an issue?

I rename to spec for obvious reasons when I expect something from keeping me from completing a pug or I just don't feel like playing at the time, but I want to watch.

When I want to pug, I name to some known alias or risk not being picked like other noobs who alias.

Speaking of which....Jkb seems to love aliasing as some random pugger in order to throw off the teams(ie being a guaranteed pick for jawa when the other capt doesn't realize dude is jkb, but jawa/jkb on vent.) Another fag way of fucking this community.

I've never attempted to play a pug aliased unless it was like a 'Padawan Pug" or I was pretty much the last choice and it didn't matter anyway.

If anyone asks me who I am, I will always tell them....It's usually pretty obvious...especially for those that know me....including you, trk.

As for the taunting.....you may as well be bitching about me 'chat-killing' you...noob.

Any other pathetic attempts?

~archi

p.s. - Raptor, I told you I wanted SHARKS with frikkin' laser-beams....not DUCKS.
Max Rambone
Ramboner

Postby Roflraptor on Fri Oct 15, 2010 3:07 am

Max Rambone wrote:p.s. - Raptor, I told you I wanted SHARKS with frikkin' laser-beams....not DUCKS.

They're mutated ducks with laser beams... Ill-tempered too.
Roflraptor
LoLdIn0

Local time: Fri May 17, 2024 8:08 am

Postby Laser on Fri Oct 15, 2010 4:03 am

pew pew laser duck
Less QQ more Pew Pew
Laser
Kopite

Local time: Thu May 16, 2024 10:08 pm

Postby Turky on Fri Oct 15, 2010 11:21 pm

As for the taunting.....you may as well be bitching about me 'chat-killing' you...noob.

Huge difference between that, and singling someone out for spite. I'm pretty sure that counts as "doing something," as does aliasing as the still-elusive "spec," then gloating when you unalias, which makes it obvious that you weren't just trying to indicate that you weren't playing. And if you were seriously too lazy to prefix your alias with archi@, then that's your problem. Perception is reality.

I think it's foolish for most people to make that strong of a statement. I'd actually say Jerk was pretty damned qualified to say that, among a good few others like Mike, Aries, and maybe Wufei, although he does have his rightfully scrutinous comments now and then... but definitely not you. Any of them would have reacted in a far different (and more polite) way to my accusations, as I can see that your response is far from civil or rational.

You notice something about the people I listed above? No one seems to dislike them. They just don't get the kind of contempt from players in the community like you've gotten in this thread, other threads, and ingame. Even the "usual suspects" like jawa, jakab, ghost-duo... I don't think they have anything against those players either. I wonder why that could be? Something to think about...

You used to give me crap about how I wasn't the quality of player I thought I was... well now I'm telling you: You're not the perfect little angel that you make yourself out to be. :)
Turky

PreviousNext

Return to News and Important Info