Silver Absolution's Applicattion

Apply to join rS clan!

Re: Silver Absolution's Applicattion

Postby Turky on Sun Jan 01, 2012 7:01 pm

No, abbreviating "somebody" and "something" is actually the childish act...the rest of us are being facetious.
Turky
dude weighs like 90 pounds

Highscores: 1
Local time: Tue May 14, 2024 7:19 pm

Postby Magyk on Sun Jan 01, 2012 7:22 pm

Magyk wrote:
Turky wrote:A joke that isn't amusing or funny and has already gotten old, coming from you?

Really?
Magyk wrote:you've got no room to complain Mr. Guy-Who-Says-U-Mad-To-Everything.

^ That was a serious post.
Magyk
Graphics Guru

Highscores: 3
Local time: Tue May 14, 2024 8:19 pm

Postby piipe on Sun Jan 01, 2012 8:03 pm

"no you" is a joke... why so much drama?
piipe
Beautiful Dude

Postby Silver Absolution on Sun Jan 01, 2012 9:18 pm

That's what I'm talking about....
But probably this drama is caused by someone who said many time "no you" and traumatized this 2 poor guys.
This argument can go on forever. So let's settle this down.
I won't stop saying "no you" or "U Mad?". Life is boring without such a spam 8-)
You 2 want to think of it as an act of immaturity? Fine, go ahead. I will try no longer to changes your disturbed thoughts.
For the ones who stood by my side, many thanks
~Silver Blur
Silver Absolution

Topic author
Local time: Tue May 14, 2024 8:49 pm

Postby Tom on Sun Jan 01, 2012 9:35 pm

Silver, you will face tonnes of shit if you don't learn to listen and let people speak. These guys are older, better at siege, and generally more experienced then you are. I'm 13, and I can take crap like this better then you can, so grow up, or don't become an *rS!. The people you are arguing with decide if you are accepted or not, so watch your mouth and don't spam 'cause you'll be vote-kicked on pugs.

Become more mature, and this wouldn't have been so hard.

They made me change my name to play in a Pug so take in stride, and keep your pride.(Im a poet, and I didn't know it!)

Grow up and shut up, best advice ever.

Tomadox
~Paradox~
Tom

Local time: Tue May 14, 2024 7:19 pm

Postby Magyk on Sun Jan 01, 2012 9:51 pm

Tom wrote:Silver, you will face tonnes of shit if you don't learn to listen and let people speak. These guys are older, better at siege, and generally more experienced then you are. I'm 13, and I can take crap like this better then you can, so grow up, or don't become an *rS!. The people you are arguing with decide if you are accepted or not, so watch your mouth and don't spam 'cause you'll be vote-kicked on pugs.

They made me change my name to play in a Pug so take in stride, and keep your pride.(Im a poet, and I didn't know it!)

Tomadox

Tomadox:
Who the fuck are you? You've been here like a week.
Here's some advice from someone who has been here over 6 years.
Stand up for yourself, or you're going to turn into Trk/Kera/Duo/Tensor's bitch.

Silver:
Keep doing what you're doing (minus the chat styles.)
Those of us who actually like to treat others as human beings have your back.

ATTN Everyone:
Silver is in rS whether you like it or not. He's being invited to pugs, whether you like it or not. He's going to be a member of the siege community whether you like it or not. He's not going to be as good a player as everyone else that's been playing for years. Does that give you an excuse to treat him like shit? Absolutely not. The new players like Ceasar, Silver, Tomadox, Ramshi are the future of this game. We're called REVIVING SIEGE for a reason. If you want to continue to treat them like shit, and scare them away from the game - please leave. You obviously don't care about the game enough to stay around here, so just leave. Otherwise you treat the new guy with just as much respect as you do a veteran of the game. I'm not saying you can't criticize them, or even be a little bit harsh when offering advice - but you aren't even treating them like human beings, and it's honestly a little bit pathetic. If anyone needs to grow up, it's our older more "mature" players in their late teens, and early/mid-20s that are E-bullying our new members who are 13-15. It's disgusting. If you do it, you're a disgusting person.
Magyk
Graphics Guru

Postby piipe on Sun Jan 01, 2012 11:14 pm

Tom wrote:Silver, you will face tonnes of shit if you don't learn to listen and let people speak. These guys are older, better at siege, and generally more experienced then you are. I'm 13, and I can take crap like this better then you can, so grow up, or don't become an *rS!. The people you are arguing with decide if you are accepted or not, so watch your mouth and don't spam 'cause you'll be vote-kicked on pugs.

Tomadox

who the fuck are u to talk???
don't talk about people if u dont know them....
u want adn advice??? stay out of this

just pay attention who start all the drama.. turk and kera, what the fuck do u expect of that?
piipe
Beautiful Dude

Postby Magyk on Sun Jan 01, 2012 11:47 pm

piipe wrote:who the fuck are u to talk???
don't talk about people if u dont know them....
u want adn advice??? stay out of this

just pay attention who start all the drama.. turk and kera, what the fuck do u expect of that?

Can you blame him for wanting to be their lapdog? To stand up for oneself against them is to submit to being demeaned as a human being for months if not years to come.
Magyk
Graphics Guru

Postby Silver Absolution on Mon Jan 02, 2012 7:14 am

Tom wrote:Silver, you will face tonnes of shit if you don't learn to listen and let people speak.

I've learned to listen to the ones that deserve to be listened. If you don't have any intelligent thing to say, there's no point in listening to you. And of course, I'll get tons of shit from you or the other ones. But I will die before submiting to low-minded bullies. I hear and obey the ones that are truly right, in their teachings AND in their criticism.
Tom wrote:These guys are older, better at siege, and generally more experienced then you are.

Being older, better, and/or more experienced than other does not give you any right to bully and insult anyone. On the contrary, being a more experienced guy and better at siege, you should teach those things to the people, instead of demeaning them.
Magyk wrote:Silver:
Keep doing what you're doing (minus the chat styles.)
Those of us who actually like to treat others as human beings have your back.

Thanks Magyk. You've really been a friend since I got here.
And, of course, you too Piiipe.
Magyk wrote:To stand up for oneself against them is to submit to being demeaned as a human being for months if not years to come.

That's not true. To stand up for oneself against these people is to be, truly, the strongest. In mind and heart. For the ones that submit to them are not true to themselves or the world. And that's the worst crime you could ever commit in your life. One must act by one's own ideas and feelings, and also must defend those feelings and ideas, with all that one is.

That's what I have to say of this matter.
I am All of Me. Can you say the same?
~Silver Blur
Silver Absolution

Topic author
Local time: Tue May 14, 2024 8:49 pm

Postby Magyk on Mon Jan 02, 2012 10:16 am

ownt.
Magyk
Graphics Guru