aDvanced minespam

Talk about whatever you wish.

Re: aDvanced minespam

Postby Laser on Mon Aug 31, 2015 3:41 pm

CHEW wrote:But threatening to ban someone or shame someone for taking advantage of a weapon or tactic in a game is pretty dumb.


A banned tactic in a game.Would you say the same about holding down yews at the top a lift? That could be called a tactic.
Less QQ more Pew Pew
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
User avatar
Laser
Kopite
 
Posts: 2326
Joined: Sat Jun 13, 2009 4:15 am
Highscores: 1
Local time: Wed Aug 12, 2020 5:21 am
Karma: -9

Re: aDvanced minespam

Postby Magyk on Mon Aug 31, 2015 3:45 pm

Laser wrote:
CHEW wrote:But threatening to ban someone or shame someone for taking advantage of a weapon or tactic in a game is pretty dumb.


A banned tactic in a game.Would you say the same about holding down yews at the top a lift? That could be called a tactic.


Guess I'll start selfkilling as jan.
Image
User avatar
Magyk
Graphics Guru
 
Posts: 4127
Joined: Mon May 25, 2009 4:39 pm
Location: East Coast, USA
Highscores: 3
Local time: Wed Aug 12, 2020 12:21 am
Karma: -87

Re: aDvanced minespam

Postby CHEW on Mon Aug 31, 2015 4:01 pm

Heaven forbid someone who hasn't played a game in years not be as good as they yews to. I am not saying that I would be a great sieger right now at all, but I can firmly say that back in the day I was 1000 times better than you in your prime. In fact I am sure I pushed your shit in during a clan match at some point. I don't remember being called out by Caesar but I am sure I've played siege since then.

People also self kill all the time to get a fresh spawn (exploit everyone uses it).

And I will say this again, hopefully you younger people will grasp it this time. 1v1's in a team based objective game mean dick. Only 1v1 that could possibly matter is a sniper war on hoth.
CHEW
 
Posts: 603
Joined: Mon Jun 01, 2009 10:15 pm
Local time: Tue Aug 11, 2020 11:21 pm
Karma: -20

Re: aDvanced minespam

Postby CHEW on Mon Aug 31, 2015 4:04 pm

In fact, lol fuck you guys. You are terrible and I have no real reason to post here anymore. Everyone of worth has moved on. Enjoy sucking at a dead game.
CHEW
 
Posts: 603
Joined: Mon Jun 01, 2009 10:15 pm
Local time: Tue Aug 11, 2020 11:21 pm
Karma: -20

Re: aDvanced minespam

Postby Caesar on Mon Aug 31, 2015 4:28 pm

I cant believe we are having this conversation in 2015. Don't spam. /thread

The //ad. clan is absolute shit, regardless of the map. Korribad is nothing but spam, so asserting that one has skill there is laughable. Desert is fun, but again an easy map when played correctly. //ad. can't out-scout Duo or I, and for that many, any NA players who has even the slightest degree of aim.

This entire topic is superfluous, as //ad. sucks and spam is, has, and will continue to be an illegal tactic.

lol CHEW @ CHEW mode. I can see it now: "Wookie, back when i played, we didn't have all that high jan sk shit, we played until the last mine then ran uphill both ways to capture the objective."
Image
User avatar
Caesar
 
Posts: 893
Joined: Tue Nov 01, 2011 10:52 am
Location: US of A
Highscores: 3
Local time: Tue Aug 11, 2020 11:21 pm
Karma: -7

Re: aDvanced minespam

Postby Caesar on Mon Aug 31, 2015 4:30 pm

And whoever said spam is ok, is shit. Really, when has spam ever been acceptable.
Image
User avatar
Caesar
 
Posts: 893
Joined: Tue Nov 01, 2011 10:52 am
Location: US of A
Highscores: 3
Local time: Tue Aug 11, 2020 11:21 pm
Karma: -7

Re: aDvanced minespam

Postby Caesar on Mon Aug 31, 2015 4:37 pm

Oh it was CHEW. Ok, CHEW, I am assuming the last time you played, computer hard drives were still measured in megabytes. If you play again, I will whip out my mines and hold down mouse 2 at every corridor, bottle neck, and midget door. Let us see you counter that.
Image
User avatar
Caesar
 
Posts: 893
Joined: Tue Nov 01, 2011 10:52 am
Location: US of A
Highscores: 3
Local time: Tue Aug 11, 2020 11:21 pm
Karma: -7

Re: aDvanced minespam

Postby Caesar on Mon Aug 31, 2015 4:40 pm

Seriously I can't believe you said this:

Spamming is part of the game, it doesn't ruin it, learn to counter it.


