Enigma is admin abusing.

Discuss the public siege server Tempest.

Re: Enigma is admin abusing.

Postby Enigma on Thu Jul 02, 2009 6:33 am

Dr.Who. wrote:The thing is enigma, if they wanted to frame you, it wouldn't be me who would report you, but one of them.
And you know, admin abusing is clearly going against rS principialities, so unless you have some other facts to show us, except saying: "I didn't do it, i didn't do it! please let's solve this privately" then don't post at all.
And yes, the unanswered question goes - why the heck would someone from another clan have administration privileges, even when a person is found guilty of wrongdoing?

Well, Dr.Who, unless you have evidence showing that it *was* me who did the uncalled-for restart on Desert (which you will never find, because it doesn't exist, because I didn't do it), then why are you posting? Same with Uruk Hai and Sexycow. How do you know that it was me and couldn't have been anyone else? And for that matter, other than the restart and the kick, what is there to complain about with admin abuse, anyway?
Enigma

Local time: Thu May 16, 2024 7:44 pm

Postby Dr.Who. on Thu Jul 02, 2009 6:52 am

Enigma wrote:And for that matter, other than the restart and the kick, what is there to complain about with admin abuse, anyway?

I believe unnecessary restarts and unreasonable amkicks are enough for prooving that you cannot handle admin.
You think that suddenly half of rS members are just wasting their time posting here lies about you? If those abuses weren't true, there would be no reports or any doubts about your admining.
And still the unanswered question goes, from which you try to run, like from a big bad wolf - why would another clan member have administration rights, even when he is found guilty?
You know, admin is for dealing with such people who try to lame and/or skip objectives, for such people who are being racist in chat, for such people who constantly place double and triple-shields in one spot.
But I have never ever noticed, that you would deal with any such problems, you just ignore them and continue playing. Ah, yes you do one good thing, you restart map at the beginning of a new match... when someone already did a restart. Lol, you did that today, when hoth was restarted you wrote /amvstr restart and said something like "oops, I couldn't execute /ampsay -1 telling people to get classes, so i restarted"

-I request enigma to be banned from administration rights- Does anyone, except enigma, have something against it?
Dr.Who.

Topic author

Postby Urukhai on Thu Jul 02, 2009 7:37 am

I vote for admin-banning enigma.
Urukhai

Postby Ýô on Thu Jul 02, 2009 8:34 am

even w/o reading all those post im sure enigma did the correct, hes a serious and experienced admin, stop shittalk

oviously i wasnt there, but cow and urukhai (i saw u multiple times buttler/lame objectives due to ignorance, urukhai) im sure they didnt realise shit bout wtf was happened there, no offence, but let admining to higher admins lol, i trust in enigma for admining more than u two + wafflz + duo and Dr.Who (btw who is?) put together lol

and lol i dont think cow h8s u wafflz
Ýô

Local time: Fri May 17, 2024 1:44 am

Postby Urukhai on Thu Jul 02, 2009 8:52 am

Ýô wrote:even w/o reading all those post im sure enigma did the correct, hes a serious and experienced admin, stop shittalk

oviously i wasnt there, but cow and urukhai (i saw u multiple times buttler/lame objectives due to ignorance, urukhai) im sure they didnt realise shit bout wtf was happened there, no offence, but let admining to higher admins lol, i trust in enigma for admining more than u two + wafflz + duo and Dr.Who (btw who is?) put together lol

Please state atleast one time I have lamed/skipped an objective. And dont forget to add some screnshots, because I want to see what have I done while sleep-walking.
And please read all the posts, before making somekinda judgement, don't trash an existing thread.
Urukhai

Postby Helaku on Thu Jul 02, 2009 9:51 am

I just ran through all the long posts by ppl with a LOT of free time
I believe enigma 1000x more than any of you:Dr WHo,Wafflz,DUo,Urukhai,Sexy,and anyone I missed in this list.
I don't know enigma that much,but he seems more mature and responsible than any of you.

Guard!an,or tens0r,I suggest pulling up the server logs.That would clear things out.Server log clearly state which name is tied to "executed amvstr restart" or however it is stated in the logs.I forgot all the details.
Server logs should be enough truth.Please be patient for Guards or tensors check? :D
I strongly believe enigma didn't do it because of the reasons stated above,but theres a slim chance I might be wrong.
:-D
Imaginez une forme. Pas comme les autres. Une forme qui peut influencer toutes les autres formes. Une forme qui peut changer de forme à une autre. Imaginez vous en êtes propriétaire. Ouvrez vos yeux.
:-)
Helaku

Postby Ýô on Thu Jul 02, 2009 12:49 pm

Urukhai wrote:
Ýô wrote:even w/o reading all those post im sure enigma did the correct, hes a serious and experienced admin, stop shittalk

Please state atleast one time I have lamed/skipped an objective. And dont forget to add some screnshots, because I want to see what have I done while sleep-walking

i dont have screenshots, and its hard to do a screensho exactly in the moment u r skipping obj, just to let u know :ugeek: and more ppl saw u buttlering, as i said due to ignorance/unknownoledge that was forbidden etc...

And please read all the posts, before making somekinda judgement, don't trash an existing thread.
i did, my phrase about ''even w/o reading....'' was an emphasis
Ýô

Postby GUARD!AN on Thu Jul 02, 2009 2:29 pm

Thank you guys for letting me know. But this is between me and Enigma now. I'll let you know how it goes.

Wafflz, please do send me the screenshots over xfire later, I can't view those when I click the links.
GUARD!AN

–noun
1. guarding; protecting: a guardian deity.
2. a violent, tropical, cyclonic storm of the western North Atlantic, having wind
speeds of or in excess of 72 mph (32 m/sec).
3. (in Gnosticism) one of a class of powers or beings conceived as emanating
from the Supreme Being and performing various functions in the operations of
the universe.
4. a terrifying dream in which the dreamer experiences feelings of helplessness,
extreme anxiety, sorrow, etc.
5. The sensation and muscular spasm caused by an electric current passing
through the body or a body part.
GUARD!AN
Soup Eater

Highscores: 4
Local time: Thu May 16, 2024 4:44 pm

Postby GUARD!AN on Thu Jul 02, 2009 8:11 pm

I checked the logs as well. And it wasn't Enigma who called the restart.

I will have another talk with that admin, especially for not coming forward and letting enigma take even more blame.
GUARD!AN

–noun
1. guarding; protecting: a guardian deity.
2. a violent, tropical, cyclonic storm of the western North Atlantic, having wind
speeds of or in excess of 72 mph (32 m/sec).
3. (in Gnosticism) one of a class of powers or beings conceived as emanating
from the Supreme Being and performing various functions in the operations of
the universe.
4. a terrifying dream in which the dreamer experiences feelings of helplessness,
extreme anxiety, sorrow, etc.
5. The sensation and muscular spasm caused by an electric current passing
through the body or a body part.
GUARD!AN
Soup Eater

Highscores: 4
Local time: Thu May 16, 2024 4:44 pm

Postby Max Rambone on Thu Jul 02, 2009 8:23 pm

GUARD!AN wrote:the log

Every kid loves log!!!

http://www.snotr.com/video/228

It's better than bad... it's GOOD!!!

~archi
Last edited by Max Rambone on Thu Jul 02, 2009 9:57 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Eventus stultorum magister.
Max Rambone
Ramboner

Local time: Thu May 16, 2024 5:44 pm

PreviousNext

Return to Tempest