JOINING RS AGAIN

Apply to join rS clan!

Re: JOINING RS AGAIN

Postby Magyk on Wed Jul 11, 2012 10:59 pm

I think I might just start posting here again because you all get so mad about it, but I've got better things to do.

I never quit rS. I quit the forums. I returned to the forums for this topic because lots of my peers asked me to do so. If they looked up to you/saw you as leaders of this clan in any way they'd have asked for you to do that. But they didn't. They asked me. Some brought it to my attention more than once.

I can't believe you guys are so mad that I enjoy the video game, and help it to thrive as much as possible in its dying days. Why cant you just let people enjoy the video game? Seriously, genuine question. I shudder to think what dogshit lives you two must live if your entertainment for the evening is playing "tough guy" on a 10 year old video game's website. Kudos, you're really awesome - definitely found your calling in this world.
Magyk
Graphics Guru

Highscores: 3
Local time: Wed May 15, 2024 4:30 am

Postby Roflraptor on Thu Jul 12, 2012 12:06 am

Magyk wrote:I quit the forums. I returned to the forums

MAKE UP YOUR MIND.
Roflraptor
LoLdIn0

Highscores: 1
Local time: Wed May 15, 2024 7:30 pm

Postby schrute on Thu Jul 12, 2012 12:08 am

Magyk wrote:I think I might just start posting here again because you all get so mad about it, but I've got better things to do.

I never quit rS. I quit the forums. I returned to the forums for this topic because lots of my peers asked me to do so. If they looked up to you/saw you as leaders of this clan in any way they'd have asked for you to do that. But they didn't. They asked me. Some brought it to my attention more than once.

I can't believe you guys are so mad that I enjoy the video game, and help it to thrive as much as possible in its dying days. Why cant you just let people enjoy the video game? Seriously, genuine question. I shudder to think what dogshit lives you two must live if your entertainment for the evening is playing "tough guy" on a 10 year old video game's website. Kudos, you're really awesome - definitely found your calling in this world.

How can you say you're doing that if you just denied someone who wanted to learn how to siege? lolol
schrute
pingmaser

Local time: Wed May 15, 2024 3:30 am

Postby tens0r on Thu Jul 12, 2012 12:36 am

Magyk responds like a bitch, can't say I'm surprised.

And no one said you don't do anything for the community nor did we say that we did shit for the community. So idk why you make it a contest in every one of your posts.
tens0r

Postby Ramshi on Thu Jul 12, 2012 4:26 am

The dude is trolling, he isnt even talking in ctf. Besides, if he had even played siege once, how can he not know what classes are. And some ctfers say hes a troll too. He hasn't even said anything on this thread, all he's made is the start post.
Ramshi

Local time: Wed May 15, 2024 6:30 pm

Postby Caesar on Thu Jul 12, 2012 12:03 pm

How can you say you're doing that if you just denied someone who wanted to learn how to siege? lolol

MAKE UP YOUR MIND.
Caesar

Postby Magyk on Fri Jul 13, 2012 9:37 am

noahwecks wrote:Sieging Experience: Played siege, but I mainly play ctf
Classes: I have no idea wtf this means lol like i said i mainly play ctf
xfire: fate37
Extra Information: My brother is Cydonis and im friends with rs panda rs piipe and many other people you probably know. Im not a noob, just btw

According to this guy, he isn't "learning" siege. Nor does he say in any of his posts he wants to learn how to play siege. He wants to join a siege clan, while he doesn't play the siege gametype. It doesn't make an ounce of sense to accept him. I've been doing applications for well over a year now and neither of you have ever said anything about it, you're both just butthurt because I did something you didn't like two months ago. Waaah, something didn't go Chew/Tensor's way, waaaahh. Get over it.
Magyk
Graphics Guru

Local time: Wed May 15, 2024 4:30 am

Postby schrute on Fri Jul 13, 2012 10:42 am

I thought it was assumed that if he's applying to join a siege clan, that he wants to get more involved in siege. Maybe that's just me...
schrute
pingmaser

Postby CHEW on Fri Jul 13, 2012 12:29 pm

Magyk wrote:
noahwecks wrote:Sieging Experience: Played siege, but I mainly play ctf
Classes: I have no idea wtf this means lol like i said i mainly play ctf
xfire: fate37
Extra Information: My brother is Cydonis and im friends with rs panda rs piipe and many other people you probably know. Im not a noob, just btw

According to this guy, he isn't "learning" siege. Nor does he say in any of his posts he wants to learn how to play siege. He wants to join a siege clan, while he doesn't play the siege gametype. It doesn't make an ounce of sense to accept him. I've been doing applications for well over a year now and neither of you have ever said anything about it, you're both just butthurt because I did something you didn't like two months ago. Waaah, something didn't go Chew/Tensor's way, waaaahh. Get over it.

What didn't go my way? Not banning you from everything is the only thing that doesn't make sense to me, but i don't cry and post long drawn out threads about how you should be and why. Like i said, i do not matter here, i do not accept or deny anyone, i do not ban or reward. I know my place, you should learn yours.

P.S. I bet you're a giant bloody pussy in real life.
CHEW

Postby Caesar on Fri Jul 13, 2012 2:29 pm

Anyone catch the game last night?
Caesar

PreviousNext

Return to Applications