How sure are we this wookie ever played JKA siege?

I referecne:

If you play again, I will whip out my mines and hold down mouse 2 at every corridor, bottle neck, and midget door. Let us see you counter that.

/stfu
Image
User avatar
Caesar
 
Posts: 893
Joined: Tue Nov 01, 2011 10:52 am
Location: US of A
Highscores: 3
Local time: Tue Aug 11, 2020 11:21 pm
Karma: -7

Re: aDvanced minespam

Postby Magyk on Mon Aug 31, 2015 5:01 pm

CHEW wrote:I have no real reason to post here anymore.



Let's take a trip back in time to 2012:

Magyk wrote:If Chew doesn't want me on the forums to manage application threads start playing the video game that this forum is all about in the first place and start reviewing and meeting applicants yourself. Stop hanging around this forum for a 10 year old video game that YOU don't/rarely play. It actually makes you look a lot sadder than you'd think. It's funny, I don't even check the forums anymore and I still do more for siege than you do on a daily basis. You're a waste of space tbh.


Image
Image
User avatar
Magyk
Graphics Guru
 
Posts: 4127
Joined: Mon May 25, 2009 4:39 pm
Location: East Coast, USA
Highscores: 3
Local time: Wed Aug 12, 2020 12:21 am
Karma: -87

Re: aDvanced minespam

Postby Laser on Mon Aug 31, 2015 7:09 pm

CHEW wrote:In fact, lol fuck you guys. You are terrible and I have no real reason to post here anymore. Everyone of worth has moved on. Enjoy sucking at a dead game.


Most of the siegers right now would wipe the floor with you (you can have practice). You don't have a reason to post here anymore? How about telling us the reason you started posting in the first place? To play like one pug and spam mines and tell everyone how new siege tactics and rules are worthless?

You didn't even have a decent retort for me and magyk saying stupid stuff like "is jan sk and lift laming ok?" How can you make such an absurd comment advocating spamming mines and then when someone challenges you because you're telling every regular sieger to change the way they play, you just rage a bit and say everyone else sucks.

We play private games with, by my count, 26 people who play at the moment and it's pretty easy to make sure everyone is following the correct rules and has the most up-to-date version of the map/latest mod. Maybe if you're referring to public siege some time ago, where you'd have hundreds of people coming and going, then maybe you'd have a point.

CHEW wrote:People also self kill all the time to get a fresh spawn (exploit everyone uses it).


How hard is it to understand that some exploits are ok, while others are not? You're acting like the game was released perfectly. We make rules to enhance the game, and it works. People like you and xr wouldn't have a clue in a new game because you're not allowed to spam choke points.

CHEW wrote:I don't remember being called out by Caesar but I am sure I've played siege since then.


You probably selectively missed that, you seem to miss a lot of things you have no comeback for. Talented.

CHEW wrote:I can firmly say that back in the day I was 1000 times better than you in your prime.


Me right now > you at your best, and I'm by no means the best sieger at the moment.

p.s. in b4 chew reads this anonymously and then never signs back into his account, before crawling back to the basement and giving people e-shit about stuff he knows nothing about. What a retard.
Last edited by Laser on Mon Aug 31, 2015 7:23 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Less QQ more Pew Pew
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
User avatar
Laser
Kopite
 
Posts: 2326
Joined: Sat Jun 13, 2009 4:15 am
Highscores: 1
Local time: Wed Aug 12, 2020 5:21 am
Karma: -9

PreviousNext

Return to General Chat

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 18 guests