Name: Spam, look, Ihopeigetlucky

Discuss the public siege server Tempest.

Re: Name: Spam, look, Ihopeigetlucky

Postby Max Rambone on Sat Jul 04, 2009 11:48 am

tens0r wrote:Why does EVERYONE bitch about having rules now? Can't we go back to the days where you didnt need rules?

So what if people do gay shit let them, all you gotta do is look down upon them. None of this Guard you have a server can you make a rule for everything bullshit. Just play the game. The game is poorly designed and sucks but we still play it. Stop bitching about everything and just play.

It just kinda sucks when you want to have a good game and some ass starts lift-laming, lift-spamming, AND small door-spamming....ESPECIALLY when the said ass is the person that bitches about it the most when it happens to him.

And I'm not even talkin' about a PUB here....talkin' about a PUG.

Happened just last night and I think most of you know who I'm talking about.

~archi
Eventus stultorum magister.
Max Rambone
Ramboner

Local time: Wed May 15, 2024 11:54 am

Re: Name: Spam, look, Ihopeigetlucky

Postby Enigma on Sat Jul 04, 2009 3:52 pm

I think that, as long as the European clans teach that certain kinds of spam is okay, we're always going to have this problem. I'm not going to say that spam doesn't annoy the crap out of me, because it does. But I'm starting to see Tensor's point here.

Edit: Archi, I hate it when that happens, too. I try to just laugh at the hypocrisy, maybe call the person out on it once or twice, and then get on with it because there's nothing else that can really be done about it.
Enigma

Local time: Wed May 15, 2024 1:54 pm

Previous

Return to Tempest