Accept or Deny?

Yes
65%
No
35%

Total votes : 17

Re: Anima

Postby jaw4 on Fri Jul 27, 2012 5:26 am

We don't reject players, unless they have an extreme lack of ability to speak English. There are not clans in this game anymore, this is the only one and if you want in you get in. I honestly don't even know why we rejected matt. Magyk trying to turn this into some serious process is kind of a joke.
Last edited by jaw4 on Fri Jul 27, 2012 9:22 am, edited 1 time in total.
jaw4

Local time: Tue May 14, 2024 3:59 pm

Postby piipe on Fri Jul 27, 2012 5:27 am

jaw4 wrote:We don't reject players, unless they have an extreme lack of ability to speak English.

fk u jawa
piipe
Beautiful Dude

Highscores: 1

Postby Ramshi on Fri Jul 27, 2012 5:57 am

For the first time ever in my lifetime, I have to agree with Flyer

Flyer wrote:anima, you suck at shittalking

None of this would have happened if you didn't come along and boldly state that chew and magyk should have some make-up sex. And my comment after was an attempt to alleviate some of the shit. It failed.
Ramshi

Local time: Wed May 15, 2024 5:59 am

Postby aradorasxeon on Fri Jul 27, 2012 7:45 am

piipe wrote:fk everyone
aradorasxeon

Local time: Tue May 14, 2024 9:59 pm

Postby CHEW on Fri Jul 27, 2012 8:42 am

None of this would of happened if magyk didn't come in this ap trying to swing his e-peen again. I cannot explain this any further due to magyk's first grade reading comprehension.

He was already accepted.

Guard gave him member access.

Magyk tries to overturn guard saying he is not in till the "active" players say he is.

Now I have to bend to their rules to get a "vote" in a community I have been part of almost 10 years.

Silly magyk
CHEW

Local time: Tue May 14, 2024 2:59 pm

Postby Magyk on Fri Jul 27, 2012 9:57 am

Magyk wrote:Sorry Anima, but a vote has been put up amongst the active players on your application. You'll have to wait a bit longer to get into rS.

Having said that, you seem to have a pretty good memory of siege which means you probably play. I haven't seen you IG before, but as soon as I have I'm sure I'd be glad to throw my endorsement out there. Shouldn't be any issues with you being accepted. I'll post the results here in a week (Aug2nd) or sooner if we have an overwhelming number of votes.

Magyk wrote:The results will be put up here in a week, maybe less time. Probably less, as most of the voters are saying great things about him thus far.

See you on the servers, Anima.

Yeah, I was so brutally offensive to everyone in this topic with my first couple posts. Clearly I was swinging my e-peen enough to warrant somebody who doesn't even know anyone in this community to say
Anima wrote:"Magyk is a pussy who likes taking it up the ass"
and to call this entire list of people cocksuckers and buttbuddies: GUARD!AN
Magyk
j3rk
Ramshi
aradorasxeon
Turquoise Dragon
Ranger Bob
Caesar
Kain
aƒrÒ
Supra
Randir
piipe
Silver Absolution
Piston
szycho
Roflraptor
schrute
what_console
Max Rambone

Real nice guy, just the kind of person we need around here - someone who doesn't know anyone in the community, rushes to hasty judgements, and has a huge ego on him. Its not like we've got enough of those already.

Don't worry Anima, it will probably only be a month or two before tensor, chew, and the e-badass club turn on you :)

Edit: The one thing I will say about Chew is that he at least doesn't rush straight into the personal quips, though it does happen, and at least tries to articulate his points. This guy ran straight into the gay insults with like his third post on the forums! Nice!
Magyk
Graphics Guru

Highscores: 3

Postby CHEW on Fri Jul 27, 2012 10:00 am

Anima, I cordially invite you to join the e-badass club. We have major medical, dental, vision, life insurance, and immunity to raging from other e-badass members. If you decide not yo join, I am sure you will still not be raged at because you don't seem to be a moron.
CHEW

Postby Magyk on Fri Jul 27, 2012 10:02 am

CHEW wrote:Anima, I cordially invite you to join the e-badass club. We have major medical, dental, vision, life insurance, and immunity to raging from other e-badass members. If you decide not yo join, I am sure you will still not be raged at because you don't seem to be a moron.

CHEW wrote:I just think it's funny that you have basically become me.

Oh, Chew. Talking in circles as usual.
Magyk
Graphics Guru

Postby CHEW on Fri Jul 27, 2012 10:04 am

You have become worse than me at this point, you're and asshole with a bloody vagina now.
CHEW

Postby Magyk on Fri Jul 27, 2012 10:08 am

We have very different definitions of the work asshole, because my definition is the one where people storm into a community of people they don't know and start throwing around gay slurs at people they don't know with their third post! What a cool guy.. I wish I was as cool as him.

Oh, and people who call other people "bloody vaginas" AND ask for a community vote, GET that vote, and then change their mind back to "Only one person should accept applications!" is kind of an asshole too. Seems like thats the kind of person who just disagrees to disagree and create drama.

Thank god you and Anima don't sound like either of those two!
Magyk
Graphics Guru

PreviousNext

Return to Applications