Accept or Deny?

Yes
65%
No
35%

Total votes : 17

Re: Anima

Postby CHEW on Fri Jul 27, 2012 10:10 am

Community vote? I was locked out of your forum lol.
CHEW

Local time: Tue May 14, 2024 4:44 pm

Postby Magyk on Fri Jul 27, 2012 10:27 am

Be active in the game then. It's a really simple concept. No one is going to fault you for having a life, and being busy but you have to be in the game more than twice a month at midnight when no one else is in the server dude. I already told you that. Why do you care if he gets in or not? He can still post on the forum here and be your e-BFF. I don't think someone with his kind of temper and drama seeking antics should be wearing rS tags. Its people like him who pick on the noobs IG and turn them away from siege. Anything this assclown says in game is far more detrimental to siege than me saying I think an application or two should be turned down.

YOU wanted a voting system Chew, so I tweaked your system so we could both be happy. You can still invite your e-buddies here to post on the forums, and the rest of us can vote on people we want representing rS in-game. You're getting your panties in a bunch over nothing at all, kind of like last time. (PS: Have you noticed that Noah only has like 2 days or something before his application is rejected? WEIRD!! It's almost like someone should have just denied it from the start...)

Furthermore, the problem with a pub vote like this we get people like Flyer voting in the poll. Clearly they should be voting. Clearly.
Magyk
Graphics Guru

Highscores: 3
Local time: Tue May 14, 2024 5:44 pm

Postby CHEW on Fri Jul 27, 2012 11:43 am

I didn't ask for a pub vote, you ran noah off being a cock sucker, and anima is already accepted.

I am not being punished for having a life but i cannot alias, have to play when you play, and you seem to be the one deciding who gets to vote. whoever said anything about you or myself being happy. I was pushing for fair, not personal gain.

You are the worst representation of an rs member on this whole site.
CHEW

Postby Magyk on Fri Jul 27, 2012 11:52 am

Actually, the people who don't even represent rS (like yourself, tensor, etc) are the worst. ;)

Please name one person on the list of the 20-or-so active players that is not a fair person? Jerk? Mike? Archi? Schrute? Guardian?

GJ resorting to personal attacks! :) Sure sign that you have lost a discussion. Try again next time darling.
Magyk
Graphics Guru

Postby tens0r on Fri Jul 27, 2012 11:59 am

This is MY clan as well as Guards. I accepted him end of story.

You're opinion and vote means nothing because he's already in.

I thought you quit and no one was addressing applications so you came back for only that. But now they are addressed you can leave again.
tens0r

Postby Magyk on Fri Jul 27, 2012 12:07 pm

If this is your clan, start acting like a leader all the time and not when you want to show off for your e-buddies. If you can do that, I'll literally have no issues with you. I can't stand you claiming that this is your clan when there are a number of people who have done, and will continue to do so much more for this clan than you have ever done for it. People like Jerk, Mike, Archi, Trk, myself, and even A Nub, and ESPECIALLY Guardian.

All you do is walk around saying "I'm a g0d" and you be a leader "your clan" when you want to show off and "swing your epeen."
Magyk
Graphics Guru

Postby CHEW on Fri Jul 27, 2012 12:07 pm

You made some pictures, thats it. Get over yourself.
CHEW

Postby tens0r on Fri Jul 27, 2012 12:07 pm

This clan wouldn't even exist if it wasn't for me. I'm pretty sure that accounts for something.
tens0r

Postby tens0r on Fri Jul 27, 2012 12:07 pm

This clan wouldn't even exist if it wasn't for me. I'm pretty sure that accounts for something.
tens0r

Postby Magyk on Fri Jul 27, 2012 12:14 pm

Really? You don't think that there would be another siege clan in its place? You're a lot less intelligent then I thought then. So three years ago, you said "I'm going to make a website" and then let Guardian do all the work while you try to take the credit? Real cool dude.

Chew, I made some images, I test the servers, I admin the servers, I start 95% of pugs, I taught the new guys what I know, I recruited a lot of them, I accepted applications, I did so much more than you and tensor have ever done combined its unreal and I've STILL done less than people like Mike, Jerk, and Guard but its still more than the so called "leader" of this clan.

The best part about this all is that in the active section, his vote was unanimously up to like 8-0 for "Yes" or something, but he has decided to create his own vote - which taking his own vote, and Flyer's out - has potential to wind up a "No" at the end of a week. I guess I'm not the only one noticing that Anima, Chew, and Tensor are real dickheads.
Magyk
Graphics Guru

PreviousNext

Return to Applications