mi gr8 story

Tell us your story. Tensor likes reading these.

mi gr8 story

Postby § Vail § on Wed Mar 23, 2011 4:04 pm

Mi story starts in Long Valley, New Jersey. I went to a game stop with mi friends and i bought reborn boss academy for the xbox, which was the best system in the buisness back then. We got home and started playing and we thought it was pretty cool, we were star wars fanboys(i was like 12). We never played online, we just played against bots and single player. I shortly after moved onto better games likes SWG(best mmo ever). About 3 years later i saw mi brother playing jka on his pc and i remembered how much i loved the game all those years ago, so I played single player and after beating it yet again I decided to try playing online, being really surprised by the amount of people still playing. I mostly played ffa and dueling and I stumbled across siege. I wasnt aware this game mode existed, as it doesnt on the xbox version. I really enjoyed playing it, i was pretty dominant at throwing mines down elevators. I got bored after playing it for about 2 months and i stopped playing again.

At around this point SWG was terrible and WoW was on the uprise and my friends persuaded me to start playing it, i only stopped about a year ago. I was really bored one day and i saw JKA installed on my PC and i had some good memories, even though i only played it for a short while, so i went to find the disc and started playing again. I played under cliché names like darth vader and luke skywalker to just seem like a total noob. After a while i started playing under the name vail, which was the name of my best friend in SWG. So after playing on tempest for like 4 months i was goofing around on tempest early in the morning and i saw this guy called turkey. He advised me to go to this website. I did that and i made an application to the clan just so people who dont pub know who i am, since i was interested in pugging and at the point i thought they didnt allow people no one knew into pugs.

So like 1 month later i was playing on tempest yet again and Laser and Yo were on the server. Supra came along and started spamming PUG@IMPULSE and Laser asked me if i wanted to come, as i had gotten the password off the forums, i came along. I remember my first pug quite well. It was with Laser, Supra, Yo, Watergate, rs sith and me. I wanted to capt and so Laser joined and let me win so the teams wouldnt be as stacked and told me who i should pick. My team ended up losing because i was almost dead weight because i didnt yews a drawtimer, classbinds or an sk button. I also remember my 2nd pug, this time it was turkey who got me from tempest and i went to join them. I ended up on tensor and turkey's team and we won the pug, i was pretty happy about winning mi first pug.

About 2 months later i formed a close friendship with paradox aka ra_smc. He really taught me everything about how to siege, told me a lot of the tricks on the different maps, about sk'ing and a lot of useful functions like the team overlay, etc. I didnt play much over the next months, preferring to spec people to learn things. I learned a lot of things from speccing players like Tensor and Jawa. When i thought i was good enough i went to tempest to try everything out and i noticed i had gotten a lot better. The first pug after i had achieved all this new knowledge Jawa thought i was an aliaser and threatened to kick me unless 'i unaliased' (this ended up happening). So uhh now here i am now like 1 and a half years later and thats my story. im gonna include a short list of the people who were really helpful to me over this time:

-laser
-yo
-supra
-jawa
-duo
-turkey
-ra_smc
-jkb
-mi bff piiipe
i may have left a few people out
ty for reading mi story!!!!!!!!
§ Vail §

Topic author
Highscores: 4
Local time: Tue May 14, 2024 3:12 pm

Re: mi gr8 story

Postby Laser on Wed Mar 23, 2011 4:46 pm

YES MY SON!

nice story :)
Less QQ more Pew Pew
Laser
Kopite

Highscores: 1
Local time: Tue May 14, 2024 8:12 pm

Postby tens0r on Wed Mar 23, 2011 5:21 pm

LV is a gay town
tens0r

Local time: Tue May 14, 2024 2:12 pm

Postby Turky on Wed Mar 23, 2011 5:27 pm

tens0r wrote:LV is a gay town

About as gay as Jersey Shore?
Turky
dude weighs like 90 pounds

Highscores: 1
Local time: Tue May 14, 2024 2:12 pm

Postby GUARD!AN on Wed Mar 23, 2011 9:46 pm

Interesting, always kind of wondered how you seemed to appear out of nowhere
GUARD!AN

–noun
1. guarding; protecting: a guardian deity.
2. a violent, tropical, cyclonic storm of the western North Atlantic, having wind
speeds of or in excess of 72 mph (32 m/sec).
3. (in Gnosticism) one of a class of powers or beings conceived as emanating
from the Supreme Being and performing various functions in the operations of
the universe.
4. a terrifying dream in which the dreamer experiences feelings of helplessness,
extreme anxiety, sorrow, etc.
5. The sensation and muscular spasm caused by an electric current passing
through the body or a body part.
GUARD!AN
Soup Eater

Highscores: 4
Local time: Tue May 14, 2024 12:12 pm

Postby piipe on Wed Mar 23, 2011 10:23 pm

wht a fucking great history
vail u are a god
piipe